Limitless

My Endorphins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

text messages//

The bold is taeyong

The italic is ten

 

Can you stop ten ?

What ? stop what hyung ?

Can you stop being so cute ?

i was born with cuteness mian...

can you stop hyung ?

what ? don’t copy me -___-

can you stop being so handsome ?

make me :p

ugh , miss you.

Get out , i’m already in front of your dorm

I thought you--- remind me to give you a long tight hug :*

 

 

They are in ten’s dorm the kids are went home because their company give them the day off due to the lunar new year , except for johnny , yuta , winwin and ten . they choose to spent time together ‘the foreigner’ with just shopping around.

 

And now johnny was happily video call with his parents in ten’s dorm , while yuta and winwin stay at their dorm watching some anime

meanwhile

Taeyong and ten lying on couch  hands interwined with each other searching the warmth from the other.

 

“Hyung why did you comeback ? didn’t you supposed have a few days off to spent with your family ?”

 

“i did”

“i’ve missed my family , but i’ve missed you too . i always bring my house key to prepare if i want to go home suddenly , don’t worry i can comeback anytime without make a trouble, i was doing that a few times already, beside my house not that far”

 

ten chuckled , “but we met almost everyday hyung”

 

“If you mean that we met everyday with you just smiles at me and asked about how's my day , and i asked about your day and then we back to our dorm or just met at the practice room i didn’t counted that to meet you . this , i’ve missed doing this with you , watching random things , lying on couch , while the other busy with their stuff because has the day off , exhausting from practice , or walk at the night . i’ve really missed doing these things with you”

 

Ten snugled closer to taeyong , feeling warm increase in his cheeks , “i’ve missed you too hyung you know that”

 

They still can hear johnny laughed at the other room , maybe la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter