Don't you remember me?

Let me be Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook sleep together with Jimin, since the day they're officially a lover's. Jungkook hug Jimin tightly as he sleep on Jimin chest. Never once he wanted to wake up from his sleep when it's Jimin by his side. Jimin let Jungkook cuddle more with him even though he's already wake up for an hour ago. 

"Jungkook! Jimin! Get up now! " Jin wake them up. Jungkook shut his eyes and grab a pillow to close his face and ears. Jimin pull the blanket to cover themselves. "Jimin!! I know you're wake up! Don't be so sweets! Get up now! " Jin said later. Jimin give up. "Did he got superpower? How did he knows that I'm awake? " Jimin asked and Jungkook smile at Jimin question. Jimin lead his way to the bathroom but then he stop. "Wanna shower with me? " Jimin asked Jungkook. Jungkook giggle. "No hyung.. You may use the bathroom first.. " Jungkook said. Jimin was leaning on the wall just like a lizard. "You know what.. It's big enough for two of us.. Come on.. Let's go.. " Jimin said. "Hyung. Stop your dirty mind please.. I'm afraid that it'll get wild. " Jungkook said before tidying the bed. Jimin give up and entered the room. Jimin come out with only towel covering his lower part and showing his muscular body. His perfect abs. Jungkook look at it. "Seductive huh? " asked Jimin. Jungkook clear his throat and entered the bathroom immediately. 

A few minutes after Jungkook was done showering, Jungkook come out the same way as Jimin. Jimin look at him. Wow! He never knew that Jungkook has a perfect muscular body just like him. So alluring. "What? Shocked huh? " asked Jungkook trying to be cool. "Trying to be a man huh? Don't be.. You're mine.. " Jimin said before lead his way to the door. Jungkook giggle again and wear his clothes. 

"Hyung? What is it you wanted us to wake up early? " asked Taehyung who still sleepy. "Well, I've planned this long time ago with Namjoon. " Jin said later and pause to wait for Jungkook to come over, joining them. "What is it? " asked J-Hope later as Jungkook already there. "We're going to the beach! " Jin said happily. "Beach? You mean picnic? " asked Taehyung getting excited. "No... No we not. Of course picnic Tae.. " Jin answered Taehyung pointless question. Taehyung pout. They hurriedly pack their things to enjoy their picnic before leaving the home and headed there. Namjoon already set up the place for them, so he's already there. 

"Namjoon hyung!" Taehyung call him. "What is Namjoon doing there? " asked Suga to Jin as Taehyung run to him. Jin shrugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter