2nd Confession

Ain't no mountain high enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 5 months since Suga was gone. But still, it was like yesterday when Jimin last saw his face. Jimin can't forgot everything that had happened. Jimin was so lonely. The day he was at the funeral was the last day of him step his foot outside. Never once he get out from his apartment. He's not ready yet to face the cruel world. He got no courage to face a monster. Not at all. He was so miserable. He lost his weight. He looks so thin than before. His chubby cheeks was nowhere to be seen. Even he, himself doesn't know who is he. 

Jimin got the courage to get out from his cave. He walk to the park nearby. It took him 15 minutes to arrive. "Great. How do I want to gain weight if I kept on doing 'thinning' myself thing. " Jimin mumble. He sat on the swing. He's alone there, no one try to approach him like Suga do. He was alone there without Suga accompanying him. He sigh deep. The scar was started to bleed again. In the middle of redeem himself, someone sit next to him. Jimin look at the person. He sigh again. He don't want to meet that person at this moment but he got no mood to argue about that. Besides, he really need company. "You look.. Terrific.. " Jimin look at the man beside him. "I know.. I'm pathetic.. Right?.. " Jimin stare at the man before saying his name. "J-" "Do you really can't forgot him? I mean move on. " the man stare at him back, cut his words. "You don't know any. Better shut up. " Jimin replied. "Look, Jimin.. I know that you're regretting everything that had happened, but, it's no fault to move on. Besides, I think that he wants you to do so too. " Jimin started to get annoyed. He stand up and was ready to leave. "Don't tell me things that you really don't know about. Just mind your own business. " Jimin stare sharply before he walk to leave. "But! You still have your husband! He is pathetic like you too! He don't know what else he can do without you! He need you! " Jin screamed. Jimin was stopped by Jin words. Yes, it was Jin. It's not Jungkook. Jin slowly approaching Jimin. He put his hand on Jimin shoulder. "I think, if you both let out your ego and move on, it's better you get back. " Jin advice. "He never love me. Now you want me to love him? Again? Never. " Jimin heart was hurts when he remember the day that he loves Jungkook and thought he is so. I'm the end, he was betrayed, lie, hurts and torture by his own damn husband. He was crying and he is tired enough to cry anymore. "Jungkook love you, Jimin. I can guarantee that for sure. He was trying to win your heart again start from the day he call off his marriage. He run with his might to chase you but he wasn't a car that can speed faster without feeling tired, so he let you go. He had to do so. And he is regretting that he let you go. He regret that he doesn't hold your hands. He regret everything that he has done to you. He is. But he don't know how to do so. He tried to find you, but he found you was nowhere. I know that because he himself confessed to us. " Jin explained everything about Jungkook feelings. "I'm tired, Jin. I'm tired. Can't just anyone kill me? I'm tired being hurts. I'm tired to feel anymore sadness. I'm tired to face the world. I'm tired to cry anymore. So tiring. I'm tired and I'm scared. I'm so scared Jin. No one was here anymore to really be my company as Suga did. I'm all alone. I'm so scare. "Jimin confess with tears and Jin pat his back. "Then come back to me. Give me one last chance to approve that I can be as Suga did, I can be your lover. I can be your company. I can be your husband. Just one last chance. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter