Walked away or kicked out?

Let's Rock!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's okay if the whole world doesn't understand me. As long as I could do the one thing I like - Lee Jaejin

 

Soojung looked inside the music classroom and sighed when she saw exactly what she expected. Jaejin was playing on the guitar and wrote the music notes down. She opened the door carefully and walked in as silent as possible. She stopped in front of him and Jaejin looked up when he saw her shadow.

"Such a coincident don't you think? I just wanted to walk around in school at 9 PM and look who I found!" Soojung said in a sarcastic way and Jaejin smiled.

"How did you know I was here?" He asked and Soojung sighed

"You don't have anywhere to go besides here." Soojung said and Jaejin smiled again.

He replayed the chords he just wrote down and Soojung sat down on the chair next to him

"Did you fight with your dad again?" Soojung asked and Jaejin gave a small chuckle.

"Don't you know it already?" He said and wrote down some chords again

"But still, no matter how much you disagree with your dad, you can't just walk away. How old are you? Are you a kid?" Soojung nagged at him and he stopped playing the guitar.

"For him, I still am." Jaejin said and Soojung stood up angry

"Ya! Are you going home or not? To be honest, you did wrong as well!" Soojung yelled and Jaejin sighed while looking up at her

"That's why just go home. You don't need to stay for me"

"Who said that I would stay with you?!"

 

(1 hour later)

Jaejin put the blanket on the sleeping her and smiled a little.

"Pabo." Jaejin whispered and patted her head

He took out his cellphone and called Soojung's dad.

"Hello? Mr Jung? Soojung is at school right now, can you pick her up?"

 

"I told you that I'm not gonna leave!" Soojung complained when her dad pulled her out school.

"Then what're you gonna do? Didn't I tell you to stop hanging out with Jaejin! He's not that smart, hard studying boy you know! He's only a bad influence on you! Go with me!" Her dad yelled at her and pushed her inside his car.

Jaejin who hid behind a wall sighed after overhearing everything. Not because he was hurt by what her d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter