Final (Feb 2 2017)

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

July 10th 2016

I my engagement ring while waiting for my 22nd birthday party to start. I cannot wait to announce my engagement to the whole world. My best friends would be shocked to find out that i am soon to be Mrs Kim.

“Oh my god! Yeon-ah!” my best friend, Hana, ran up to me.

Ohno! Did she find out about the engagement? Will she scold me for keeping it from her?

“Do you know that…” I sighed in relief knowing that she had not found out my little secret. “He’s back in Korea! And he’s coming with ZiTao and Chanyeol”

I felt my heartbeat stop and a shiver ran down my spine.

“Are you okay?” Hana nudged me.

 

Am i okay? Am I? Am i ready to face him without breaking down? Am i really ready to face my first love after so long?


 

May 2nd 2010

We were really excited about celebrating ZiTao’s 17th birthday. Tao, me, Hana and chanyeol have gotten closer after 1 project and we had promised each other that we would celebrate each other’s birthday. We had agreed to celebrate Tao’s birthday by going to a karaoke and then Tao’s favourite chinese restaurant. We had arranged to meet Tao there since he was bringing along 2 friends. When we met him wit his 2 friends, one of them caught my eyes, not just with the fact that he was inhumanly handsome but because he had a cold look with a warm smile. That night, we had a lot of fun, he would dance to the songs i sang.

That was our first meeting.

 

The 6 of us started hanging out as friends and we became closer.

 

July 9th 2010

It was my 16th birthday. I was celebrating it with Tao, Chanyeol, Hana and Luhan. He could not make it as he had something on at home. It was meant to be a fun day but somehow something was bothering me. Was it the disappointment that he was not there or was it the emptiness without him to celebrate such an important date with me? Was i probably in love with him? He had texted me that morning, telling me he was very sorry that he could not make it and that he would make it up to me but since that moment, i was feeling less excited about my day.

 

July 10th 2010

He took me out to my favourite restaurant. We had random talks about life and everything. I really enjoyed that short 2 hours date because i ate my favourite food, and probably because it is him that I’m eating with. We got to know each other better that night and he offered to send me home. He gave me a present before he left.

That was his first present to me and our first date.

 

December 18th 2010

That day, I met him to go on a date and he brought me to a studio which he bought. He gave me a spare key and told me in his most serious tone that he bought this studio for the both of us and that we can come here anytime i want. We would always go to the studio together after school to sing and dance for an hour.

That was our little secret.

 

March 21st 2011

We went out to the amusement park with Hana and Tao. The 4 of us took the ferris wheel ride with all 4 of us in the same cabin. At the highest point, he suddenly took out a promise ring and got on his knees, he asked me to be his girlfriend and i had agreed. I remember how happy he looked and how Hana looked so relief and Tao had taken a photo of that epic moment. He got up and held my hands before pecking me on the forehead.

That was our first hand-hold.

 

Things got really busy for us and we hardly met up.

 

April 3rd 2011

We finally had the chance to go out on  date but i was sobbing uncontrollably. My parents had a fight and was on the verge of a divorce.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter