Chapter 1

Our love is written in the stars (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongup’s P.O.V

 

    I woke up with the sun shining in my face. I sat up and rubbed my eyes yawning a bit before getting out my bunk. I got dressed and walked out the cabin to meet up with my Cousins. Being the only son of Neptune kind of . When i got to the river i saw my cousins sitting on a log.. Ilhoon son of jupiter next to his half brother Johnny son of Juno, next to Ilhoon was our cousin Zico son of Pluto. I sat down near the water as well as next to Johnny and started playing with the water.

 

“I heard that we’re gonna go on a quest with the greek children.” Johnny said leaning against a log. ‘

 

“The Greek children? Why them?” Zico asked raising an eyebrow.

 

“I don’t know i guess Lupa and Renya both talked to Chiron at the halfblood camp. And they decided we go on a quest together because i guess it’s a big quest.” Johnny said taking in the sun’s rays.

 

I sighed at this. A quest with greek children was hard. They call the gods by different names and it gets so confusing.

 

“So let’s go meet up with Renya and talk to her about it.” Ilhoon said

 

“That’s not a bad idea at least we can get more info about the quest.” I said getting up.

 

They all got up and walked to where Renya is during the day.

 

Wei’s P.O.V

 

It started as a normal day like always till Hoseok did a prank he shouldn’t have done.

 

“HOSEOK HYUNG IM GONNA KILL YOU!” I heard baby Chanwoo yelled chasing after a laughing Hoseok.

 

I quickly caught up to them and catched a flamming Chanwoo to see his paste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter