First meeting

Be With You

"Whoa." your mouth hang slightly in agape as you walk out the arrival gate of Incheon airport only to see huge crowds of people. You roll your suitcase as your eyes try to find someone familiar who's waiting for you. It's as busy as the other day which makes it even harder to spot someone. You cut through the sea of people as your eyes eventually land on a brown haired, 6.0" guy standing infront of the arrival information screen. "He's grown so much taller." A smile curves on your lips as you have no doubt he's none other than your childhood bestfriend. "Jung Jaehyun!" you exclaim as you run towards him. The boy's eyes widen in surprise as he sees you heading towards him. "_____!" he spreads his arms widely as he pulls you into a bear hug. "I can't believe you're here!" he exclaims as he squeezes you tightly. "Ow I- can't breathe-" you tap his shoulder. "Oops sorry." Jaehyun loosens his grip as he rubs the back of his head. "I'm just so happy you're here! I mean look at you! You've changed so much _____-ah." he grins widely. "You too Jaehyunie. You're even taller than me now." you chuckle a bit as you look at him. "Of course. I'm a man now." he replies as he slings his arm on your shoulder. "Come on let's go now." he smiles as he rolls your suitcase. 

The elevator closes with a ding as Jaehyun pushes the number '3' button. "Are we going to take the cab?" you ask as you look at the boy beside you. "Nope." he smiles in return as he pulls out something out of his pocket. "Look who's driving now." he grins. Your eyes widen as you let out a chuckle. "It's been too long indeed." Jaehyun leans back against the elevator wall as he looks at you with a smile. His eyes scan you from head to toe and having you right beside him in the moment really makes him happy. "Ahh I missed you so much _____." he ruffles your hair. "Ya you're going to mess up my hair." you pout slightly as you protest playfully only to have Jaehyun chuckling at you in return. 

**

The car enters the school gate as it eventually stops right infront of a building across the school gym. "We're here!" Jaehyun chirps as he pulls the break. "This is the dormitory?" you ask as you try to look up from the window. "Mhm. Come on let's go now." he quickly gets out of the vehicle and takes out your luggage. You open the car door slowly as your eyes couldn't stop looking at the huge building infront of you. For the size of a dormitory; it's huge. Jaehyun walks next to you as he chuckles at your amazed facial expression. "Let's go." he slings his arm onto your shoulder and walk into the building. The moment you step in, you can see a lot of students suddenly stares at the both of you. "Whoa." you blink a few times in confusion as you glance at your friend next to you. "Why are they looking at us?" you whisper to Jaehyun. He in a deep breath as he continues to walk. "Maybe because I'm not supposed to be inside the girls dormitory." he replies nonchalantly. Your eyes widen immediately. "Y-ya I think you better get out now." you nudge the boy. "Nope it's alright. What's your room number?" Jaehyun asks as he looks at you. You're currently in a pretty panic state as you take your suitcase away from Jaehyun. "I'll figure out by myself. You should go now." you whisper to him in reply. Jaehyun frowns as he immediately snatches it from you. "Why are you kicking me out now?" he pouts as he continues to walk. "J-jaehyun-ah!" you run up to him as you nudge the boy. "I just don't want you to get in trouble." you sigh. "Relax. It's going to be fine. What's the number again?" he continues. You bite your bottom lip as a sigh escapes your lips. "It's 127." you finally say it. "I think it's down there." he points at the end of the corridor and head towards the direction. Both of you stop infront of a door with '127' on it Jaehyun hands you your suitcase. "Okay you better hurry up and change now. I wanna show you around the school." he smiles widely. "Okay but just wait for me outside of the building okay?" you look at him only to have Jaehyun giggling. "You look so scared _____-ah. Just relax. Nothing's going to happen to me here." he looks at you playfully.