a visit from donghae

Friendship, Love, and Music

It was Donghae. Sungmin stopped talking and he sat on the chair. Donghae came in with flowers and food in his hands.

 

Donghae: Are you alright, _________?

Me: Ne, I am. :)

Donghae: If you say so.^^ By the way, here. *puts flowers & food on the table* These are for you. :)

Me: Oh, kamsahamnida! :D

Donghae: You’re welcome! :)

 

Sungmin went out of the room. Donghae & I continued to talk.

 

Donghae: What’s with him?

Me: I don’t know. But he asked me something a while ago..

Donghae: What was it?

Me: Uhhh… he kinda asked me to be his girlfriend.

 

Donghae looked surprised and at the same time disappointed. But we continued to talk.

 

----------Meanwhile at School-----------

 

Hyuna: Hyoyeon, did you know that the new girl lives with Kyuhyun?

Hyoyeon: Jinjja?! She lives with him?!! OMG, she is such a !!!

 

They didn’t notice that Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Kibum were listening.

 

Kyuhyun: Of course she lives with me.

 

Hyuna & Hyoyeon were surprised. They both froze then looked at Kyuhyun

 

Kyuhyun: She is my sister. And who gave you the right to talk about her like that?!?!

Kibum: Kyuhyun, chill.

Hyoyeon: I…I didn’t know.

Kyuhyun: Well, hurt her again & you’re gonna pay!

 

Kyuhyun & his friends left. Hyoyeon was sad because she has feelings for Kyu.

 

----------Back at the Hospital----------

 

Donghae & I were talking about school.

 

Me: I’ve always wanted to join the choir..but I’m lacking of self confidence on singing.. :)

Donghae: Hey, don’t be too hard on yourself!^^ If you want, you could practice with me everyday after school. :)

Me: Practice?

Donghae: Yeah, practice. I’m part of the choir. :D

Me: Cool!^^ Sure, I would love to practice. :)

Donghae: *smiles* Oops! It’s getting late, I gotta go! Bye, ________! :)

Me: Bye, Donghae. :)

 

I had fun talking with Donghae. But suddenly, Sungmin-oppa’s question came to my mind. Kyuhyun oppa & his friends (Sungmin, Kibum, and Ryeowook) are 2 years older than me. Among my brother’s friends, Sungmin-oppa is my fave. But I still need to think about being his girlfriend.

 

Kyuhyun-oppa went into my hospital room.

 

Kyuhyun: _________, How are you feeling now? :)

Me: I’m okay oppa. :)

Kyuhyun: The doctor said you can go back to school tomorrow.

Me: I don’t..I don’t want to.. :”(

Kyuhyun: Don’t worry about those girls, they won’t bother you anymore.

Me: I hope so..And oppa, I’ll be staying at school for some extra time to practice. You can go home without me. :)

Kyuhyun: Okay, _____.^^

 

We went home. When we got there, I put the fresh flowers on a vase with water then placed it on my bedside table. I also ate the food Donghae gave. I changed into pj’s and slept.

 

Kyuhyun: Wake up, ______ dear.^^

Me: Oppa, Good morning! :D

Kyuhyun: Get up & bathe now! Hahaha. :)

Me: *doing a cute “ :P ” face* Ne, oppa.

 

I bathed for 10 minutes & wore a purple layered top, skinny jeans, and sandals. Oppa made noodles for breakfast. We quickly ate & left for school.

 

As usual, the guys waited for my brother & they walked with me to my first class. Oppa kissed my forehead & said he’d meet me at lunch. It was awkward to going into our classroom with all the girls staring at me. Then I saw Donghae.

 

Donghae: Annyeong, _______!^^

Me: Annyeong! :)

 

Our classes until lunch were finished. I went to Kyuhyun oppa & his friends at lunch. I went to my next class with Donghae, after all, were classmates. :)

 

{SKIP}

 

Dismissal. It was time for practice.

 

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

 

 

                          Comment & Subscribe. ;)

 

t h a n k s   f o r   r e a d i n g   ♥

Heyyy~ I wrote this one, I hope you like it! :)

Hi, new subscribers! >:D<