The Fall Of Sugamon

The Rise Of Sugamon

Papers were strewn everywhere on the table. Some of the papers had been balled up and had fallen to the floor. Yoongi and Namjoon were in the middle of a very important debate.

"Look Namjoon, I'm telling you that's a stupid name."

"Like your idea is any better?"

"At least it actually has our names in it."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and sighed. Yoongi crossed his arms while leaning back in his chair. They glared at each other for a second before their members spoke up. Seokjin was the first to speak.

"You two do realize that this is already settled right?" Nods of agreement from the others made Hoseok give his two cents.

"Yeah, the name's been decided for a while." Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook nodded and said their piece.

"We don't see why you two don't like the name Sugamon."

Both Namjoon and Yoongi cringed at the name.

"We don't dislike it-" Namjoon started

"We absolutely hate it."Yoongi finished

The other five didn't say anything more, only shrugging and going to their rooms. Now back to their very important argument..debate. They continued going back and forth with ship names until it was late afternoon. Both of them were getting ready to take a nap when Namjoon tapped Yoongi.

"Well Yoongi, NamGi isn't even a good name."

"And SugaRap is?"