Chapter 1 : Joke

Seungri and the Boys Group Chat

YB: Jiyong-ah, You're all over the news again! I told you not to do it. You are such a headache -.-

SH: Where is Seungri-ah?

JY: I don't know, he's not answering my calls and texts.

SH: Can you blame him? You're an idiot.

JY: It was just a joke hyung! I didn't know that they will take it seriously and turn it into a dating rumor.

YB: I am a holy person but let me say this to you right now: you and your stupidity. Of coure you know that it will turn into a scandal. You are an attention who can't keep his idiotic ideas for yourself. You never learn you dickhead.

JY: Wow thank you very much Youngbae-ah. I am very honored to be cursed by you :) but I don't want to deal with you right now. Maknae is missing!!!!!!!!!!

SH: He's not missing, he's avoiding you idiot!

JY: Maknae-ah, where are you? Did you even go home last night?

SR: I did. To pack my things.

JY: Pack? Why? Where are you going?

SR: Away. And you Leader-ssi should continue to live your life like that.

JY: Where is "away"?

SR: Away from you.

YB: Daesung, don't seenzoned us. Where are you?

DS: Away..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................with maknae.

YB: What?!?

SH: Where?

JY: Seungri-ah, I'm sorry. Tell me where are you going.

YB: Where are you two going? :D I am free, can I come?

SH: My beloved dongsaengs, where are you going?

DS: Hyungs, Seungri sent you both private messages. We'll be waiting for you two!

JY: What about me?

JY: Hello??? Guys???

JY: Yah! Kang Daesung!!! Lee Seungri!!

JY: I am sorry okay? I was wrong! I'm sorry T.T Seungri-ah? Maknae? Jagi? Baby?

SR: Leader-ssi, not all jokes are funny. Reflect on what you've done or better yet just drag any woman and pose for a photo as a joke since you're very good at it.

JY: I am terribly sorry baby T.T

 

 

(3 hrs later)

SR: We are now boarding the plane! Annyeong ~

*sent a photo*