Another Me

Silent Messenger

Woohyun patted his chest as he had awaken from his sleep due to the dream.

It has been a week since he dreamt of the same thing, and the dream was not a nice one.

Woohyun glanced at his phone screen.

7AM

Woohyun picked up his phone that laid on the bed, unlocked it, and checking incoming messages for him.

“Sunggyu hyung…” he sighed.

Sunggyu is Woohyun’s best friend, and a successful businessman.

Sunggyu wanted to move to Japan to expand his business there, as someone offered to become one of an investor for him to do so.

It’s not like that Woohyun totally disagreed with the idea of Sunggyu expanding his business, but for some reasons, he could feel something bad going to happen to his one and only best friend.

Therefore, Woohyun had voiced out his disagreement towards Sunggyu’s plan, which had initiated the argument. It was a huge one, and they ended up not talking to each other.

He couldn’t understand why Sunggyu won’t accept his opinions.

And it has been a week since the verbal fight.

Woohyun had also dreamt of the dreadful thing for a week, and this worried him a lot.

What if the dream actually hinting him on something?

Woohyun’s bubble of thought has been interrupted by the reminder alarm that ring from his phone.

He glanced at his phone.

Visit grandma’s grave

******************************

It took Woohyun half an hour to reach the graveyard.

He put a bouquet of roses in front of his grandma’s headstone, praying for his grandmother.

Done with everything, he left the grave.

However, there was a strange driving force that lead Woohyun somewhere. Woohyun stopped in front of a grave.

Woohyun was surprised to discover the portrait laid on the headrest of the grave.

The grave that appeared in his dream. The exact picture of Sunggyu that laid on the headrest.

 “It can’t be…

Woohyun bent his body, to read the information on the headrest.

 

In memories of Kim Gyu Sung who left us on April 28, 1989 due to airplane crash.

May he rest in peace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paid V Live Channel +

May Inspirits Rest In Peace