Final

Otw to ISAC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"is there's something in my face?" Seulgi ask the girl beside her who -not- secretly steal glances since then.

Red Velvet are on the way to the special Lunar New Year ISAC 2017 recording today, since they're become one of the participant group on the line.

"anni- yo" Irene shake her head now bravely look at Seulgi.

"but, i'm sure there's something in your mind, right?" Seulgi smile glance at the leader.

"hmm" Irene slightly nodded her head.

Seulgi unplug her earphone and come closer to the petite girl beside her "what's wrong, hmm?" she ask.

"about the track & field..." Irene said almost like a wishper.

Seulgi sigh and wrap her arm on Irene's shoulder pull her closer "we're already talking about this like thousands time, Joohyun-ah"

"i know but still.." Irene lean her head on Seulgi's chest.

"i'll be okay, baby" Seulgi kiss Irene's head "i'll always be okay"

the three youngsters who sit in front just quetly listening to the olders along the ride. thanks to Wendy who warn the satan magnaes before they enter the van to behave.

"why they put you for the track & field?" Irene drew herself from Seulgi and look at the girl.

"if it's not me, who else?"

"someone else.." Irene said hesitate, Seulgi stare somehow makes Irene weak.

"who? who? Wendy? she'll faint before even reach 10 m of running, her stamina is worst, Joy? she need save her energy to attend the acting class for her upcoming drama, Yerim? a big no no, she's need to attend the school" Seulgi shake her head.

"i-"

"the hell NO you fill the track & field, Joohyun-ah" Seulgi cut Irene's word and widen her eyes makes Irene weak even more.

"your language, bear" Irene said softly fix Seul's bangs a little.

"i even almost beat manager oppa when he insist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter