1 2 3 Go!

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was greeted by white surroundings when she opened her eyes, gathering her wits she tried to pull herself up from the bed just to be greeted by pain in every inch of her muscle.

 

“You shouldn’t move yet.” a deep voice greeted her.

 

Seeing him sitting at the corner while cradling something made Dara’s heart fill with warmth, it was a perfect sight for her.

 

Returning the smile, the guy stood up carefully and walked towards her, “He’s beautiful.”

 

Anxious to see their little one Dara ever so careful pull her son unto her arms as the little boy snuggled closer to her warmth as if knowing she’s his mother.

 

“Oh my little baby, our little angel.. my Atlantis.” Dara whispered as tears formed at the side of her eyes.

 

Seeing his tearful wife he can’t help but smile widely as he gathered her in his arms and hugged her tightly, “Aigoo, why is my wife crying?”

 

“I’m just--- I’m just really happy.” she smiled in spite of tears falling to her cheeks.

 

“Stop crying babe, you’re getting prettier in my eyes.” he joked while wiping her fallen tears.

 

Dara smiled as she looked at the guy and their son, “Yes, crying is for feeling sad only. Sandara be happy.” she thought as memories of the past came back at her mind.

 

3 years ago…

 

Dara was feeling frantic as she tried to fix herself while running towards their designated room. She was obviously late for Mr. Park Jinyoung’s class and she know her professor won’t let her go this time.

 

Sandara PArk, a fourth year student at YG University majoring in music. She’s also known at the campus for angelic face paired with angelic voice, thus the nickname DARAngel short for Dara is an angel.

 

Peeking at the tiny glass of the door, Dara bit her lip as she slowly opened the door praying to all the God’s that the professor won’t caught her.

 

“Sandara Park.” a calm but dangerous voice called her.

 

“, I’m busted.” she thought and gathered her nerves as she looked straight at the professor’s eyes.

 

Mr. Park’s is visibly irritated, the way his eyebrow arched upward, his lips pouting while his arms crossed and his foot tapping the floor, Dara can’t help but feel anxious as her heart beat wildly.

 

“Your classmates and I were just discussing about the upcoming collaboration of my 2 classes for an extra activity and we were about to decide who’s going to supervise all the preparations when you came in.”

 

Dara bit her lower lip as she crossed her fingers at her back, hoping that what she’s thinking is not the one she thinks her professor is thinking.

 

“Seeing you made a decision, from now on you’ll be the supervisor for the event. So you won’t be late always because when the event collapses and failed you know it’s your responsibility. Okay?” turning towards the other students, “Clap your hands for Sandara, your appointed supervisor.

 

Applauses and whistles enveloped the room as Dara closed her eyes regret painted in her face. Heaving a deep sigh she bowed in front of everyone and went towards her seat.

“Now, let’s start the class.” Mr. PArk uttered as he started scribbling something in the board.

 

Dara’s shoulder slumped, an ominous feeling surrounded her. She really dislikes the responsibility their professor had given her because it means she’ll be the in charge of her whole classmates and also incharge of keeping communications to the other class Mr. PArk mentioned, she hates communicating with other people even if she’s quite popular at their university. She’s quite an introvert.

 

“Ya.” a voice called catching Dara’s attention, it was her friend Chaerin.

 

“Why are you late? You’re doomed.” the girl with cat shape eyes whispered.

 

“I overslept.”

 

Chaerin can’t help but smack her secretly s their professor won’t notice. “Again?! what the heck! Now YOU’RE IN TROUBLE.”

 

Dara pouted, clearly knowing what she meant. “What class are we going to collaborate this time?”

 

“Entrepreneur Major.”

 

Hearing what she uttered Dara covered her face with her hands. “I’m doomed, not those bratty students.” a deep sigh escaped her, “Chaerin-ah kill me will you?

 

“Oh stop being overly dramatic!” Chaerin can’t help but hit her friend with her hand which the other answered with a cute pout.

 

Oooo

 

Dara looked once again at the massive building in front of her, the Business College looked glamorous and shouts wealth as she looked at it more. She was there to give the list of activity their professor wants them to perform to their collaborating class.

 

“Why the heck does Mr. Park handle Entrep class?! I don’t get it at all!” she whispered, feeling anxious.

 

“MIss! Watch out!” a voice called to her, when she turned around her eyes turned saucers when she saw a guy on her way approaching way too fast.

 

A loud clash was heard at the corridor as two bodies lay at the floor.

 

“YA, are you okay?” he asked, nursing his hurting head while sitting at the cold floor.

 

Dara inspected herself for pain but luckily she felt none, dusting herself off she stood up and faced the guy who bumped her.

 

“What the heck were you thinking using skateboard here?! that’s dangerous!” she shouted.

 

Instead of feeling angry with the girl’s sentiments the guy smiled instead as if not believing what happened between them, still nursing his hurt head he stood up.

 

“What happened here TOP? Another guy’s voice uttered.

 

Both of them looked at the guy walking towards them, he look gorgeous wearing his uniform with sleek hair, he looked aristocratic and majestic.

 

“GD, I accidentally bumped with this girl here while riding my board.” TOP quickly explained.

 

Dara felt small when the aristocratic guy looked at her as if scrutinizing her.

 

“What does a Music student doing at our turf?” he asked arrogantly.

 

Dara’s eyes rolled and fanned herself, her blood getting hotter and temperature rising because of the annoying guy, this is the reason why she doesn’t like students from this college, they’re too full of themselves.

 

TOP also looked at her, a quizzical look on his face, “Why are you here Miss?

 

Dara huffed before glaring at the guys in front of her, “I’m just here to look for a certain Kwon Jiyong, I need to speak with him.”

 

The two guy exchanged stares with each other as if can’t believe what she just said, TOP shrugged his shoulder as if gesturing he doesn’t know what is happening.

 

“What do you want from me?” the guy called GD asked, his arms crossed.

 

Dara tilt her head to side can’t believe her ears, “What?”

 

The guy sighed, “I said what do you want from me? I’m Kwon Jiyong.”

 

Dara caught off guard straightened her posture and can’t help but point at him, “You?’

 

Jiyong scratched his head as if he’s getting irritated, “Yes. How many times do I have to tell you I’m the one you’re looking for.”

 

“Prof-professor Park told us that our class are collaborating with your class so I went here to discuss with you the activities and to schedule our next steps.” Dara walked towards him and gave him a piece of paper.

 

“Oh yeah Prof Park did tell us to collaborate with a certain class so he won’t give us long classes and just passed us.” TOP uttered as if remembering and smiled.

 

“Were not just any class, were the Music Majors.” Dara glared at TOP making the tall guy clamped his mouth.

 

Reading the words scribbled at the piece of paper, Jiyong looked immersed.

 

“It looks like he wants us to do a mini concert.” he uttered.

 

Dara nodded in agreement, “That’s why I went here as early as now because it’s not easy to do a mini concert, we need to discuss things so we won’t fail.”

 

“Meet us at the cafe outside the University exactly 5pm, let’s discuss it there.” he uttered and walked out without looking back.

 

“So arrogant.” Dara can’t help but whisper, frustration building up in front of her.

 

“We’ll see you later Ms, be careful on your way.”TOP smiled and followed his friend.

 

Dara walked out of the building irritated, not sensing that Jiyong stopped briefly on his tract and looked at her. “Sandara Park.” he uttered in hushed tone.

 

ooooo

 

Four girls and five guys sat across each other at that sophisticated cafe, tension can be felt at it each corner.

 

Seungri, an entrep student smiled awkwardly while taking some glances at his classmates and the girls. “I think we should order food before continuing this discussion guys, what would you want? My treat.”

 

They were currently discussing the mini concert Mr. Park wants them to do but its like the talk is going nowhere because the presidents of both sides won’t give in to each others demands.

 

Dara wants the mini concert be held in a mini hall but Jiyong wants it in a bigger space, also he wants to invite some artists to their mini concert which he stated would attract other spectators and Mr. Park would love (Who doesn’t want to see famous singers right?) which Dara strongly disagree saying its out of the budget.

