Meeting a new family

Confusion to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'•'

{your point of view}

 

Me & my dad were standing in front of the door outside waiting for my new mom a.k.a my stepmother to come. As soon as she comes outside from the car meeting us, she came & give my dad a kiss on cheeks because she knows it would be inapropiate to do on lips in front of me. She then sees me & I
introduced herself also gives me a warm hug wanting me to welcome her as my new mom.


"Jung Hoseok! Come out now & meet your sister." a boy comes out from the car & heading towards my father & also me.

"Annyeong. I'm Jung Hoseok & your brother from now on." he smiled sweetly at me & I smiled him back, starting to feel accept my new family when my stepmother intoduced him.

••

"Hey, oppa! Wait for me." I screamed in exhaustion while running.

"Palli! Be quick! We might lose the ice-cream truck!!" said the brother, Jung Hoseok.

As we ran after the ice-cream truck, I lose control. I slipped my legs & fell. My brother stopped & turn his head looking at me. He's in still decides whether he have to get the ice-ceam truck first or help me to get up. He went helping me instead.


"Yah.. you should be thankful that I helped you."
"and we missed the ice-cream truck!" he said in a little bit of sad.

He grabbed my left hand & put around his neck so I can walk with a slight easily. We reached our home & step inside. Our dad was in front of us & not very in good mood.


"What happened to your sister?!!" he asked in a loud voice.
"U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter