Just A Dare

Open Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just A Dare
     It was only a simple dare amoungst friends. "Make her fall in love with you." Little did Tiffany know that she might be the one falling
     Type: Multi-Shot | Angst

Original Request: 
     Can you make an angst shot of Tiffany the school goddess and Jessica the beautiful school nerd and orphan? Tiffany's friends make a bet to see if Tiffany can make Jess fall for her, but in the end Tiffany falls deeper in love with Jessica but then Jess finds out it's just a bet

     You choose what ending you like author 

-*REQUEST*-
-*Sorry for a slightly rushed plot as far as relationship dynamics go. I'm not trying to write a story here xD*-

“You can’t be serious right now!” Tiffany half screamed to her friends across the lunch room table. They had been playing their daily game of truth or dare that had become somewhat of a tradition back when they were in junior high. There had been many dares thrown about and many questions answered, but none even bordered what had just been dared of Tiffany.

“Of course I’m not kidding. This is a full-fledged, friendship hanging in the balance type of dare.” Sooyoung said straight-faced to the girl in front of her. Tiffany’s face washed over in disbelief as she turned to her left for some form of aid.

“Taetae, please, this has to be in violation of one of our rules.” Tiffany was pulling at strings and she knew it, but what else was she supposed to do? This dare was far too outrages to even comprehend.

“Sorry Fany-ah. The Rules of the Dares don’t say anything about this.” Tiffany huffed out air in frustration. If Taeyeon couldn’t even come up with an out for her, there really was no hope.

“But I’m not even into girls. Do you really think anyone in this school will believe that I’d go after not only a girl, but a nerdy one at that? I could have any guy on command, why would I want her.” The word ‘her’ came out with a singe of disgust as Tiffany’s face contorted to show the same.

“What if we raise the stakes to something a bit more than lunch table pride?” Sooyoung teased the possibility knowing that her friend was never one to ignore heightened stakes no matter the risk. Leaning in slightly, the girl began to speak when she saw Tiffany’s face show some interest.

“If you lose this bet, you have to go without pink,” Sooyoung took a break in between her words to build some tension within Tiffany. “For 3 months.” Tiffany jumped back in shock at the thought of not being able to wear her color for 3 months. Pink was practically a part of who she was. Not wearing it was like not wearing a part of herself.

“What the hell Sooyoung! You can’t threaten to take pink from me.” Tiffany was turning angry. She knew that her friend had done this purposefully just to get her to do the dare, but this was seriously going too far.

“Sure I can. The rules say that as long as the stakes for both winning and losing are equal, any stakes go.” Sooyoung leaned back onto her chair with a smug expression waiting for her friend to get curious enough to ask about the winnings.

Sure enough, Tiffany once again became interested in Sooyoung’s words and leaned in slightly closer to whisper the question of what the winning prize would be.

“Taeyeon will get you a date with her older brother.” Sooyoung said as she seemed to lean even further back in her chair. Taeyeon perked her head up at hearing her name come into Sooyoung’s scheme.

“No. No way. Not happening. I’m not hooking up my best friend with my brother.” Taeyeon was immediately adamant about her wishes; waving her hands back and forth in front of her to symbolize an even more apparent ‘no’. This earned her a pout and puppy dog eyes from Tiffany as the pouting girl leaned into her.

“Oh come on TaeTae. Your brother likes me anyway. The only reason we aren’t together right now is because of you. Think about it, I could be your sister-in-law.” The thought led to Taeyeon cringing and moving away from the girl leaning against her.

“Look, you don’t have a choice shorty. Rule number 3, if a dare is being made all parties not receiving said dare must contribute in making said dare possible. Tiffany won’t do the dare without a date with your brother being the prize, so you have to help.” Sooyoung riddled off the rules that all of them had memorized at this point.

Taeyeon sighed knowing the rules herself and proceeded to begrudgingly start shaking her head to motion her agreement in the matter. This garnered a squeal from both Sooyoung and Tiffany as they started going on and on about how cute Taeyeon’s older brother was which only made Taeyeon sick to her stomach.

“Wait, do we even know if the nerd likes girls?” Taeyeon quickly spoke as the thought came to her head and both of the babbling girls quieted and stared at her with questioning looks. The table stayed silent for only a few more moments before Tiffany shrugged her shoulders and began talking again.

“Guess we’ll have to find out.” Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders similarly to Tiffany and went back to communicating with the louder of the two. Taeyeon shook her head once more as the thought of how poorly this could turn out fluttered through her mind. Something told her that this was a very, very bad idea.

Tiffany’s eyes scanned her 4rd period for any signs of her target. If she remembered correctly, this was the only class she had with the girl. If she was going to try anything it had to be here.

With another brief glance around the room, Tiffany found the one she was looking for nestled into the back corner of the classroom staring intently at the chemistry textbook in front of her.

‘That’s weird. We’re in history right now.’ Tiffany thought to herself only before being bumped by a few other students trying to get into the class. She gave them a glare and they quickly apologized before going to take their seats.

Not wanting to get knocked into anymore, Tiffany began her walk to the back of the class. She wasn’t one to sit in the very front, but generally she surrounded herself with the better looking guys in class which meant that she usually found herself sitting in the middle. Lucky for her, this teacher couldn’t care less about students changing their seats.

“Is this seat taken?” Tiffany spoke in her nicest voice possible as she smiled and awaited an answer from the girl still reading from her book. When a few seconds passed and no answer seemed to come, Tiffany began getting annoyed.

“Um, excuse me. Is this seat taken?” Tiffany’s smiled dropped and her tone was slightly less pleasant this time around. When another period of silence followed, Tiffany almost went to slap the girl before deciding to tap her on the shoulder instead.

The girl reading abruptly stopped and flung her head in the direction she had been tapped from. As concern filled her eyes, she moved her hand to take out the earphone that Tiffany hadn’t noticed in her ear prior to now. Seeing it, Tiffany flared with embarrassment after becoming angry so quickly.

“I…sorry, what did you say?” The girl who had been reading closed her book and fully turned to face Tiffany as though that was her form of apologizing for not being attentive before. She also took out her other headphone and rolled up the pair around her hand before placing the wrapped hand in her lap.

“I asked if this seat was taken.” Tiffany motioned to the seat next to the other girl and looked on for an answer. The other girl seemed shocked, to say the least, at the request but after giving the chair a once over spoke.

“Yeah, I guess it is – but why…” Before she could finish he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter