What I've always wanted

Just This Once

[Hoon' P.O.V]

I was following Kevin like I usually do afterschool but I made sure to keep a good distance so he wouldn't notice me. I was waiting patiently for the light to turn red so we can cross the street but Kevin walked into the street when the light was still green. He was unaware that a car was heading his way. Oh no! Kevin look out! I ran into the street and pushed Kevin out of the way before the car hit him but..the car ended up hiting me instead. I quickly passed out and all I heard was the screaming people and Kevin's voice yelling to call an ambulence.

[Kevin's P.O.V]

The ambulence came as quickly as they could and the paramedics came out and took Hoon out of my arms and put him on a stretcher. I went inside the ambulence, wanting to be near Hoon. I held onto his hand tightly, not planning to let go. Please Hoon! Please don't die! You can't die!  We arrived at the hospital 10 minutes later and Hoon was rushed into the emergency room while I waited in the waiting room. It was hours before the doctor came out and ran up to him, with a nervous look.

"How is he?" I asked in a panicked voice.

"He's fine. He just has a few broken bones and is unconscious right now, it will be a while before he wakes up"

"Oh~ Can I see him?"

"Sure"

"Thank you" I bowed to the doctor and went inside Hoon's room. He was bandaged up, his arms, forehead and he had cuts and bruises. I felt guilty about the whole thing. Why did you save me? If I was only looking, you wouldn't be in this hospital..it should be me. I walked over to the bed and sat down near him, I took his hand in mine and looked at him..He looked so fragile in this state...and to think all year long, he was this happy, hyper boy and now...

"Hoon, I know you can't hear me but I'm sorry that I did this to you, I didn't mean to hurt you....I-I was stupid! and now you might not know how I feel about you." I whispered. I held his hand tighter and I kissed his lips softly, I pulled away quickly blushing at what I just did. I waited for hours to see if he would wake up, but nothing happened so I decided to leave and come back tomorrow. I sighed heavily as I walked home, I was constantly thinking about Hoon the entire way...Once I got home, I went up to my room and threw myself on the bed. I wonder If he'll be awake tomorrow...I drifted off to sleep within moments and dreamt about Hoon.

[Hoon's P.O.V]

nng! ow! my head! my body! w-where am i? I weakly opened my eyes and looked around..i was in a white room..attached to a heart monitor and an Ivy. How did I get here? I tried thinking back...thats right~! i ran into the street and saved Kevin from getting hurt..that car must have been going very fast if im in this much pain. I wonder what happened to Kevin...

[Kevin's P.O.V]

I decided to skip school today and go see how Hoon was doing and if he woke up yet. I stopped by a flower shop and bought flowers seeing as how I always see my mother do it when she visits someone. I arrived at the hospital and went to Hoon's room where I saw him wide awake and watching T.V. I walked over to him and Hoon turned his attention to me, his eyes went wide and looked surprised to see me.

"K-Kevin? Why are you here?" Hoon asked.

"I came to see how you were doing and to say sorry." I said while I put the flowers in a nearby vase and took a seat next to the bed.

"Say sorry for what?"

"It's my fault that you're in here. You got hurt cause of my carelessness! I was racked with guilt all day yesterday!" I said with my  head down and a tear threatning to escape.

"Hyung, it's not your fault~ I wanted to save you." I felt his hand grab a hold of mine and I blushed.

"But why?" I asked.

"........" He stayed silent. I looked over at him and I could see that he was blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked him.

"Hyung, why is it that you are here, I mean why would you want to visit me?"

"Because....I-I like you." I blushed.

[Hoon's P.O.V]

"Because....I-I like you." Did I hear him right? Did he really just say he like me?

"R-really?"

"Neh." I felt his fingers intertwine in mine and my heart began to pound. "But I dont expect you to feel the same way about me."

Believe me hyung, I do feel the same way about you too. I sat up in my bed and weakly pulled him into a hug. I felt him stiffen in my embrace but he slowly relaxed and returned the hug. I pulled away and looked at him, he had this confused look on his face as to why I hugged him just now.

"Wondering why I hugged you?" I asked with a smile/

"Yes." 

"It's because i like you too." I grinned at him and he quickly blushed, I found it cute. Neither of us said anything afterward, we were both silent...it was uncomfortable. It was quite for a while before Kevin spoke  but when he did, he just closed his mouth again and looked down. The doctor came in 5 minutes later with a happy face, probably some good news.

"Ah, I see you're awake and your friend is here." He walked over to the bed and ruffled my hair.

"Neh."  I smiled.

"Well then, Hoon it seems you will be allowed to leave tomorrow afternoon."

"REALLY?!" I asked excitedly.

He chuckled "Yes, you can but you will need to be escorted out of the hospital"

"I can help" Kevin spoke up.

"Well good, I'll get started on the release paper now so you wont have any problems tomorrow." I nodded and he left the room.

[Kevin's P.O.V]

-After school-

I rushed over to the hospital and made it to Hoon's room where I found him already dressed in regular clothes and waiting patiently on the bed. He looked up at me and  smiled.

"Ready to go?" I asked and made my way over to him.

"Yep, the papers are all filled out so we can go." He got off the bed and sat in a wheelchair and I happily went behind him and pushed him out of his room and we went inside the elevator. Once out of the hispital, I wanted to take Hoon back to his house but I didnt know where he lived and I frowned. "Kevin, we can just go to your house."

"Alright." I went in the same direction to my house and once we were at the front steps, Hoon got out of the wheelchair and stood up. I folded up the wheelchair and set it next to the door and opened the front door, we stepped inside and Hoon followed me up to my room. I unlocked the door and walked over to my bed and layed down, Hoon followed and layed next to me..I felt his hand grab mine and without thinking, I intertwined our fingers together.

"Hey Kevin?"

"Hm?" I looked over at him.

"How long did you like me?"

"Since the day you first came to the school as a new student." I smiled at him. "What about you?"

"Since the first day I saw you dance." He covered his mouth and widened his eyes like he wasnt supposed to say that.

"What's wrong?"

"You werent supposed to hear that."

"Why?"

"It sounds weird~ wouldn't you feel weird if a 2nd year says he watches you dance?"

"No, because i like having an audience. Its not  like he's a creeper."

I saw Hoon stiffen and look away from me. "What's wrong?" I went closer to him and had him look at me.

"I am a creeper. I watch you all the time, I take pictures of you, I follow you home and once I even snuck into your house." He blushed and was about to walk out the door but i grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug.

"I dont care that you're a creeper. I really like you and that doesn't matter to me." I reassured him and Kissed his shoulder.

"R-really?"

"Really." I let him go and he turned around to look at me, his arms made their way around my neck and he leaned closer to me, his lips connected with mine and i found my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

-1 month Later-

"Kevin~ Wait for me~!" I heard the familiar voice of my boyfriend from behind and turned around.

"What took you so long?~" I asked as I held his hand and started walking.

"Sorry yeobo, my mom almost didnt wake me this morning." He said and kissed my cheek.

"It's alright <3" I smiled and we walked to the school. Hoon was still a creeper like before but in the good way. He took pictures of me like always but I knew he was there, he followed me to class to make sure that no one was trying to flirt with me even though I assured him that i wont let that happen. Time rolled by and it was our 6th month anniversary, i didn't realize that Hoon had something planned for me when I arrived at the dance studio... I opened the door and found Hoon in the middle of the room and was surrounded by rose petals, he smiled at me and i approached him, as I got closer, he got down on one knee and looked up at me.

Oh god! Please don't tell me he's going to~

"Kevin Woo, will you marry me?" He took out a black box and inside was a ring.

princesscutengagementring-3stone.jpg

My tears started to fall and I went down and kissed him, He returned the kiss and I felt him smile.

"Of course I will."

*I hope you liked it~ Let me know how I did in the comment box below*