I remenber...

Heaven

...Every word, the way your lips moved when you first talked to me, and how they blurted out your final words "I'll be waiting"...

   I can remenber each and every feature that adorned your body, the shivers that crept up my body everytime your gentle fingers intertwined with mine. The kisses, hugs, the indescribably beutifull love we shared, it was all so pure. I lost the warmth, i began to feel as cold as I was before you crept your way into my life. You showed me love was all i needed, nothing more, nothing less.

   "I'm sorry"

   It's not okai.... It isin't. 

   I can remenber the cheesy, cringy pickup line you used to win me over, oh why did I give up so easily, oh yoongi... I can still feel you all around me, like you never left me. I close my eyes and all of our shared moments flash in my mind. The first eye contact, the stare, the kiss, the lips.I felt love, hate and fear.

Love that i felt for you, i feared it, i hated it, i had coped with the harsh reality that you will leave my side on earth, but i feared to let go the happiness i felt now. I never wanted it to end, tought i knew it will happen inevitably... I didin't want it to happen. I dreaded the moment before it even hapened.

I love you, i said and opened my eyes just to see the sight i so desperately wanted to escape, to erase. White, beutifull flowers that you could mistaken for him, for his pale skin. I felt people walking around me, but all i herd was my loved ones last words as I repeated...

I love you, i'll be waiting...

 

^^