A BABY Name Nayeon

Baby Of EXO!

November 30, 2016 Tokyo Dome

Around 12pm, infamous group name EXO were rehearsing for Exo'rDIUM Concert in Tokyo, Japan. They arrived in Tokyo at night and went straight to the stadium when the sun came up. Pretty exhausting for the group but they tried their hardest to have the people enjoy the show. 

"Alright everyone we're going to take a 5 minute break." The staff member said to the guys. "Ah~ so tried." Baekhyun said laying on the floor of the stage all sweaty and tried "Chanyeol-ah, go give me water." D.O said to the tall guy "No you get it yourself." Chanyeol refused to D.O's favor. He frowned "Don't make me choke you." He said in a brutal tone and Chanyeol flinches "Okay I'll give you it." He said and scurried off. D.O chuckled at the tall scaredy cat man. 

Chanyeol went backstage to go to the dressing room or the chill room you should say. He went to the mini refrigerator to grab a water bottle but all of a sudden "Wah~" he turned his head and heard a cry somewhere around the couch. He slowly crept to the couch and saw something on the side of it, a basket. 

Chanyeol kneels down and witness a small body that was covered over by a pink blanket inside of the basket. He carefully opens the blanket and reveals a baby. "Ah!" He screamed loudly making the baby cry and also having the members' attention. 

"What was that?" Suho asked the guys "It's Chanyeol, he probably saw a spider or something." Chen carelessly said and Suho rolled his eyes "Let's go see what's up." Xiumin said and Suho nodded in agreement. The guys went to the dressing room and found Chanyeol kneeling down, with a shocking face and a baby crying. "What the heck?" The members said in confusion because there's a BABY in their dressing room. The guys gathered around the baby "Where did this baby came from Chanyeol?" Suho asked the tall man "I don't know hyung, I just walked in here to grab a water bottle for D.O and then I heard a cry which was from this baby." Chanyeol explained to him how'd it all happen. Suho sighs and steps forward to hold the crying little one "Shh~ don't cry baby." He said to the child and it looked him with those big adorable eyes for a second then fell asleep onto his shoulder. 

"Aw~ she's kinda cute." Baekhyun said looking at the infant that's sleeping peacefully. Chanyeol places the basket into the coffee table and Kai finds a pink letter card inside of the basket. "What's that doing in there?" Kai said pointing at the letter card that's visible. Sehun picks it up "To EXO" that was written on the front of the letter card. He rips it open and founds a note that's folded, he unwrapped it and read it out loud.

"Dear EXO,

This is Anonymous and I want everyone to do me a favor. Please take care of Nayeon and be her guardians, make her feel like she's in a family and raise her till she grows into a beautiful generous lady.

Sincerely, Anonymous"

Sehun finished reading the small note that was wrote. "So this baby is name Nayeon and it's a girl." Lay said "That's what the note said hyung." Sehun replied back to the older. Everyone sat around by the coffee table with a baby girl sleeping in their leader's arms. "So what do we do now?" Xiumin asks the group "Since that anonymous person tells us to take care of this baby and be its guardians, I think it's best we adopt the baby." Suho says and the guys all looked at him with wide eyes in surprise "Are you seriously hyung? I mean like.....is it okay with our manager hyung and our boss?" Chanyeol questions to the leader thinking too much of what's going to happen. "Well, let's just see how long this child doesn't get exposed to the public, got it?" Suho said to the guys and they said in a chorus "Got it!" 

Nayeon began to wake up and did the cutest yawn to grab the members' attention "Looks like someone is awake." Chen said looking at the infant who's finally wide awake looking at the members with a puzzled face of why she's surrounded by nine young handsome men. "Nayeon-ah, these are your appas and we'll take good care of you like a family that you'll love forever." Suho said to the baby girl and she looked him with those innocent big eyes. All of a sudden, she squeals and bounces in Suho's arm, members laugh while the beagle line "Argh~ so cute!" had a heart attack by cuteness from their future daughter. 

"EXO, it's time to continue rehearsing." There manager said to the group. He enters to the dressing room and sees the guy were gathered around the coffee table with a baby them. "Can somebody explain why there's an infant in here?" He asks them and Suho stood up with the baby that he's carry "To cut the explanation short hyung, this baby just randomly appeared in our dressing room from someone and tells up to take care of the child." He told group's manager "So you're telling me that some person offers you guys to keep the baby and raise it." Manager-nim said "Pretty much yes." Suho replied back. 

Manager-nim looks at the baby and thought about having these nine artists to adopt a baby and try their best to not make this child go through the surface around the world. Manager-nim sighs "I can't believe I'm saying this, alright, you can keep the baby however, I don't want any rumors spreading or the people to find out, understand?" He said to them "Yes sir!" The guys said in a chorus "Okay, let's go don't want the show to collapse." Manager-nim joked and the members laugh at the humor. 

All the member left and Suho was the last one to leave. He placed Nayeon onto the basket and cover her body with the blanket "Appa is going to back soon, I'll have the stylist  noona take care of you while I'm gone, arasso?" He said to the baby girl and coos kicking her feet that made Suho giggle and kissed her forehead softly "Appa is off to go now." He said left the room then told the stylist noona to take care of Nayeon while the guys finished rehearsing. 

Over like hours of practice, the members went back to the dressing room to see their baby girl. The stylist noona was feeding Nayeon with snacks and she she really enjoyed it. Suho thanked the stylist noona for the help and left leaving the guys with their child. "Nayeon-ah do you love appa?" Baekhyun asked holding her in his arms. Nayeon coos and kick her legs happily "Haha she loves me!" Baekhyun was so happy he squeezed his cheek to Nayeon's chubby ones. "No fair!" The guys said and pouted sadly. Baekhyun smirks "She loves me more than you guys." He said sticking out his tongue. "Why would she love an idiot?" D.O smirks having the guys laugh and Baekhyun gave the younger a deadly glare "Why would she love a satan?" Baekhyun comebacks with a smirk and the D.O's eyes widened "Okay that's enough before it gets ugly." Xiumin said to the two. 

The guys played with Nayeon for a good few hours. Nayeon seems to really enjoy interacting with members considering she never knew who were her real parents. On the bright side, she gets to have nine daddies as her guardians. 

It's already noon and the fans were ready to see the show. EXO are dressed in their outfits, make up was done, and had the microphones prepared. In the stadium, over a thousands of EXO-Ls had the light-sticks flashing in the place. After the VCR that played, EXO were on stage and began to perform. "Tokyo! You ready for this?!" The cheers were loud from the fans and they had a pleasant show from this fantastic group. 

The concert ended with a nice big goodbye from the fans, the members went backstage to pack up and to go rest at the hotel. Nayeon sleeping soundly and Suho carried her in his arms heading to the van. During the vehicle trip, the members were exhausted from all of the long hours rehearsals and giving the fans a special entertainment. It's best to have some rest to reenergize and head back to home in the next day. 

The guys and Nayeon arrived at the hotel and went to their rooms. "Nayeon-ah, today was a crazy day but I'm actually happy that this crazy day came to be a very brilliant one. Tomorrow when you go back home, you'll be living in our home and we wish to see you grow up in that place. Have a great nice sleep my angel." Suho said to those sweet words to Nayeon who's sleeping beside him on the bed. He caresses her cheek softly and began to drift off to dreamland dreaming about the angel that'll make the family happy. 

It was morning, the sun was rising up and illuminating. Nayeon was the first one to wake up, she turned her head to glance at her daddy who's still sleeping and  snoring. She crawled up to him to lay on his chest and burying her face into neck which tickles. "Stop that tickles." Suho giggles with his eyes still closed. He began to realize that it was actually someone doing it and not dreaming. Suho slowly opened his eyes witnessing his daughter laying on his chest with her face in his neck. He smiled and gently rub her tiny back "Nayeon-ah did you sleep well?" He asks her and she sat up cooing happily. Suho laughed "I take as a yes." He said.

Suho gets out of bed with Nayeon and went out of the room to wake up the members. He opens the door and sees that they're still asleep. "Yah wake up." He told the beagle line that were sleeping on the same bed. They groaned and began to wake up then Suho wakes up the rest of the members. Baekhyun rubbed eyes and noticed Nayeon was in the room. "Nayeon-ah!" He said in excitement and Nayeon looked to her favorite daddy and coos. "Argh~ so cute!" He said placing his hand to his heart. "Guys, it's time to pack up to go home and I want everyone to give a morning kiss Nayeon." Suho said to them. The members all lined up giving Nayeon a kiss, that is her first morning with so many kisses from her daddies. 

Everyone puts there suitcases in the van and Nayeon falls asleep again after eating breakfast from the hotel room. "You sure sleep a lot baby girl." Kai said, holding the child in his arms wrapped in a blanket. "Just like you." Chanyeol teased making the guys laugh and Kai frowns "I mean guess I do that." He said to himself entering to the vehicle that is heading to the airport. 

Going through the airport was a bit tough because there's fans around and Nayeon has to be with the group's manager to think that she's not their child. After getting out of the airport, Nayeon and the members goes to the van and heads to the dorm. Nayeon back in Kai's arms and is still sleeping. "Woohoo! Finally Nayeon gets to see our place." Baekhyun said "Here's the question, where is she going to sleep?" Sehun asks the guys in the van "We can build a crib in my room which is pretty big for me and Sehun." Suho said and they nodded. "What are we going to do before we go to Hong Kong?" Lay asked, they'll be going to Hong Kong for a award show. "Let's just go play in the snow because it's winter right now." Chen suggested "Anybody agree?" Suho asked "Agree!" The guys replied. 

Nayeon heard the talking from her daddies making her wake up. She yawned and opening her eyes having the guys' attention. "Sleeping beauty has awaken." Kai said looking at him with those super cute big eyes. "Nayeon-ah, want to go to the snow with the appas?" Xiumin asked her and she didn't even understand it but all she thinks it's something fun. She kicked her short legs and cooing which so adorable. The members laugh at their lovely daughter who seems to be very happy that she has a family now. 

To Be Continued 

Hello everybody :D so sorry that I didn't updated this story for almost two weeks because I'm back in school and I had to continue learning. But I'm very happy that a holiday in my time area is tomorrow so I get to stay home yay! The reason why I started the story's setting in 2016 is because I had ideas that'll be releasing soon ;). 

Also, I'm proud of EXO-Ls like myself for celebrating D.O oppa's and Kai oppa's birthday, wish them some luck and love. That is all for this update ending message bye!

Two Gifs of these two cuties