EXO - Kai

Stories kpop idols (Male)

You came with his friend in London for a week. Patches you run into the city, and a poster that tonight held a party at a nearby cafe. You have decided to go. Dressed up and after.

Café was full of teenagers your age who are half-drunk or completely. Super everything went, you dance, drink a cocktail.

My friend hit you and tell you that you look toward the entrance. At the front door appeared a black guy, handsome figure called badboy their schools. You've heard a lot about him, but you did not realize it was so convenient. * Smirk *

It shook you out of your imagination, and when the friend remarked as he is actually a jerk.

A few minutes later you find on the floor and dance ecstatically hips, you noticed that this badboy measured, but you ignored it and proceeded to seduce.

Your friend is already long since escaped and gone, and you are left alone. A few seconds later you feel someone's arms around your waist. You turned around and looked upward and saw him.

"Why such a beautiful lady dances alone?" did not answer anything to this cliche his attempts to flirt

"Do you like to dance," he asked again

"No thanks, I'm fine," you said

"Come on, come on. What's your name?"

"D / I"

"Unusual name. I am Kai" he said, handing you a hand. You're shivering, and not even know myself why.

Even though you really did not like the idea that you'll dance with him, you danced.

My friend was at the bar rules face like, "wtf" and "stay away from him, what he does with them.

Ignorilsla to you and just rammed his head against his chest.

For when you are in the room, you were standing motionless.

He locked the door. He approached and kissed you. Then again and again and in the end it grew into a passionate kiss with tongue.
He took off your clothes straps and began to kiss your shoulder, and you ed his tight navy blue shirt that was already half ed.

You laid a hand on his bare chest and sighed. I kissed your neck and totally ripped dress. They seemed to be broke, but this niie care.

Your hands were on his chest now glide slowly ing his trousers, which seductively.

That is ed white bra and showed his smiling face. laid his hands on toje s and began to massage them. You sighed.

Through the body are you messing miscellaneous feel fear, passion, excitement, happiness and more.

I raised you and you wrapped her legs around his waist. Threw you on the bed and started kissing your vrat.grudi and stomach, everything, until he came to your white lace that slowly undressed.

Spread your legs and dealt with your kitty. Tongue in and out of it.

Next desed minutes were uydisala and scratchy nails wood beds and clutched the sheets. He raised his head and kissed you,

"Are you ready?" You are asked nodded and bit her lip.

He stripped off his Calvin Klein boxers and entered it into you slowly. You nodded and bit his lower lip hanging.

He would come faster and faster, you wept.

put it on the main your chest and let out a sweet exhalation of relief. You knew he was finished. He lay down next to you fighting for the day. Holding your hand, "This is too good." He said.

"Yes." you said nervously.

They dressed you up, make-up and repairs you're back to the party. On your friends, your companion.

"Where were you died I fear you idiot!" Yelled at me.

"Oh, nowhere important." you said driking a little of its cocktails.

"D / I" he yelled again.

"Oke was with him. With Kai.Badboy."

"What do you two want together?" She asked, and you just looked at.She figured it out.

"You're not normal schizo" said exiting a cafe.

On the way home require every detail, even the smallest.