Water Balloons

Class Clown

The next day, Jeongyeon strolled through the hallway with the widest grin as if she had just won the lottery. Ever since that small kiss she had with Tzuyu, she could not wipe the smile off her face. The blonde hadn't felt like this since her school said that she passed the tenth grade. She met up with Momo by the drinking fountain as the dancer lifted her head and wiped with her sleeve. She noticed her friend's wide smile and raised an eyebrow at her. "Fun date huh?" 

Jeongyeon leaned against the lockers as she nodded, her smile still not leaving her face. "Let's just say, the end of it was the best part."

"Oooo." She nudged her friend playfully. "I want details."

The taller one shook her head and shrugged. "Naw, I don't kiss and tell."

Momo's eyes widened as she let out a joyful gasp. "Jeongyeon! You two kissed?!!"

"Yeah. It was cute little peck." She sighed happily and placed a hand over her head. "She's so damn adorable, Momo. I can't."

"Well I'm happy for you. So are you guys a thing now?" She tilted her head.

Jeongyeon opened to say something but then she was confused. What were they? She really didn't know how to answer that question. "Well we're.."

"A couple?"

"No.."

"Friends?"

"Not really, more like--"

"Confused?"

"Momo! God dammit just let me talk!" Momo finally quit her talking as she looked at her friend and waited for an answer.

"Well?"

Jeongyeon sighed and pressed her forehead against the locker. "Okay, I got nothing."

Momo let out a small laugh and light hit her shoulder. "Hey, I'm sure things will get more clearer soon. Now what do you wanna do today?"

Jeongyeon glanced at her friend before looking at the drinking fountain, moving her away from the lockers.. "Hey I think I got some balloons in my locker. Why don't we fill them up and drop them from the roof top?"

"Ooo I like that! Oh by they way, your girlfriend is coming." She gestured her head as Tzuyu was about to approach them.

"She is not my--"

"Hey guys!" Tzuyu greeted them as Jeongyeon instantly turned around with a changed attitude. 

"Hello beautiful." She said with a beaming smile which caused the genius to get flustered.

"A-ah, b-beautiful?"

"I-I ..meant Tzuyu...just Tzuyu..I mean not that you're not beautiful...you're gorgeous.. I...um.."

Momo leaned in to whisper. "Smooth.."

Jeongyeon glared at her before returning her attention to the tall student. "So any plans for today?"

Tzuyu gestured at her books. "Well, we're in school so I'm hoping to go to class?" She let out a small laugh which caused Jeongyeon to lose her train of thought and stare into space. Tzuyu blinked at her as she stood their silence. Momo finally snapped her fingers in front of Jeongyeon's face as she finally came back to reality.

"Huh? What? Oh right..class..learning..education.." She waved her hands around. "Momo and I are actually planning to drop some water balloons from the roof top. Wanna join us?"

Tzuyu held onto the strap of back bag as she bit her lips. "I..I don't know. I never done that before."

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

Momo smiled at her warmly as she patted her back gently. "Yeah, we don't wanna pressure you or anything."

Tzuyu looked at them both before shaking her head. "You know what? I'm fine. I can do this! Really! I can!"

Jeongyeon stared at her with a grin, pleased with her answer. "Cool. So meet us by the staircase in an hour and we'll get to it!" 

Tzuyu smiled and nodded at the two. "Okay see ya later, guys!"

The three all went their separate ways to prepare for their prank.

-----

An hour had passed as Tzuyu made her way through the empty hallway towards the staircase. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't nervous but the student really wanted to try out something new. She had noticed the two friends holding a bucket with water balloons inside. Jeongyeon saw her come up to them as she beamed. "Awesome. You made it!"

"Told you I would." She giggled softly. 

"Alright guys. "The blonde spoke quietly. "Let's get going." 

The three opened the door and started to walked up the staircase. Once they had reached to the top, Momo attempted to turn the knob but the door would not open.

Tzuyu looked puzzled at the knob. "Ah it's locked. How are you guys gonna get it opened?"

Momo removed a pin from her hair and inserted it into tho the lock. After a few moments, she had finally unlocked the door as she opened it slowly.

"Oh that's how." 

Jeongyeon chuckled at Tzuyu's reaction as the three walked out of the staircase. Tzuyu smiled brightly as they got to rooftop, admiring the view. "It's so pretty up here!"

"Yeah you are.." Jeongyeon commented as Tzuyu turned to look at her.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Anyways! Let's drop some balloons!" They walked over to the edge. Momo decided to take one and drop it first at someone but it hit a parked car instead. 

"Dang it. Well at least that person won't have to go to a carwash." She laughed as Jeongyeon released her balloon, hoping it would land on the teacher she had spotted but it missed. However, it caused the teacher to get startled as he looked up towards the roof. The three girls moved away to hide. Momo peeked out a bit to check up on the man. He shrugged it off and walked away as Momo nodded at the girls.

"Coast is clear!" They moved back to the edge. 

"I guess it's my turn." Tzuyu grabbed a balloon and closed her eyes, she let it drop as she heard someone scream. She opened her eyes and looked down with the other two to see who was the victim.

"Nice one, Tzuyu!" Momo smiled and gave her a thumbs up. "You got Nayeon!!" 

"Y-yeah..I guess I did!" She said proudly as the Taiwanese beauty began to relax a little. They continued to watch Nayeon rage, laughing at her behavior. 

As time went by, they threw a few more balloons with some landing on a few teachers but luckily they never got caught. The girls were careful and hid quickly if anyone tried to look up. Once the balloons were gone, they headed back down the staircase as they laughed and chatted about their targets. The hallways were crowded again as everyone was heading to go back home. Momo turned to look at her friends.

"I'll see you guys later~ I promised to meet up with Dahyun later." She grinned as Jeongyeon smirked.

"Oooo you and Dahyun huh?"

"Hush up. I'll see you two love birds tomorrow." She waved before leaving the two in the hallway. Her last comment made them both blush. As soon as she left, they turned to look at each other. 

"Wow, Tzu. You were really great out there." She bit her lips,becoming slightly timid.

"Y-you think so?"

"I know so." The crowd was still moving along, heading towards the exit but that didn't bother them at all. The two stepped closer to each other as a bit of confidence finally hit them as they wrapped their arms around one another as they leaned in for a long, soft kiss. They stayed there in the middle of the hallway, forgetting about their surroundings. Their only focus was on each other. 

________________________________________________________________

Phew another chapter done ^^ exams are nearing gaaaah

Please comment and subscribe ^^

Love you all <3333

-JanJan^^