Escapade

Yoona - Love Life

 

"When love is not madness it is not love."

 


 

“Yoona eodiseo[1]? Bogo shipeoyo[2].” Ji Chang Wook sitting on a bench whimpering.

“Oppa what are you doing here?” Asked a female voice to whom Chang Wook recognize belong to Seohyun, Yoona younger sister.

“Seohyun-ah, why Yoona didn’t want to answer my phone?”

“Oppa, Unnie is really busy, you know right she will be starring in a new drama. She have hectic schedule, Oppa should understand.” She replies uneasy to Chang Wook.

“But I miss her so much.” He groaned.

“I understand you but I can’t do anything. Oppa have to wait a little longer.” she patted him consolingly on the shoulder. “I need to go Oppa, I’ll see you around. If I see Unnie, I’ll tell her that you miss her. Don’t think too much. Annyeong” with that Seohyun left leave the miserable Chang Wook sitting alone.

 

After a few moments thinking he stands up, “Andwae[3], I need to do something.” Scrolling down the contact list on his phone “Yoona mianhae, oppa have to do this. Oppa miss you so much.”

“Hyung, it’s me Chang Wook. I need your help. I know you will help, you always do, you’re my best Hyung. Deh, I’ll see you later.”

 

“Unnie!” called Seohyun.

“Ohh uri[4] little dongsaeng[5].” Yoona open her arm hugging Seohyun, “Why you here? Something happen?”

“Ani unnie, I’m here to bring you Umma[6] homemade food, since you haven’t come home in 2 days, Appa[7] and Umma are worried, so they send me here to see if Unnie is still alive.” She laughed earning smack from her sister. “Aish, apa[8]. Now I’m sure you have been eating well, since you hit me with such power.”

“If you don’t want to get hit then stop talking nonsense.”

“Deh, arraso.” She mumbles.

“Should we eat together? We haven’t eaten together in a long time.” Yoona excitedly drag Seohyun to her make up tent, since they were outside shooting for her new drama.

“Unnie, we ate together last week. That’s not long time.” Seohyun blurted.

“Well for me it’s. Unnie miss you.”

“You and Chang Wook oppa are just the same.” She mutters. “Ohh I almost forgot. Yesterday Chang Wook Oppa went to my campus.”

“Eh????”

“Don’t worry, no one recognizes him. He went undercover” Seohyun said while offering chopstick to her unnie.

“That guy. I told him not to do such reckless thing. He never listens.” Yoona sigh.

“Unnie, Oppa seems miserable. He said that he misses you so much, you didn’t answer his call.” Seohyun explain, “Just call him or meets him. He must be suffering not seeing our yeppeo[9] unnie.”

“Again, you’re talking nonsense.”

“Ani, what nonsense? Unnie is really beautiful, that’s why they give Nation Goddess title to unnie.” Seohyun point out what everyone calls Yoona, “And I’m the proud Nation Goddess Dongsaeng.”

“Aish you” Seohyun almost got another smack, but she’s quick move before Yoona hand hit her, “Stop now and let’s eat.”

“But unnie, promise me you call Chang Wook Oppa okay?” Seohyun is serious this time, “If you can’t call at least text him so he knows.”

“Deh ne yeppeo dongsaeng.” Yoona pinch Seohyun cheek, she knows that her dongsaeng is worry because she once got into a really bad break up that she got sick for weeks, Seohyun couldn’t do anything to her unnie who was broke hearted, so now she tries her best to remind her unnie not to forgot to call people who truly love her. “Bab meokja[10]

They were eating happy when director of Yoona new drama walk inside the tent, “Oppa come and eat with us.” Yoona invite him.

“I already eat. But still thank you.” He smiles then with serious tone he said, “Yoona we have to delay our shooting for 4 days.”

Yoona shock expression can’t be hide, “Ani wae[11]?”

“They will explain to you later. We will meet again in 4 days.” He said calmly, “The van is waiting for you.”

“What van? Oppa don’t joke around. Tell me.” She’s getting anxious.

“Your manager is inside that van. He will explain to you. Quick!” He said before walking out.

“Unnie do you want me to go with you? In case you something happen?

She turn to Seohyun, “It’s not time to joke. How you suppose to protect me when you’re this thin. I’ll go with manager oppa.” She starts to pack her things, Seohyun of course help her put her things in order.

“Call me. I’ll be waiting Unnie.” Seohyun give her long hug.

“Yoona-ya” They can hear her manager call her from outside the tent. “Pali[12]! We will be late.”

“I’ll call you later. Tell omma appa I love them.” She kisses Seohyun cheek before run to the van.

 

“Oppa where are we going?” Yoona still confuse ‘what situation is this’ She think to herself.

“You’ll know it when we arrive at our destination” Her manager said without looking to her.

They arrive at some kind of private airport, her manager her towards the jet.

“Oppa what kind of joke is this? I don’t have any schedule oversea.” She says nervously, ‘Did manager oppa is selling me to an old rich man with jet?’ Just the thought of it make her shiver, ‘Maldo andwae[13], but why I’m here? Should I run?’

The door of the jet open but no one can be seeing, it’s like the jet is empty, she starts to sweat.

“I’ll see you in the next 4 days.”

“Oppa it’s not funny. I want to go home.” She back 5 step before manager oppa drag her inside the jet.

“You’ll thank me later.” Her manager oppa smirk as he closes the door.

“OPPAAA!” she bangs the door. “Manager OPPA!!! Please don’t sell me to old men. Open the door.” she shed a tears fearing for her fate. “Open the door please!” her voice tremble with fear, she senses someone behind her, but she doesn’t dare to look back. Tears start to stream down her face. She’s so scared, thinking that this person behind her is going to do something bad. “Don’t kill me, I have money, I can give you all my money.”

Then she hears the person chuckle, ‘I’m going to die, Seohyun still need me. I can’t die now.’ Yoona start to sob uncontrollably.

“Woah, woah, mianhae Yoona! I didn’t mean to make you cry.” The voice behind her explain.

She turns to see even she already know who the voice belongs, she run towards him and give him tight hug, “Oppa I though I’m going to die.”

“You’ll only die if you don’t see this handsome face for a week.” he said jokingly.

Yoona look up with angry face, “How dare you do this to me?” she hit his chest, “It’s all because of you right, my drama shooting is delay for 4 days. Aishhh jjajeungna[14]!” she still hit his chest.

Chang Wook lift her chin look into her eyes, “Maybe you mean *thank you oppa for all this*, and I should say your welcome Sasseumi Yoona[15]

“Aishh Oppaaaa!” she nagged but Chang Wook can’t argue anymore, he leans on and kiss her in the lips. Star with a pecks and it's grow to a passionate kiss. None of them is letting go. He's putting his hand on her neck and hold her close. She has long forgot her worry, right now the only thing that matter is the man who’s now kissing her passionately. They stop to breath.

“Oppa were we’re going?”

“Spain! Were we first meet. This time just you and me.”

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

Korean Slang

[1]Eodiseo – where are you?

[2]Bogo shipeoyo – I miss you

[3]Andwae - no way 

[4]Uri – Our

[5]Dongsaeng – sister

[6]Umma – Mom

[7]Appa – Dad

[8]Apa – hurt

[9]Yeppeo – beautiful

[10]Bab meokja - Let’s eat

[11]Wae – why?

[12]Pali - Hurry up

[13]Maldo andwae – no way

[14]Jjajeungna! -> annoying

[15]Sasseumi Yoona-> Deer Yoona/Flower Deer

 

 

Note: 

-I'm really sorry for my late post.

-Hope you like it.

-Our dear Yoona is so pretty