Final

Jock Boy Dreams

Kim Jongin. It was the name of Gods. He had the face of the Gods too. You should see him! He had this gorgeous tan skin, a sharp jawline that could cut a man in half, and that body … unf. I think that's all i need to say about that. Then compared to that GOD there was me, Kyungsoo. A lowly mortal. Short, resting murderer face (Thanks Chen for that description) and kinda awkward. Kai was not only handsome but, Captain of our schools football team. The only balls i had ever touched in my life were those cheap bouncing ones from those sketchy machines… oh and Park Chanyeols i guess. 

Anyway, it was a drizzly Thursday. Nothing too out of the ordinary as Chen and i strolled through the school halls, munching on pastries my mum had packed me for the day. He laughed obnoxiously loud at something we were talking about and i grinned. This boy was loud, alright? Very loud. I was very quiet when we met so… He looked forwards and lit up as he saw the football team, but more at one guy in particular. Chen was dating one of the boys on the football team, how he got with such a hot guy i don't know but Yixing seemed to look passed the fact Chen was a massive NERD and ask him on a date a few months ago anyway. They had been dating happily and it benefitted me, ya wanna know why? Because it means that Handsome Captain and quarterback KIM JONGIN was aware of my existence and hung out with us a lot. 

“Jongdae~” Yixing grins and came over to us, scooping up Chen in his arms and pressing a sweet kiss onto his smiling lips. 

I wanted to gag. 

Chen pulls away and wrapped his arms around Yixings neck. “Hey babe~” 

God they were inSUFFERAB-

“Kyungsoo?”

I glanced up at the caller of my name, shocked to find out it was the tan, sharp jawed God himself. As usual he was even more handsome up-close. I smiled shyly and tried to seem unfazed by this interaction.

“Hey Jongin.” Okay good, smooth. You got this. He gave a smile. “Yeah- Game… good Sunday on-“ Nevermind never mind abort abort abort i don't got this in the slightest. 

He chuckled charmingly and pushed his dyed hair back. “Thank you, you always know what to say.” He says and my cheeks burned embarrassingly. “Look, The boys and i are heading out to the carnival in town, we assumed Chen would be joining us. You in?” He asks and i didn't even breathe as i nodded. He smiled at me, then oh my god. HE TOUCHED ME. He wiped a piece of pastry from my cheek, gave a wink and then headed off with his team following like sheep. 

Kim Jongin just touched me. And winked at me. I don't think you understand my feelings towards this man. He really gets my motor going… pumps up my inflatable pool… puts the nail in my coffin… Ya feel? And shall we also mention this man donates to charity and fosters dogs?! He was too perfect for this world okay? I cant-

“Kyungsoo..?” Lay shook me and i blinked, “You were drooling again.” Chen cackled at me and i wiped my lips with the back of my sleeve. 

“Oh my god-“ i whined in embarrassment. Lay laughs softly, “See you after school?” He was talking to both of us but looking more so at his boyfriend. Chen nodded cutely. Lay gave his a small smack before heading off to follow his sheep friends. I look at Chen and we exchanged grins before heading off, arms linked.

The end of the day came pretty easily, Chen and i headed out to where the boys were all waiting, them spread out through a line of parked cars. Expensive looking cars i might add. Lay gave a whistle and we looked over, he was sat on top of the back seats of Kais convertible that had its roof down. Chen made no hesitation and headed over, it took me a moment before i followed after. Lay lifted Chen into the back of the car, but unlike them, i actually wanted to live to see tomorrow. So I opted for the passenger seat. I got in and Kai grinned, "Alright, everyone ready?" He asks and Chen gave an obnoxious 'woo' and Kai revved the engine. The cars all took off. I wasnt used to such fast cars or actually... cars in general. My mum didnt drive and neither did i. I was holding onto the side of my seat tightly before feeling a warm hand touch my hand, i look down to see a tan hand holding my pale one, my eyes followed up the hand, to the forearm to the massive biceps to the shoulder and then landed on the handsome jawline of Kim Jongin. He drove easily with one hand, his eyes not off the road. I blushed shyly and held his hand back, looking out the windscreen. Lay reached forward and turned up the stereo. Music flowed through the car and the two idiots in the back sang along loudly. 

The carnival was not that much quieter, to be honest. We all entered it as a clump of people but soon people started splitting off. I stayed with Kai and Chenlay, we went on a few rides together before Lay went all cliche and tried to win Chen a stuffed plushie that hung from the gap-toothed carnies booth. I hung around and rubbed my arms as it started to get a bit cold. Chen hadn't really wasted time and had had Lays big jacket from the moment we got here. I should've brought a jacket honestly. Then i felt warmth over my shoulders, i glanced up and expected to see Chen but no... It was Mr. God. Jongin smiled softly as he set the jacket over my shoulders. It was massive on me but oh man it was warm... and smelt amazing. i bundled myself up in his jacket with a small smile.

"Come on, let me win you something." He says suddenly and my eyes widened.

