Butterfly

Found You

Some say that whatever you write on your body will show on your soulmate's also, but what if you wrote your schedules on your hand and it shows?

 

" I'm so dead" Jungkook muttered as he hurriedly went to his office, scurrying towards the elevator, sighing in relief mixed with exhaustion as he got in, he pressed the number three button and waited, he tapped his foot impatiently on the floor of the elevator, looking at his watch nervously, he heard a sound of the elevator and quickly went off as it opened, he quickly opened his office's door, he sees everyone there, looking at him with unamused faces.

And Mr. Late is here" Yoongi said sarcastically, Seokjin smacked his head and looked back at Jungkook, who was looking at all of the in nervousness and sighed, walking over to the maknae and pats his shoulder.

"It's alright, your presentation, Namjoon took care of it and of course, he gave you all the credit" Seokjin smiled assuringly at him Jungkook inwardly let out a sigh of relief he smiled back at Namjon before going to his own desk and started his work with a little bit of ease

 

///

"AGH that was so much work!" Yoongi complained and Jungkook chuckled, until suddenly he felt something creeping up in his arm, he looked at his wrist and saw paintings of beautiful red roses blooming onto his skin, looking oh so perfect making Jungkook smile at the sight, this has been occuring for a week and Jungkook hs been in love with the art ever since, it would usually be flowers or just anything pretty, but the ravenette doesn't mind it at all.

"Hey Kook I- Oh my god is that wat I think it is?" Jimin said disbelief and examined Jungkook's arm in amazement the others being the curious people they are, decided to take a look at what Jimin just said, and they were all astonished.

"Jungkook that's-"

"I know, pretty right?" Jungkook said as he watched the roses bloom again, until the paintings started to vanish, Jungkook sighed and tugged his sweater, before walking out of the office along with his hyungs, they arrived in a warm looking cafe and sat near the window, chatting away about their lives until Namjoon decided to talk to Jungkook.

"So Kook, since youre really forgetful of your schedules, why not write them?" Namjoon said, the others agreed and Jungkook looked at Namjoon with a confused face, Namjoon sighed at the confused manchild.

"Like for example, you rmember what we will be doing tomorrow? Where we'll be going?" He asked, the maknae's eyes widen in realization that he at remembering things, he pouted at a chuckling Namjoon.

"Here, write this on your hand for now" Namjoon said, Jungkook blinked and wrote on his hand even though it was really ticklish, he wrote where they will be hanging out and their meetup.

Butterfly Cafe, 1:00 pm

Jungkook smiled and thanked Namjoon, and they went on their day ahead, as they all went home, Jungkook stared on his arm in fascination as it made a rather beautiful butterfly, its wings starting to open, the colors were so pretty with a light rainbow color and the butterfly disappered as it flew, Jungkook sighed, laying down on his bed, staring up at his white ceiling.

"When will I meet you and see your artworks?"

 

///

"HEY guys!" Seokjin smiled and greeted as the others have arrived, Hoseok quickly sat on the seat net to Yoongi, who sat next to Jimin, Jungkook sat beside the window, he sees Namjoon looking left and right from their seat, which got him confused.

"Hey hyung who ar-"

"You came!" Namjoon said, excitment laced in his voice, Jungkook turned his head and-

Dear lord help my poor soul

A tall man wiht brown hair stood before him, a big rectangular smile on his face, his brown doe eyes that looks so mysterious to gaze onto, sun kissed milky skin, with those red, plump perfect lips, the man was drop dead gorgeous, Jungkook was in awe.

"Guys I want you all to meet Kim Taehyung, he's my friend, he's a really good painter" Namjoon complimented, Taehyung chuckled at Namjoon with a shake of his head.

"Too much compliment Namjoon hyung" Taehyung spoke, his deep voice ringing into Jungkook's ear, he quickly looked away to avod embarrasment, they all greeted him wiht warmth and they all seem to get along, but in the midt of the chat, there are times when Jungkook feels Taehyung look at him, the butterflies flew in Jungkook's stomach as he feels Taehyung's strong gaze, the smirk he has, it was all driving him mad, he looked down at his arm and sighs lightly. No art for today I guess.

After that night, Jungkook sat on the swing wiht a sigh, he feels like a traitor of some sort, he already has a soulmate why would he fall for someone else? It looks like cheating but not intentional, Jungkook looked up and saw many stars watching him drown in his thoughts, he lifted up his finger and traced an Orion, watching it in fascination, but it was nothing compared to the art on his arms, he felt a growing itch on his arm, with a gasp of excitement he looks at his arm, it was written in cursive letters and Jungkook watched as it slowly revealed itself.

 

Found you.

Jungkook widened his eyes and looked around, and saw Taehyung standing there with a soft gaze directed at Jungkook, the younger felt his herart thumping louder and louder as Taehyung walked closer, and the said man hugged him tight, Taehyung placed his chin on top of Jungkook's head, their prescence making both of them feel safe as Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung, smiling in content.

"So it was you who was drawing on my arm?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung lightly chuckled, which sound like heaven to Jungkook, and nodded, Taehyung pulled away to face Jungkook, who was looking at him with a look of adoration and infatuation, he cupped Jungkook's face.

"What would you like me to imprint on you next time?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook felt a smile tug on his lips and leaned into Taehyung's touch, the latter can't help but smile at the cute sight.

"Imprint your name on me permanently" Jungkook said, Taehyung smiled and crashed his lips onto Jungkook's, who quickly kissed bacl, wrapping his arms around the brunette's neck, Jungkook felt a zoo build up inside him as they kissed in sync, their heart started beating as one, Taehyung pulled away for air, and smiled at Jungkook, running his hand through Jungkook hair.

"Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo" Taehyung sang softly, and the night went on with the two soulmates catching up and spent their nights together.

 

And the next morning, Jungkook had a permanent writing on his collarbone which makes him smile wide as he stared at it in the mirror.

Kim Taehyung

 

///

Hey guys! Sorry for being hiatus for a whole year like wtf

It's just that school was really getting hard and prjects are piling up on me

I hope this is enough of an apology :D Leave a comment or subscribe!