When I Tell a story

Long Distant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

That one day when I'll tell a story to my kids.
No....Our kids to be exact
When the day I finally tell the story about how I fell in love with you to our kids, they'll feel and live every emotion that I felt.

How I was drawn to your words and how my mind gave you a voice I simply couldn't turn away from.

The way your words decipher your actions, actions that I've craved for. Cravings that seemed to have lasted longer than time.

I was wrapped in the world you gave me. A world that granted my wishes and dreams. I was hooked on it like a drug.

My thumbs danced along the keyboard, replying to your sweet sayings. How you would hold me, how you would kiss me. The way you marionette your character to swoop mine off her feet. It was a world I got a taste of... 

I'll tell our kids how you wouldn't leave my mind, how I would check my phone to see if you  to me. To continue to live the world we created. 

They'll feel the drop of hope as the reply I've waited for never came in that sunny afternoon. How the reply never came when the moon greeted my eyes. I never got it as my summer went by without your reply. 

I never lost touch from our silly world. I kept our chat, rereading teasing jokes and sugar tasting kisses. I still had our world in the palms of my hands.

Time passed like I never met you, and my life was back to how it used to be. Not obsessed with you. 

But when I least expected it, a simple action moved my attention. It wasn't school, it wasn't my friends, it was you when you give interest in talking to me again. You pulled me in when you showed me sincerity.

I was infatuated with you, and I was blind not to realize it sooner. When I finally got to met you, I was a huge mess. 

My heart was beating insanely when I heard your voice. You're cute nervous high pitched voice. God I love your voice. I adore your voice. The way you laugh so freely yet you tried to hold back from over doing it.

I already fell for your personality, but you had no mercy th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter