The meeting of us

"I love you now and fever "

                                                   Haruma POV:

On the paper her address was written on it so I came to her house.

I wasn't sure if I should ring the gate bell or not .

Her house was a mansion and she had a large garden a the backyard.

There was a flower garden at the front of the house rose brushes , cherry trees, cherry blossom trees,apple trees, and peach trees. 

 It reminds me of my parents house that I move out of last year.

I push the gate bottom and a few seconds later a girl walked out of the gate.

"Uh, does Mesia live here I am here to drop off requiring papers form our school,"  I said to the who looks like MeMe.

"Are you one of the teachers? " She asked.

" No, I am a junior and student council president, hi I am Haruma," I said to her.

" Sorry but I have to go right now, I having dinner at new restaurant downtown in Tokyo," Mesia said taking the papers for my hands.

"Oh you mean Richard and May restaurant, I been there last week the food is great but they only speak English there," I said to her.

"Great because my Japanese is at low right now," Mesia said with a smile.


She looked so pretty smiling and I couldn't help but smile back.