 "You.. you don't have to-" i object but he was already paying the same carnie. He and Lay engaged in a stupid competition of who can get the better score, I glanced to my left to see Chens douchey, cocky smirk as he looked at me. I just pout and hid myself away in the big jacket as i watched the boys. They gave obnoxious 'boy cheers' as they both won things. Lay retrieved a cute fox plushie for Chen and passed it to him, Chen gave a squeal and a kiss to Lay. Kai then held out a cute little penguin plush and i gasped softly. "Reminded me of you," he said charmingly. I whimpered and take it.

"It's so cute- thank you." i say breathlessly. He just won me a penguin plushie. "I think I'm gonna call it... Soo." i smile up at him and a grin bloomed across his stupidly handsome face. 

"That's the perfect name." He compliments and i giggled, "Look Chen-" i go to show him but the catlipped boy and his Chinese counterpart had fled the scene. I blinked in surprise, "Where did they go?" i questioned in a murmur to no one in particular. 

"I guess its just us." Kai says and i snapped my neck over to him so fast you could hear ligiments popping in my neck. "Just.. us?" I asked and he nods. "I hope that's okay with you." I nodded very quickly. "Oh perfect- would prefer it- yeah-" I say not-so-smoothly and he chuckled deeply. He slipped an arm over my shoulders and we headed off. 

This night turned into a date. We would go on rides together, he bought me candy floss and drinks and we would sit and chat on the Ferris wheel. I saw Chenlay a few times but they suspiciously took off every time? Anyway, what i learnt about Godboy was that... he was extremely sweet and humble. He was a bit of a dork as well, we had a full on conversation about the benefits of potatoes and how we both agreed on the latest Transformers movie being crap. (Seriously... Robot dinosaurs? Come on.) We got lost in each other's conversations and i hadn't even noticed the fact my phone had been ringing for like 10 minutes now. 

"Soo, you should probably check that." Kai chuckled and i blink in surprise. I broke from my trance and heard my familiar ring tone. "Is that the cellphone ring in Jurassic Park?" He chuckled and i noded. "I'm hoping a spinosaurus comes." i joked and answered the phone. It was my mother. Crap. I forgot to tell her about the fact i was staying out! 

"Mum- mum i'm sorry-- Yeah i'll head home soon- yeah- Okay- yes i'm sorry- I love you- Bye!" i hung up and groan, flopping back against the park bench. "I didnt tell my mum i was heading out.." i say sadly and look at Kai who just gave yet another handsome smile and stood up, he put his hand down. "Come on, I'll get you home." He says to me and i blushed. I take his hand and pull myself up to my feet with a small groan. I could feel the sugar upsetting my stomach but that's fine I'll live. We left the carnival hand in hand, it was a dream come true. He even opened the car door for me like the gentleman he was. A few minutes into driving he spoke up, "I have a confession." He says, i looked at him and felt my heart screaming in my ears. "I asked my team and Chenlay to stay away." He says and i... i did not expect that? "You.. did? Is that why anytime i saw them they'd run away like headless chickens?" They were not at all subtle i dont know how i didnt pick up on it. 

He chuckled softly and nodded. "I wanted to spend time with you." He says. Oh okay yeah i'm just gonna jump out OF THIS CAR- "You seemed really sweet and dorky at school i just.. i had to get to know you better." He says to me and i couldnt breathe. I nodded quickly to tell him i was acknowledging what he was saying. He seemed to get a little shy after i didn't reply. I choked on my own spit as i went to say something and sat there for a good 15 seconds choking. He actually pulled over to make sure i was okay. 

After i recovered and assured him that i was okay i continued. "I.. i like you Kai... I really liked tonight and hope we can have more nights like it..?" i asked shyly and he smiled widely, i swear his porcelain teeth were hurting.  "i can definitely arrange more nights like it!" He says happily. I give a smile and nod. "I'd really like that..." Dork. He started the car off again, we talked for the short duration about his schedules and stuff before we finally pulled up at my house. I went to open my door and he made this gross screeching noise which made me giggle. He got out and quickly went around to open my door for me. I blushed and got out, flattening out my clothes with my hands. "Thanks." i say shyly and he walked me up to my door. 

"Thank you for tonight.. really.." i say to him gratefully, i fiddled witht eh jacket sleeves before gasping. "Oh- i better give this ba-" "Dont worry about it." He cuts me off with a smile. "Keep it for the night." 

This was not real life i swear. He smiled and fixed up a strand of hair on my fringe. "You.. gonna stand there or are you gonna kiss me?" i asked him with a sudden burst of confidence. His eyes widened a moment before he cupped my face with his warm hands and pressed his lips against mine. Oh my god, i was kissing Jongin. i WAS KISSING GODBOY! My eyes were closed and i held his hands before he pulled away and smiled. "See you tomorrow, Kyungie." He says softly. He slowly moved away and made his way back to his car. The headlights lit up, the engine revved and he gave a honk before driving off. 

I smiled and lean against my front door with an airy giggle. I hugged the penguin to my chest and sigh happily. I got to kiss Kim Jongin...