 

“No problem then, e the entrep students would shoulder the artist’s fees.” Jiyong, obviously doesn’t want to back down.

 

Dara crossed her arms and sighed annoyingly, “We don’t want you guys shoulder anything by yourselves, this is called collaboration right? So we should do it together.”

 

“But you just said that the budget can’t afford it right? What’s the problem with us giving a little help, its not as if it won’t harm our wealth.” he blurted.

 

TOP stood up clearly can’t stand the two fighting over something so little, “Stop it.”

 

Minzy , Dara’s classmate excused herself, “I think you guys need to cool off first, how about a cold drink right?”

 

“Yeah, sounds good. Come let’s get some.” Daesung urged, and two went towards the counter with Seungri trailing them.

 

“Dara just compromise with Jiyong so we could move on with another topic, can you? Please.” Bom, the eldest of all voiced out.

 

“What about this guys, okay let’s go with Dara’s idea of doing the activity in a small hall, she’s right after all, this is called a mini concert for a reason. Also, let’s just invite one artist as what Jiyong wants but let’s invite somebody who could fit inside our budget. Either you like it or not Dara, Jiyong’s idea of inviting someone is a nice tactic so Mr. Park would be happy.” Youngbae voicing his opinion.

 

The two president’s remained silent for a minute, with a deep sigh and as if studying each expression the two agreed with Youngbae’s idea. Smiles evident on their member’s faces, obviously happy that they finally resolved something from their agenda.

 

As the food came and time went by, the 9 students continued to discuss the things they need to do as a representative of their classes. They resolved to the following and divided the tasks.

 

*Jiyong, TOP and Dara- Songs and the invited artist.

*Seungri and Chaerin- Dance

*Minzy and Daesung- Venue and Stage Effects

*Youngbae and Bom- Inviting Spectators and others

 

Ooooo

 

Dara looked casual with her white shirt and jeans, it was a weekend and suppose to be rest for the students but not for her and the others preparing the activity. She was waiting for Jiyong to pick her up so they could do their agenda for the day.

 

A black elegant Porsche stopped in front of her and a dazzling Jiyong went out of it, “Let’s go?”

 

Dara can’t believe that the guy owned an expensive car like that, it was like she’s dreaming. “Whe--where’s TOP?”

 

“He said he’ll just follow later, it seems his dad made her do something for him. Come on.” He opened the passenger’s sit and guided Dara to the car.

 

As he drove Dara pulled her organizer from her bag and read the things they need to do, “So we should figure out who we should invite first, any suggestion?”

 

“That’s where were going right now.”

 

Her brow arched, “What?”

 

“I said were going to the artist were inviting right now.” he uttered, not bothered by the glares that looked like daggers thrown to pierce him.

 

“You’ve decided something that important without asking us first? She asked, annoyance clearly on her voice.

 

Dara was caught of guard when instead of arguing back he just chuckled, “Chill, will you? I’m positive you’ll like whoever I have in mind.”

 

Dara sighed and just let him be, inspecting his car he saw a book at the compartment, “ATLANTIS: The lost city.”

 

“You’re reading this?” she asked out of nowhere, opening the book she just found.

 

Looking briefly at her he smiled fondly, one that you rarely see him give out. “Yeah, I love that book. It’s interesting.”

 

“Why?”

 

Jiyong tapped the wheel as if excited, “Well aren’t you interested if Atlantis really existed or just a myth? They say that it was a city filled with riches, just imagine if I were the one to discover it? I’ll be more rich!”

 

Dara looked at him as if can’t believe his childishness, “You’re unbelievable.” she uttered while chuckling.

 

As if the tension between them lessened, Dara and Jiyong enjoyed their ride and the company of each other.

 

Ooooo

 

TOP was already at the agency when Jiyong and Dara arrived, he stood up and smiled to the two. “You guys finally arrived.”

 

“Oh, you’re already here.” Dara smiled, as they continue to prepare for the event, her and TOP became friends because of his bingu attitude.

 

“It didn’t took me that long to get what my dad wants me to get.” TOP uttered.

 

Just then three guys went inside the office that made Dara gasp, it was EPIK HIGH.

 

“Omo!” she’s a big fan of the group, she can’t rap but she loves their creativity.

“Hyung.” Jiyog smiled.

 

“YA! GD-ah!” Tablo, the leader greeted him, “TOp you’re here too, wow. It seems like you’re getting uglier as day passes by.”

 

“Hyung if I’m called ugly then what are you going to be?” the guy with manly features chuckled.

 

“YA!!” the elder jokingly spank him.

 

“You guys knew each other?” Dara with bulged eyes.

 

Mithra Jin, Tablo and DJ Tukutz all looked at the girl and smiled teasingly, “Who’s girlfriend is she?”

 

TOP and Jiyong laughed as if they just heard a joke which made Dara’ forehead crease. “What’s so funny?” she thought.

 

“I’m not anybody’s girlfriend, and if its between this two I’ll just be single until I get old.” she muttered which earned a round of laughs from the members.

 

“I like you and your personality.” DJ Tukutz uttered.

 

“Stop with the chitchat, let’s go down to the business.” Jiyong remind them of their business.

 

“Okay. Let’s go to our recording studio and talk about it there.” Tablo said and went towards it with the rest following him.

 

“Oh Jiyong, before I forgot. Here.” TOP gave him a parcel. “Dad wants me to give it to you.”

 

Jiyong smiled differently, “Thanks man.”

 

Ooooo

 

“Oh my freaking lettuce!!! EPI HIGH is coming to our event!” Dara squealed for the nth time that day.

 

All nine of them gathered at Bom’s house that night to discuss the progress of their own assignments regarding the event.

 

“We know, we know. You already told us a couple of times.” Chaerin laughed as she put down a big bowl of ramen in front of them.

 

“I still can’t believe you guys are friends with them.” Looking at the five guys who just smiled in response.

 

Bom fixed the side dishes at the table, “Let’s eat first before going to work again. Kids dig in.”

 

Jiyong was about to grab some kimchi when TOP beat him unto it, “Ya.”

 

“You can’t eat that Jiyong.” TOP uttered.

 

“Just a tiny bit.” Jiyong pleaded.

 

“No.” TOP firmly uttered.

 

Looking at the two, Dara can’t help but feel curiosity. “Why can’t he eat kimchi?”

 

“It’s too spicy for him.” Youngbae answered.

 

“Oh?” Dara won’t believe.

 

“He’s not allo--- I mean he can’t handle spicy foods noona.” Seungri uttered while earning a brief glare from the other.

 

“Really? Let me try then.” Dara went on and tasted the kimchi, they’re right its too spicy making her cough, everybody laughed it off as TOP gave her a glass of water which she gladly accepted.

 

Ooooo

 

Dara’s not feeling well that day but knows she should still g on with her appointed schedules for that night. Everything felt moving around when she reached Jiyong’s flat.

 

“You okay?” Jiyong asked when he saw her being pale. They were in front of his piano and was rearranging the melody of the songs they’re going to use or the mini concert.

 

“Yeah.” Dara whispered.

 

The guy didn’t believe her and put his hand on her forehead, his eyes went wide after feeling her. “Hey, you’re burning up.”

 

“i’m---I’m fine Jiyong.”

 

“Nonsense, can you get up?” Jiyong asked, worriedly.

 

Dara tried to get up but in just a blink of an eye everything went black, the next thing she knows, strong arms enveloped her fragile body.

 

Ooooo

 

When Dara woke up it was already morning, as she surveyed the room she saw a basin of water with a white mini towel on it. Medicines scattered on the table too with a glass of water and pitcher half empty.

 

“Jiyong?” she called out while massaging her aching head, she assessed her herself and knows her fever went down.

 

Shuffling can be heard outside the room and after a while Jiyong went inside the room with an apron on his waist, carrying a tray.

 

“You’re feeling better?” setting the tray beside her. Patting her forehead he nodded when he felt she doesn’t have fever.

 

Dara nodded shyly, “Were you the one who too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter