Chapter One (1)

"FAIRY FROM WONDERLAND, I LOVE YOU!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
One happy day in the Wonderland. There's a girl sitting happily as she was watching the other fairies who are playing and joking around. They are so beautiful, like their skin didn't aging like others. Actually they are, even though they are older than our parent's parents and our parent's parents parents and our parent's parents parents parents and so on... they still y, young and pretty. The Fairy Godmother lives for million years and the fairies lives hundred thousand years but still they look like 20 years old. Since in the wonderland, it was a place that will never get old.   "Unnie..." the two pretty fairies happily approaching their older sister fairy.   "Yeah?" the older fairy looked at them with her sweet smile.   "Unnie can you please make this stones turn into an apple?" the younger fairy asked.   "Yeah Yuri unnie, Wendy and I are so hungry." the tallest younger fairy said.   "How can unnie magic it when you two didn't do the magical kiss." Yuri said as she slightly push her face forward.   Wendy and Hayoung smiled. Then they both kissed their unnie's cheeks.   "That's it, I will make it into an apple." Hayoung and Wendy clapped their hands.   Yuri gets her wand, she said the magic word and points her wand to the stones in her hand to turn it into an apple that her two younger sisters wish. When she points to the stones, instead of turning into an apple, Yuri turned the stones into a sand.   "Huh? Unnie it isn't an apple." Wendy whined.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter