oneshot #1

New years with the kims!

I love you Oppa!

 

 

 1745776189_68cfa65c35.jpg

 

Jongjin/Sohyun (Hansel&Gretel based)

 

 

 

 

Jongjin and Sohyun go shopping for new years party supplies....and we all know Jongjin for getting distracted easily....maybe this distraction wasn't so bad after all

SoJin FLUFF!! Minor HyunJo (Hyunmin/Eunjo)

 

 

 

Jongjin's point of view.

 

I wiped down the tables of Hansel and Gretel, giving a soft sigh. i should not be up at six a.m on new years eve... "Yah! Kim Jongjin-ah! get your behind over here!" my Umma called. oh no...my mom wants me...this should be fun...

"Ye Umma?" i asked quietly. "i want you ans Sohyun-ssi to go run a few errands for me." she said. "Aish... and why can't Jongwoon do it??" i complained. "because! he's practicing for Super Junior's performance tonight! AND, Hyunmin and Changjo are to young to go shopping with a credit card." Umma argued back. "ugh, Ne Umma...i'll go...just give me a list of what you need...Arraso?" i asked. "Arraso! now go change!" she told me. i nodded and opend the door to our loft above the cafe. "Sohyun-ah....get dressed...Umma wants us to go shopping for the party tonight..." i trailed. "Wae?? why can't Jongwoon do it?" Sohyun asked me. "cuz...he's with Suju right now." i replied. Sohyun rolled her eyes and got up. "Aish~ let's go Jinnie.." she said and with that we were off.

~~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~~~~

 

I parked my car after going toa whole list of differnt stores in Seoul. and Aigoo~ i'm so tired.

"Aish~ my umma really knows how to wear me out!!" i sighed leaning my head back against the seat. "you said yes..." Sohyun said looking out the window. "um i had to say yes!!" i said defensevly. she giggled and looked at me. "aigoo Jongjin-oppa...you're so cute!" she cooed. I felt a blush creep to my face as i smiled lightly. "Ah Sohyun-ah you're pretty cute yourself...." i confessed. That's when an idea popped into my head. "yah! howbout we go ice skating?" i asked her. "Mwo? now? pabo, are you crazy, your Umma will have our heads!!" Sohyun argued. "hush up...we'll have fun. Trust me." i told her. i turned my car back on and drove down to the center of town where there was a small, but good enough space to skate. "Ready?" i asked. she looked at me before noddding. we got out of my car and went to go rent our skates. "now...let's skate!" i said happily. i grabbed her tiny hands in mine and pulled her onto the ice. a nice slow song was being played so i decided i'd begin a slowdance with her. "Oppa...it's snowing!" she said. i looed up and saw the tiney white flakes landing in her dark ebony hair. "you look so pretty with snowflakes in your hair, sohyun." i said. she blushed and i smiled. we were interupted by a call from two younger voices. "Yah! Jongjin-hyung! Sohyun-Noona!" i heard Hyunmin call. "uh oh...here comes trouble." Sohyun muttered. "omo...did you finally ask her on a date?!" Hyunmin called. he had Changjo by his side...of course. "MWOYA?! YAH! CHO HYUNMIN I'LL KILL YOU!" Sohyun yelled. she pushed off of me and tried skating over to Hyunmin but fell right on her but. "aigoo...do you always fall?" i asked smiling. "a-aniyo!" she replied, pouting cutley. i sat on the ice and mimicked her pout. "yah, Jongjin pabp-ya!!" she said poking my cheek. "yes, i'm a dork but...i'm your dork." i said smugly. "Jongjin-ah! kiss her!" Changjo called. "MWO?! hush your mouth!" i said blushing madly. thats when my phone rang. "yoboseyo?" i answered. "KIM JONG JIN WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU!?!? THE PARTY STARTS AT SIX AND IT'S FOUR OCLOCK!!" my umma yelled. she yelled so loud i had to hol the phone from my ear. "ya...i'm on my way pipe down..." i said. "you better watch your mouth!" she replied angrily. "arasso! arraso! you're rinning my battery down, i'll talk to you when i get back." i said. i hung up the phone with a sigh. "Aish...that woman..." i mumbled. "see i told you we'd get in trouble." Sohyun said sticking her tongue out. I dropped my jaw in mock hurt. "oh so you take her side?" i asked with a fake sob. she hit me on the back of the head gettong up. "You dork...let's go." she said smiling at me. "and now she hits me!" i cried out lauughing. "yah you bouys want a ride back?" i called over to Changjo and Hyunmin. "Ne hyung! gamsahamnida!" they replied. i got into my car abd we drove off.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~~H&G~~~~~~~~~~

it was finally 11:00 and the party was going good, super junior already had their performance and so yesung brought them back to Hansel & Gretel for a party, i was spending my time filling orders of customers and cleaning wpilled champaigne off the tables with Sohyun. time passed and it was almost time for the countdown. "Oppa!! let's go see the ball drop! i can see it from here!" Sohyun said enthusiastically. i smiled holding her hand as she pulled me outside.

10

9

8

7

 

6

5

4

3

2

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

i heard all the people cheer and i spun Sohyun around to face me. "Saranghayo..." i whispered. and with that i gave her a small kiss. "oppa...saranghayo!!" she said. we shared another kiss and we could hear Eunjo, Changjo and Hyunmin cheering "Finally you two get together!!" i heard Yesung joke. he and Eunhyuk-hyung were taking pictures. i looked at hyunmin who gave a small kiss to eunjo's cheek. "wanna go out with me?" i asked Sohyun. "yes...i'd love to..." she replied i gave her a warm hug and Hyunmin gave Eunjo one more kiss. This is the best new years eve EVER <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay! theres my new years fanfic!! ^^ i'll probably write a few more through out the month of january just to give a ariety of differnt idols!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS READERS!! i love you and i wanna thank ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS for reading and supporting my fanfics!!! you all are really DAEBAK!! SARANGHAE!!!! <3 <3 <3