Final

Will you look at me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                          Final

 

                Have you ever been fell inlove? They said that  love is magical, colorful and a happy feeling. And everytime you see the one you love you would always feel butterflies in your stomach. But if you would ask Jimin, love was painful and the things flying in your stomach weren't butterflies, they were wasp.

 

                Jimin sighed as he stared at his sleeping hyung, the man has a peaceful face while sleeping. His hyung was really beautiful even when he slept. He looked around the dorm, they were in the living room, his hyung was sleeping on the couch, when he saw that none of the members were around, he put his small hand on his hyung's cheek and started to caress it. He's heart was starting to ache as he do that.

 

                It was painful for him, keeping his real feelings for years. He would just show it when nobody's around them, when nobody's watching them, him. Jimin traced his little fingers on his hyung's face, he sighed, his eyes were filled with sadness and longing, yes longing because even if they were always together and living in the same place, he would always feel that his hyung was far away from his reach, he would always feel that there's a big distance between them.

 

              It was painful having to control the urge to hug, kiss and hold his hyung whom he could only look at with the eyes of nothing but a bandmate, a friend. Jimin could watch his hyung slept forever, sometimes at time like this when no one was looking at them, he just wished time to stop, so he could be at his hyung side, so he could show how much he adored him, how much he admired him and how much he loved him.

 

              Jimin noticed that someone was coming so hestopped staring and caressing his hyung's face and pretended to do something on his phone while sitting on the chair beside the couch where his hyung was sleeping. When he saw who was that he put a smile on his face, he brought back the Jimin everyone knew, a Jimin that everyone always see, a cheerful, energetic and a smiley Jimin.

 

            "Jungkookie"  he cheerfully shouted when he saw their maknae, Jungkook. The latter just smiled at him and looked at the sleeping hyung on the couch. Jimin saw how Jungkook looked at their hyung, he knew what kind of look was that because he always have that kind of look everytime he's with his hyung or just everytime he saw him. 

 

            " He just fell asleep, maybe he's tired" he said while smiling at Jungkook, the latter just nodded. Jimin then excused himself. He knew that Jungkook would stay there. He turned his back and started to walk away from the living room, his smile faltered as he left there. He made his way to the rooftop. It was already night so maybe there's stars on the sky.

 

            When he reached the rooftop, he just laid on the ground looking at the dancing stars above, and in that he began to tear down, tears were running on his face, a familiar pain was filling his heart that was starting to break into million of pieces. Jimin came to know that he was inlove the time his heart was broken. He extended his arms and act like reaching  the star but as he do that he realized that he would never reach them like how he couldn't reach his hyung, his Jin hyung.

 

             Yes it was his Jin hyung who he  adored and loved so much. His hyung who has the most adorable eyes everyone could ever fall for and the cutest smile that could take his breath away. His Jin hyung has the capability to make everyone laugh everytime he speaks and whenever Jimin looked into his eyes it's so hard to turn away. But it wasn't love at first sight, his love for his Jin hyung formed gradually, his child like  and cool personality, his hair, his eyes, his humor, his voice, the way he looked away and flushed red when he done something embarassing, the way he covered his mouth when he laughed and the way he smiled, Jimin gradually realized that his hyung wasn't perfect but he's the one Jimin looking for, he's the one who could make Jimin's heart beat fast.

 

            Jimin sighed, he knew he could never have Jin because he saw how his hyung looked at their maknae, his hyung looked at Jungkook wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter