14 January 2017

Happy Birthday Kim Kai..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo dorm

Today is Jongin birthday, the exo member is busy preparing a dish for the second maknae in the group.. Usually they will celebrate it after their schedule but since tonight they have to attend golden disk award and they might be home late, so they decided to celebrate it this morning and surprisingly all of them can compromise with it.

Do and xiumin is busy preparing the meal, do don't forget to cook the seewead soup for the birthday boy.  While Chen and Chanyeol help with the arrangements of table. Sehun, baekhyun and suho in charge of the decorations even though it's just a small celebration.

The meals and preparation is ready, and they just need to wake up the sleeping prince from his beauty sleep.

'Yeah Kim kai, ironaaa, wake up ,palliee paliee.. '. The big ear chanyeol shake his arm, and after seeing no response ,he jumps over kai body and smack him.

'Hyung, give me more time to sleep please, I'm tired... ' Kai answer while pull the duvet over his head.

'Yarh kim kai, wake up now,today is ur birthday,lets celebrate together before we go for our schedule.. 'This time do tried to wake up the boy.

'Mwo??? My birthday??...' He wake up suddenly and thanks to his fast reflection,  he make Chanyeol who sleep beside him fall on the floor.

Kai quickly search for his phone under his pillow and open it with pout.

'Yarh, why Kim Kai??. ' sehun ask.

'She didn't even wish me.. What a good girlfriend I have. '. He just chuckle and get up and walk away to the bathroom ... The other member just see him with smile on their face.

'Kamsahamida hyung for cooking this delicious meal.  I know allo of you are tired but you make it. Too bad yixing hyung is in China, but he already send me video massage last night ....' Kai thank to ..

'Its nothing kai, we should apologize since tonight we can't celebrate together, having a drink like Chanyeol birthday. Lucky we don't have any early schedule this morning, but tomorrow we will celebrate officially with your fans..' Suho answer on behalf as the grandpa in the group .

'By the way hyung,  did Krystal send you and birthday wish ..' The maknae blurt out of sudden earning a smack from his Chen hyung. They turn to Kai direction and they can sense his disappointed face.

'I think she is too busy with her work. She just come back from Hawai, and i dont have a chance to meet her yet.  And today she will be living to Busan for filming.. Guess she forget today my birthday.  But I'm still happy you guys remember it.., I'm finished with my dish.  Let's go prepared for our schedule.' Kai excuse himself to prepare ..

Golden Disk Award 2017

after the red carpet, Exo went to the sitting area that being assigned to them. Kai being friendly to his fans who can't stop chanting his name and sometime he will ask the to kee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter