Sawatdee -- Annyeong

Listen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Pst.”

“…”

“Lalisa.”

“…”

“I know you’re awake.”

“…”

“On the count of 3. If you do not answer me I swear to the heavens above...”

“…”

“One…”

“…”

“Two…”

 

“Ugh.” I grumbled, “What do you want?”

 

“See, I knew you’re awake.” Rose smiled triumphantly at me, her head propped up on one elbow. “Why are you always ignoring me?”

 

“Uh, because it’s midnight already and I need to be up early tomorrow?”

 

She rolled her eyes at me, “Yeah right. Well, I can’t sleep.” She made a sad face then pouted. “Can I sleep with you? Please?”

 

Ugh. She always does this. She and Jennie always make these faces whenever they want something and they think they can always get away with it.

 

And I hate that it’s already working on me.

 

I rolled my eyes and scooted over to make space for her. She quickly transferred to my bed and snuggled up to me. “I can’t sleep because I’m so nervous.”

 

I knew what she was talking about. The Gayo Daejun. Earlier this week, YG-sajangnim told us that aside from our performances, we will be participating in special numbers. Rose will be singing with other artists from other companies and me in a street dance number.

 

Tomorrow will be the first day of the rehearsals.

 

“I mean what if I don’t hit the notes tomorrow? What if I destroy YG’s reputation? Ottoke?”

 

“I doubt that. You’re one of the best, Unnie.” I told her.

 

“You’re just saying that because we’re a team. Lisaaaaa~ Why aren’t you nervous? Join me in my sorroooowwww~”

 

Are you kidding me? Just thinking about it makes my stomach turn. Ugh. I wanted to tell her, but decided not to. ““Because I’m so sleepy.”

 

“Okay then. Goodnight.” She muttered and snuggled closer to me.

 

-- -- -- --

 

I was the first one to arrive, I think.

Well why wouldn’t I, the rehearsal’s supposed to be at 10 am.

 

It’s just freaking 7 o’clock in the morning.

 

I stood in front of the building, contemplating if I should go in or hang at a nearby coffee shop. I decided to go by the latter.

 

Turns out, there’s no nearby coffee shop. The nearest coffee shop is three blocks away and I’m not in the mood for a walk this early in the morning.

There’s a convenient store though, just aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter