Maze

Silent Messenger

Woohyun was standing in front of an old apartment, nearby his apartment.

He saw an old lady who was picking up a pile of garbage. Woohyun went to the old lady to help her with the loads.

“Thank you, young man. You are so kind” the old lady thanked him.

“My pleasure” Woohyun replied.

“Ahjumma… excuse me, but may I ask you something?” Woohyun asked politely.

“Of course you can” the old lady replied, with a smile formed on her wrinkled face.

“Do you know someone with the name Kim Gyu Sung who used to live at this apartment?” Woohyun enquired.

“Kim Gyu Sung?”

“Yes… Kim Gyu Sung” Woohyun said.

“Oh! That hamster looking guy. Yes son, I knew him well. He used to live next to me. Poor that guy, he died at such a young age” the old lady said, with regrets in her tone.

“You do know him?” Woohyun asked.

“Yes… why son? Were you sorts of his relatives or what?” the old lady asked.

“That… yeah. Kind of. Distance relatives” Woohyun lied.

“Oh… so what do you want to know about him? Wait… somehow you look exactly like someone… I don’t remember his name… Nam… something… oh I remember it now. Nam Hyun Woo” the old lady exclaimed.

“Nam Hyun Woo?”

“Yes. Nam Hyun Woo and Kim Gyu Sung were best friends. Gyu Sung was a researcher. On that dreadful day, he was on the plane, on his way there for a vacation. When Hyun Woo found out about the news, he was devastated, and couldn’t accept the reality that his best friend was gone. He chose to end his life by committing suicide. Oh… Poor Gyu Sung… Poor Hyun Woo….

“Ahjumma… you said that Hyun Woo looks exactly like me right?” Woohyun said.

“Yes. You guys really look alike. As if you are his twin. Anything else you would want to ask, young man?” the old lady asked.

“No… thank you ahjumma for telling me so… the weather is cold, you should stay indoor ahjumma. Where is your house? I will send you”

“You are such a kind man…” the old lady praised him.

 

“I am sure that Hyun Woo trying to tell me that something bad going to happen…

 

A/N: New chapter already out! Thanks for subscribing and reading. Next updates might take a little while since I have started to become busy with uni life. Stay tune!