My Beginning is Your Ending

Are You Brave Enough to Fall in Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu is the most favorite member in archery club, people keep on praising her. She even got her own fanclub which mostly a fangirls of her. She hardly show any emotion, many called her emotionless and savage Tzuyu, the mvp of the archery club.

"Excuse me"

"Huh? What? If you're going to confess to me, i'm sorry i'm not interested"

"Eehh? Aniyo, i want to ask if you see Yoo Jeongyeon"

"She's at the changing room"

"Ah, thanks"

Tzuyu frown as the girl leave her as she skipping happily to the changing room. She glance at her watch and sigh, she follow the girl and stop her before she reach the door. Tzuyu hold her arm and pull her to the side and hide as the door open. Jeongyeon fix her clothes and someone follow her after, she link her arm to Jeongyeon as she talk.

"What should we do after your practice?"

"Hm, eat lunch? I'm hungry"

"Okay, i will wait for you. I'll be in the library if you search for me"

"Sure, Nabongs"

"Give me a kiss first"

"No, we kiss a lot today"

"But..."

"Alright, just a peck then"

Jeongyeon peck Nayeon lips and ruffle her hair when Nayeon squeal happily. She goes out of the practice room while Jeongyeon take her bow prepare for the practice. She glance at Tzuyu's back.

"What are you doing here? With your girl?"

Tzuyu startle as turn her head to see Jeongyeon, she is going to turn around when the girl in front of her buries her head as she hug her tighter.

"Ah, uh, yeah, unnie"

"Okay, have fun then, i won't disturb both of you"

"Thanks unnie"

Tzuyu look down, she can feel her shirt get wet. She sigh and pat the girl's head softly.

"It's okay"

"It's not okay....i was going to confess...today...after i gather all of my courage for a year....i was....hoping..."

"You'll find someone better"

"But...she's my first love....i'm..."

"Shhh"

The girl hug Tzuyu tighter as if she's going to suffocate her. Tzuyu just stand there silently as the blonde girl keep sobbing in her arms.

*****

Tzuyu practice her archeey skill once again as she take her bow and ready to shoot when someone get inside the practice room. She glance at that familiar figure as she get back focusing on her shoot.

"Did you see Jeongyeon?"

"No, Sana unnie. She hasn't come. It's been a month, why you keep hoping to get her?"

"I just can't give up yet"

"She has a girl, accept that"

"I do, i just wish someday she will look at me the way she look at her. I'll be there when she need someone"

"You are such a dummie"

"I know that"

Sana giggles, she walk closer and watch Tzuyu practice diligently, she keep shooting her arrows and mostly it hit the target precisely.

"Someone confessed to me this morning"

"Oh, really?"

"I rejected that"

"Why?"

"I don't know her, it's kinda annoying but she keep following me around"

"Is that annoying? I bet that how Jeongyeon feel if she knew i stalk her secretly..."

"Probably"

"I'm such a fool right?"

Sana look up to the ceiling as she smile bitterly, Tzuyu put down her bow and place her palm on Sana's head. She tap it slow and show something right to Sana's face. A keychain, shiba inu keychain.

"For you, you look like this silly dog Sana unnie"

"Hey, it's not silly. It's cute"

Sana hold the keychain and smile brightly, she glance at two lovebirds that come inside the practice room. Her eyes can't hide the disappointment, Tzuyu hate to notice that.

"Oh, hi Sana"

"Hello, Jeongyeon ah and Nayeon unnie"

"Accompanying your girl to practice again?"

Jeongyeon smile as she ruffles Sana's hair playfully, Nayeon pat Tzuyu's back and tell her to practice well. Sana giggles and nods softly.

"I'll go change my clothes then, Nayeon ah can you help me?"

"Ah, sure Jeongyeonie"

They go to the changing room together, leaving Sana who keep looking down as they are out of her sight.

"Just confess your feeling already, unnie"

"Later, maybe..."

"Seeing you keep being here is annoying"

"Sorry, i even made you as my shield before. I really am sorry, just wait a bit longer. I promised i won't come here after i confess to her"

Sana hold Tzuyu's hand as she look at her intensely, Tzuyu sigh and nod slow. They both are busy with their own mind when Jeongyeon approach them as she's going to practice too.

"Why are you girls so silent? Having an LQ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter