final

Goodnight

“Ouch!” Li groaned as she looked her eyes away from her screen phone, which played Boyfriend’s Janus MV, to watch at her right point finger: a red liquid leaked out from that tip. Ignoring a glance from her classmate, she took a pack of tissue and wiped it on her bleeding finger. She wiped over and over again but it won’t stop till her finger turned pale and her tissue pack empty yet the blood still flowed down reached her palm. At last she covered it with a handkerchief. A half minute later that white fabric become soaked red.

“Li, are you sure you won’t lun-, what happen to you?” El, her twin sister from other class come in just to had her eyes widened in shock upon seeing a pile of tissue on Li’s table.

Li not answered. She just let her sister unwrapped her wound and examined the cut. She remain silent when El pulled her toward medical room. She sat down on the bed as El grabbed a first aid kit box and take a seat in front of her.

“How could you get this?” El asked while pouring alcohol on cotton.

Li hissed a little before answered, “You’d know already.”

Of course El did. She is Li’s twin sister after all. A twin special thing called telepathy connected both together. Even without Li tell her, El know her younger-by-seven-minute sister always bite her right point finger whenever a weird, uneasy feeling bothering her. Sometime when Li get that feeling, El would felt it too but not as strong as Li’s.

“But never this worse. Usually you just had a little cut and the blood would stop within five seconds. How'd you felt this time?” El said then blowing the wound.

“Like you said earlier, worse, till I can’t ignoring it. Even Boyfriend can make my mind busy. I felt like I’m gonna puke anytime soon.” That is right. Both of them biased Boyfriend. You can find ‘Boyfriend’ all over their things: on the wall, study desk, bedside table, in their laptop, phone, even their head. All of it help them, not just to cheer them up when they had gloomy day, but also when that feeling filled their mind.

Yet that feeling is not ordinary feeling that would vanished after several time. Sure that feeling would gone too but not before something happened. Something bad. Sometime that was their score of test was fall down, or they late for school, or their baseball team lose, or their precious Boyfriend poster tore, or little stuff like that.

El not tilted her head up although she was finished treated Li’s finger. She sighed deeply before met her gaze with her sister’s. A dark cloud passed her face. Li know what on her sister mind. Last time Li injuring herself this bad, the damage as good as hell: their older brother got into car accident, yet fortunately he can survive it.

“Who do you-”

El cut her word. “Whoever they will be, they can make it like our brother.”

But Li not sure. She didn’t know El feel it or not, but this time the feeling was different. It was extremely weird, undeniable, filled her lung like poisoned gas, and she felt she would lose, not thing, but someone.

“Hey, what the face?” El pinched her nose. “You didn’t forget we’re going to Boyfriend concert, right? If their video couldn’t brought your mind away, maybe looking them in person can help.”

***

El lied if she said she was not felt it. She lied if she said she was not worry. She lied if she said she didn’t saw unpleasant glint across her sister eyes. But what can she do? If she voiced it out loud, she would just made Li more anxious.

“Li, hurry up!” El yelled from front door.

“Wait a minute, I can’t find my ring!” Li yelled back from upstair.

“It necessary now? You can look for it after concert!”

“It more than necessary! That is ring that Boyfriend give for Bestfriend on their fifth debut anniversary!”

El quiet, she know Li would find it since that feeling not disappeared yet. And that feeling was not about that ring. It more than that.

“Find it!” Li ran down stair and grab her sister’s arm. “Let’s go!”

Honestly El hoped the ring would lose.

“Where it was?” El asked while started their car’s engine.

“On the bedside table. I take it down when I changed my band aid.” Li waved her right hand where she put the ring.

El take a glance at it. “Why'd you like to wear a ring on your point finger?”

“First, because it oversized. Second, because Hyunseong wear a ring on his point finger.”

“Yes, but on his left hand, not right.”

“But still…” Li pouted. “Where you wear your ring anyways?”

“Exactly same as Hyunseong.” El smiled sweetly. But for Li it just annoying her. Then it started. They always quarreling over Boyfriend’s main vocal. He was their first bias after all. It might seem wasting time and energy, but it was actually important material in their relationship. A sisterly love one.

 

"We’re here!” El shouted as she step inside building where Boyfriend concert will be held. She ignored a glare from other Bestfriend.

“Forever!” Li added, as ignorant as her older twin.

“I’m not singing Boyfriend’s Here. You know.”

“I just want to.” Li shrugged her shoulder. “That is our chair.” Then she pulled El to two empty site at middle studio. It was right before a small path.

The light dimmed and then six flash light spotted on six different direction on the stage. All audience scream in joy when music started and Jeongmin’s soft voice fill the air. It was El favorite song, On & On. She like it a lot especially the MV. That is part when Jeongmin played a prank toward Minwoo then get revenge from the maknae. Also when Hyunseong winked toward camera. It just… Kyaaa!!

“Youngmin!” El screamed as Li also shouted, “Kwangmin!” Both exchanged look then laughed. Even though they had same name as first bias, their second one was different. El choose Youngmin while Li like Kwangmin more.

“I’m your Boyfriend! Hello, we’re boyfriend!” Donghyun cooed to greet the audience.

“Good evening Bestfriend! Did you enjoy our first song?” The leader asked and get a loud ‘Yes’ in return.

“I’m very excited tonight since many bestfriend come to support us and give us a lot of love. I’m really grateful of it.” Youngmin said.

“Well, shall we continue our date tonight?”

Then music echoed again. This time was Li turn to scream. Li favorite song, Obsession. Then it was Mystery, White out, One Day, Not One but Two, and many more.

“Ah, it’s annoying. Our date must ended soon.” Jeongmin said after they sang Love Style.

“Yeah, and I think we should make a sweet ending.” Minwoo said.

“I have a great idea for it. Why don’t Bestfriend tell us one of our song and we can sing it?” asked Hyunseong.

“Great. Then, everyone, what do you want us to sing now?” Kwangmin shouted. It mess. Everyone yelling different name.

“I think we should choice. How about we roaming around the audience before decide the song?” Donghyun asked. Everyone screamed. Then six of Boyfriend member separated.

El grinned toward Li. She had a good think about a small path in front of them. Her little twin sister grinned as well.

Youngmin and Kwangmin walked from opposite direction and meet at spot before El and Li.

“Look, Kwang. It seem we find other twin pair. A beautiful twin pair.” Youngmin winked. The twin girl giggled.

“Hey girls, what your name? And who is older?”

“Well, I’m Li, Han Lila.” Li said.

“Han Aila. El. I’m older by seven minute.” El said.

“You’re older? Nah, you must take good care of Li like I did to Kwangmin. Younger twin usually the clumsy one between two.” Youngmin said.

“Hey!” Kwangmin and Li yelled.

“So, what song do you would like?”

“Hyung, I want ask them one more question.” Kwangmin complained. “Who is your bias?”

“We’re both like Hyunseong oppa. His voice is wonderful. You can tell that to him later.” El winked back.

“How about us?” Kwangmin asked again.

“You said one question, Kwang.” Youngmin rolled his eyes.

“El unnie like Youngmin oppa while I like Kwangmin oppa. You guys are our second bias after Hyunseong oppa.”

“Wah, what a cute. So, El, the song?” Youngmin asked.

“Let my baby sister choice.” El said elbowed Li.

Li tapped her temple. “I think, for now, I will glad to hear you guys sing Goodnight. It will be sweet closure for me.”

“Then it decided.” Youngmin then used his mic. “Guys!” He shouted then four other members looked at him and the audience become quiet. “I find a pair of beautiful twin over here. And the younger one want us to sing Goodnight!”

“Great choice!” Jeongmin cheered.

The music played, a calm and smooth one. Li rested her head on her sister's shoulder then let out a relief sigh.

“How do you feel now?” El asked.

“Better.” El released a same sigh. She still felt the feeling although not as much as before. Both quiet while enjoying Boyfriend’s song.

“Good night everyone! Let’s meet at the dream!” Boyfriend’s member waved before disappear behind the stage.

“Let’s go back.” El grabbed Li’s whist toward exit door. It hard since the door not big enough to a lot of people, yet they managed to exit the building.

“Wait here, I will take the car.” El said. Li just nodded her head while played her ring.

El walked fast to parking lot. When she about to open the door, she flinched. The feeling become more tighten. It like her heart tied by a rope. Her palm sweating. It was the worst of that feeling she ever felt. If she could like this, she didn’t know how bad Li get. Her finger might break right now.

She jump to driver site and bucking her seatbelt. She must prevented Li for doing such a thing like that. But when she started the car, the rope that wrapped her heart released. But instead of relief, more of worried showered her. That feeling would be gone if something bad happened. Referring to the feeling she felt earlier, it must something really horrible.

El drove the car to the building gate where Li waited her. Yet a crowd of people gathered around side of street blocked her way.

El walked out of the car, closer to the crowd. El didn’t know why but these people give her a way till she reach the center. Her eyes widened yet her vision blurry upon seeing a view in front of her: Li lying on her own blood pool.

“Li,” El whispered before fainted.

***

a/n: many lack, bad grammar. Mind to comment?