Will he ever love me?

I Think I Have Fallen For You

No One's POV

Gunwoo got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He walked out of the bathroom and found Insoo staring at him, "What is there something wrong, Insoo hyung?" Insoo snapped out of his thoughts, "N-no, it's just......." Smiling, Gunwoo tilted his head, "What?" Insoo took Gunwoo's hand and held him into Gunwoo's room, "Ok. I like this.....person. And I really want to confess but I don't know how to and it is driving me crazy. Can you please help me?" Gunwoo's smile fell, "Oh ok. Well, I guess you could ask that person out on a date and confess then or you could slip them a little note when they aren't looking." Insoo nodded as he left the room, "thanks Gunwoo!~" Gunwoo watched him leave and laid on his bed, "I am just a fool to think that Insoo would ever love me." Gunwoo started to cry and he stayed then until Seyong came in and saw him crying, "Hyung! Are you ok? Why are you crying?" "Go away....." Gunwoo said whispered with a raspy voice. "Hyung, come on tell me," Seyong frowned. "Go away!....." Gunwoo repeated. Seyong was worried so he started to walk closer to him, "hyung?" Gunwoo snapped and started to throw things at Seyong, "Just go away!!! Go away, go away, go away, go away......." He cried harder and fell on his knees. Seyoung ran over to him, "hyung! hyung! Calm down!" The other members ran into the room, hearing thing being thrown, and found Seyong hugging Gunwoo. "Hyung, what happened to the room and why are you hugging Gunwoo hyung," Chaejin asked.  Seyoung rocked Gunwoo as he fell alseep. Seyoung slowly lifted Gunwoo up and put him on the bed, "Ok, first the room is like this cause he was throwing everything at me and I was hugging Gunwoo cause he was crying when I came in and he was freaking out. I think he is upset something, and I mean really upset." Seyong pushed all the members into the living room and closed Gunwoo's door. "But, hyung. What was he crying about," Jun.Q asked. Seyong shook his head, "I don't know but whatever it was, he was very upset about it." They heard the sound of crying again. Chaejin started to walk toward Gunwoo's room, "I'll try to talk to him.........hyung?~"
 

Inside the room

"Hyung?~" Chaejin said walking in.  Gunwoo looked up at the maknae, "Go away, please. I don't want to talk about..." Chaejin sat down on Gunwoo's bed, "hyung, I'm not going to leave until you tell me even if I have to force you to tell me." Gunwoo finally sat up, "well, you and Seyong love each other right?," Chaejin nodded, "well.....I think I have fallen for Insoo hyung but he loves someone else....." Chaejin smiled and started giggling, "hyung, what makes you say that Insoo  hyung doesn't love you?" Gunwoo thought for a second, "I......don't know," he wiped his tears away, "I don't know. I guess I overreacted." Chaejin just nodded. "Yeah, I think so. Hyung. Do you really love Insoo hyung?" Gunwoo looked up at him, "neh, I do." Chaejin took  the leader's hand, "hyung the best thing to do is to wait until you feel comfortable to confess. And don't 'throw' the confession at him, hint him very now and then, then confess~" The leader smiled and hugged the maknae, "Thank you, for everything~" Chaejin held the leader out of the room, "Ok, I got him~~"

 

Back in the living room

"Ok, I got him~~" Chaejin and Gunwoo walked out of the room. The other three members looked at the two and stood up. "Hyung, are you ok?" Seyong asked. "neh, I'm ok now," Gunwoo said as they all started to yawn, "ok why don't we go to bed now?" The members nodded and they all went to their rooms. Gunwoo watched as they all went to their rooms and went into his, "sigh~ Today is not a good day............hmm? What's that?" Gunwoo picked up a small piece of paper that laid on his pillow. He picked it up and started to read it. His eyes widened, "w-what is t-this?!"

What did the say? Who is the note from? What will Gunwoo do about the note? What in the world will happen?

 

Hello, this is my first fanfic and I hope you guys like it. Please comment and subscribe~  Oh, please comment on how the story is~ Thank you~