Another Miss Oh

Don't worry
Jihoon obviously did not mind if his mouth was still full.
- What about him?
Hyesung raised an eyebrow.
- Oh, are you curious about him?
- No, it's just that we have been talking since - he checked the time on his phone - thirty minutes and you haven't mentioned him yet. That's a bit scary, where is real Shin Hyesung? - he chuckled
- Oh - he lowered his gaze and started to play with his cup of coffee - he is doing good. Pestering me as always - then after a not intented pause, he said - He is preparing for a new drama.
- New drama?
Jihoon's face looked like he had just tasted a bitter tea. Probably because he remembered how much of a headache Discovery of Romance was to him.
- Is it... perhaps... a romantic drama... again?
Hyesung chuckled seeing the expression on his face.
- It is, but I don't think there is much to worry about this time.
Jihoon widened his eyes in surprise. Since when he had learned not to be jealous? If Eric was going to shoot a drama, he was supposed to be whining already. Why not that time? The interrogation point above his head was almost visible, so Hyesung started to explain.
- The female lead will be Seo Hyunjin, that one from M.I.L.K remember?
- I think I do.
- Back at that time, she was so timid and...
- She may have changed - Jihoon let slip.
Hyesung glared at him.
- And I don't know, but I think she is no harm. And Jeon Hyebin - he shrugged - she will be the ex, so...
- Oh, so it won't be one girl, but two-
Hyesung shooted laser beans with his eyes.
- Okay, okay I got it. At least you won't have a jealousy attack like last time... I guess.
 
~//~
 
- LEEEEE JIHOOOOOOOOOOON!!! - the singer yelled as if there was no tomorrow as soon as Jihoon answered the phone.
- ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME DEAF?? - he yelled back at the maximum of his lungs.
- Did you- Did you see that? Did you see that?? - Hyesung was talking really fast - No wonder why he didn't call me to watch it together today, that slippery bastard... But let's see if I will let this pass. My revenge will taste like sesa-
- "I don't think there is much to worry about" uh? For a moment I thought you would keep your cool... and for God's sake, stop whining to me as if it was my fault!
- It IS your fault! - he yelled just to reply back
- Let him be, will you? - Jihoon started his usual speech - It was not his fault. You know, there is a script to follow...
- Why does he need to follow it so well? Why put so much passion into it? - Hyesung was dramatizing every single word - I would not be surprised if she is actually pregnant from that kiss...
Jihoon flounced on the couch.
- Freaking holy cows, it was just a kiss! I don't understand you really - he furrowed his eyebrows as if Hyesung could see him - You say that now and later you will brag about how "your man is so talented and professional and can-
- Shut the hell up, you're not helping!
- Who said I'm trying to help?
- What kind of friend are- Hyesung suddenly stopped talking when he heard unknown sounds at the other side - ...Jihoon?
- I'm sorry - his playful tone didn't mean anything good.
After some giggling, the other person finally spoke up.
- You traitor!
Hyesung's legs went weak and a rain of curses passed through his mind when he recognized that voice. Kangta.
- I knew it! I knew it! I knew you liked him all this time and you still denied it! How could you do that to me? Why are you two neglecting me as always?
- Weren't you supposed to be in China? - Hyesung thought out loud
- Okay, then! I should go back to China if my presence insults you - Kangta put on an offended tone
- Just... what are you doing there?
- I'm just watching a good drama with my so called friend. Why? Can't I?
- Pass it to Jihoon - Hyesung said suddenly rushing to his bedroom
- Not until you explain why you haven't told me-
- Pass it to Jihoon or I'll spill that to Tony! - he threatened while chosing some decent clothes
- You heartless moron! - Kangta yelled and gave the phone back to Jihoon.
- What?
- You better brace yourself because I'm not sparing your life this time.
Hyesung hung up and changed his clothes while thinking of the most painful ways to kill someone.
 
~//~
 
Hyesung was ready to go when the doorbell suddenly rang.
- Who in the world could it be now? - he muttered reaching for his phone and putting it on the pocket of his jacket
He opened the door in a hurry just to find the one who he least wanted to see at the moment.
- Hyesungie - Eric stopped for a moment as he realized that the singer was ready to go out - I heard some screams, is everything okay?
No, it's not.
His lips went pale. What if Eric had something he should not?
- Of course is everything okay - he put his brightest but clearly faked smile on while shooing Eric from his door and closing it - What about you? You seemed to have a lot of fun shooting your drama, why didn't you invite me to watch it today?
- Well, that's... wait, I have invited you to watch it all the times it aired, but you never went. Why do you ask it now? - Eric said following Hyesung to the elevator
- Because... everyone is watching so I kind of got curious about it - was the first thing which came to his mind.
- You are not even watching then?
I wish I were not.
- Won't you enter? - Hyesung said ready to press the button.
- Not now, you can go first.
Hyesung shrugged and pressed the button even if that meant leaving Eric on the wrong floor. He had asked for this after all. But he should have suspected there was something off about it. As soon as the doors were closing, Eric stated with an amused grin:
- Don't worry Syung, nobody can replace you in my heart.
 

 

A/N:

First RicSyung one-shot which I think it's good enough to post haha. Hope someone will like it :)

If it wasn't clear: No, they are not a couple. Yet~

Also I hope I can write more about RicSyung + Jihoon&Kangta, but for now it's just a wish~