One More Night

Naughty Little Goblin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''If I blow it, will you appear?
If I pray, will you come to me?
If I beg on my knees, will you stay with me? ''

 

 

In the long run, He thought I'd never see the light again. He has come back on this Earth after an extended period of time and this is how he treats him after all the things he did for him? Needless to say, dear friend or should he say ex-friend.

 

 

 

 

"You lied to me"
"You said that we should trust and tell each other everything"

 

 

 

 

Kim Shin grabbed the traitor by the collar and shook him against the bar wired fence on the rooftop of the J building.  

 

 

 

"First you stole my girlfriend, now you're inheriting the company? What else do you possibly want from me? Wasn't this enough? You greedy son of a gun!"


"If I stole your girlfriend, then she never belonged to you in the first place" 

 

Kim Shin smirked and wheezed lightly, sounding like a mockery and triggered his rival's wrath. 

 

"I'll ensure that you never get your dirty hands on my woman. Back off!"


"We'll see about that!"

 

 

 

His enemy pushed the Grim Reaper down  the skyscraper as he stopped time with his watch from his old part time job at the electronic accessory store. The sun remained at the top of the mountain, blinding the horizon and reflected into his vision leaving him visually impaired. 

What Kim Shin wasn't aware of from the get-go was that Grim Reapers are prone to being highly sensitive to bright luminosity during that afternoon of the 4th of August. Soon afterwards, the patient got transferred hospitals but no luck, all doctors had hectic schedules and so he was to live continuously with cataracts.  

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter