happy kadi day! :3

one hundred percent

*happy kadi day! in five minutes, we'll be on the 14th where i live x'D* (i'm not late!!)

--510 words--

Cake.

Splattered everywhere around the room, tainting the previously pure white walls and each piece of furniture that was present on their path.

Kyungsoo took several sparks of sweet chocolate between his fingers and threw them in Jongin’s direction, the latter too busy running to try and hide behind the pristine scarlet couch his boyfriend loved so much.

“Yah! You know I completely detest when my stuff gets stained!” the older huffed, gazing at the mocha mess which was vomiting glints, pieces of colorful candies and decorations on the precious material.

You are the only culprit, Soo. You can’t blame me,” his Nini snickered while giggling happily, the silver-haired dancer teasingly blowing a kiss in Kyungsoo’s way with the help of his plump and sinful lips, to which his companion answered by darting towards him while both were yelling for war and chuckling with love at the same time.

Obviously, the teen wasn’t looking at where he was going, being way too interested into winning this race and escaping the devil (who was, in this situation, his penguin).

And that’s why he slid onto some remains of the pastry, his body soon following the pulls of gravity and falling shamefully, his body being engulfed by brown mixture while resting on the floor.

Jonginou!” the singer warned and Jongin just had time to raise his head in worry before the smaller totally crushed him with his own organism, his muscular arms caging his baby carefully.

Kyungsoo put his nose on Jongin’s nape and sniffed the perfumes of cocoa before exhaling oxygen and the substance with his curious tongue, whipping at his bear cub’s soft skin.

“H-Hyung!”

“Because of you, my sofa is now ruined! Time for revenge!” he screamed, standing and picking up his prey with his strong members before tossing his only one on the victim of their food battle, Jongin not stopping his chortles, his mane now fully sticky and his facial traits hidden by whipping cream and fondant.

K-Kyungsounette!” Jongin sighed, a huge grin plastered on his half-moons.

Kyungsoo eyed him inquisitively for a few seconds before completely jumping on his cute target, attacking him with sloppy kisses while tickling his sides (preferably his waist – he knew his Jongjong couldn’t resist).

“A-And what are you going to do now that—ah! Now that I... I got punished?” the younger inquired with his orbs shining in wonder.

“But this is just the beginning, sweetheart,” Kyungsoo explained, his sharp teeth showing.

Jongin gulped.

“Our birthdays had been demolished by a little reckless one.”

He could practically feel sweat roll down on his forehead.

 He then felt Kyungsoo’s delicate butterflies of flesh on his and moaned with delight, knowing he had captured his boyfriend’s attention for the eternity of this night.

On January 13th, this special date.

But the black-haired male stopped his marks of affection.

I’m going to devour you, Nini.”

Thousands of “Je t’aime” filled the air during many hours, both men uniting under the stars with undying love and passion on the leather components.

Accompanied by cake.