Unbelievable

U Drive Me Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was a lovely boy, he always have a crush on the wrong boys becaue they're HOT and also he messes up cause he's way sensitive and always loving attention. 

 
 
Taehyung was sleeping on his bed when suddenly jimin decided to wake him up. He cooed at taehyung's sleepy face so he jumped at him. "Taehyungie ya! You big fatty sleeper wake up." "GET OFF ME U BIG FAT BOY WHO TOLD U U WERE A THIN SO U CAN LAY UR HERE".  Jimin laughed so hard that he didn't know what to do so he just slap tae face.
They start to run all over the place with jimin laughing so hard and angry cute tae. 
 
Tae start to wear his clothes for his work with big smile on his face. He loved to cook anything. It was a habit that he got from his mum when she was a life. He still misses here everytime he was alone but jimin will always be there to catch him once he starts remembering his mum, it was a sensitive thing for him because no one's there to take care of him, to love him, to show him how important his existence in life. 
He sighed and before he opens the door he took a deep breath and opend it with a smile on his face when he met hoseok he was smiling too. Hoseok was a small brother to taehyung he always love to take care of him and he'll go mad if someone makes him sad because he's so sweet and pure hearted to do something wrong. He's now 19 but taehyung feels a little bit sad because he grows up so fast.  Once hoseok came to him he hugged him and taehyung returned it with a bat on his head. He giggled and took his hand and walk to seokjin. How was on his phone while arguing with someone probably namjoon. Cause namjoon have a tough personality than seokjin he's way too caring and lovely and shining like a shoujo character and . So thats why they argued every time. But they always have eachother no matter what. And that's lovely, taehyung envy them cause he wanted too to have a boyfriend and they can be like seokjin and namjoon sometimes and be crazy lovely couples and . 
"Why you look sad?" Hoseok said when he saw his expression. He tried to hide it with a smile "nothing kiddo i'm just tired y'know". Hoseok nodded and walked away. Taehyung was relieved that he didn't ask further more. 


Jimin came to taehyung place and everyone greeted him and he did the same. He didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter