Final

She's Dreaming

I wore the prettiest white dress I had in my closet.

The dress was a white skater skirt that was embroidered with laced floral patterns. The sleeves were three fourths quarter long with sheered lace design.

The glass slippers that were given to me by my mother. They were beautiful crystal cleared slippers.

My hair was curled and tied up into half a pony tail that was braided.

The time was now 9:55 p.m. I was ready to go.

‘Meet me on the balcony at 10 p.m.’ The note on the card wrote.

It was just five more minutes away before I could meet him.

I smiled to myself and then place the card onto the table that held the lamp.

Slowly, I opened the door and made my way up the stairs to the balcony. Before I opened the door of the balcony, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Then I proceeded to open the door.

There he was, under the moonlight, the love of my life, Byun Baekhyun stood there with bouquet of flowers in his hands.

Baekhyun had the brightest smile that could light up the world. His eyes became smaller as they turned into the crescents like the moon.

He then made his way over to me and handed me the flowers.

I took a whiff of the flower’s scent. The flowers given to me were red tulips, signifying true love.

“They’re beautiful.” I say to him.

He smiles in acknowledgement that I loved the roses.

With one hand, he takes my left hand and lifts it up to his lips. He leaves a kiss there, on my hand.

I couldn’t do anything but blush at his sweet action.

Carefully, Baekhyun pulls me over to the table where they were lightly lit with candles.

There was a course meal made by him, for us.

On the table sat a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon Red wine.

Letting go on my hand, he walks over to the chair and pulls it out for me.

He gestures me to sit, and I do as he asks. Slowly, he helps push in the chair for me.

The bouquet that was given to me was put on the left side of my table.

Baekhyun then pulled up the dome lid as it revealed the New York Strip Steak. Then he took a seat on the chair across from me on the table.

Carefully, he placed one of the New York Strip Steak onto a plate and began to cut it. After cutting the steak, he placed the steak in front of me.

“Thank you.” I said to him.

Once more, Baekhyun flashed me a smile.

With the wine opener, he popped open the wine and poured it into a glass.

______________________________

 

After the hearty meal, we sat on the egged shaped chair that was placed by the window of the balcony and continue to initiate a conversation.

As he laid back on the cushion, my head was placed on his shoulder.

Though I wanted him to speak, he objected and told me to tell him my plans for after college.

“When I finish my bachelors for nursing, I want to travel and help others. My dream is to help others and take care of the ones who need the most help.”

Baekhyun smiled softly and grabbed my hands. He agreed with my idea.

Suddenly, a shooting star flashed before our eyes. I quickly shoot sitting up with Baekhyun following.

“Wow! A shooting star!” I pointed at the sky.

I looked at him and smile with excitement.

“Let’s make a wish!” I clapped my hands together.

I closed my eyes and proceeded to make a wish.

Quietly in my head, I made my wish. I then opened my eyes to look at Baekhyun.

“Do you want to know what my wish is?” I asked him.

He nodded his head happily.

“No way will I tell you. It’ll never come true if I tell you.”

Baekhyun pouted and crossed his arms.

“Don’t be mad!” I scolded him.

He turned away from me still pouting.

“Don’t do this to me.” I pouted.

Leisurely, I wrapped my arm around his waist. Softly, I whisper into his ears, “I wish this night would never end so I can be with you like this forever.”

I turned my neck sideways and placed my head onto his back as my eyes softly closed.

Baekhyun pulled my arm carefully off from him. He slowly turned around as I pushed myself off him. He faced me with a soft smile. One hand comes up and cups one side of my face. My hand is brought up to hold his hand that cups my face.

Baekhyun smiles sweetly at me. I couldn’t do anything but blush at the way he smiled at me. I looked not wanting to show him my face that had turned red. But instead, he pulls my chin up to meet with my eyes.

Gradually, he comes closer and pulls me closer. Our faces became closer.

I see that he was looking at my lips as he pulled mines to meet with his. Finally, our lips then meet.

I closed my eyes as our lips folded with one another’s.

With his hands, Baekhyun travelled down to my back and pulled me closer to him. I carefully pushed my hands up and around his neck to get a better hold of him.

______________________________

 

As we laid back into the egged shaped chair, Baekhyun sings me a lullaby.

My heart melts at your smile

When our eyes meet, my heart pounds

Oh, remember my smile in your heart

Think about it several times a day

Oh, words I want to say to you,

You’re Beautiful

His beautiful voice slowly puts me to sleep. Falling into a slumber sleep, I can feel him pulling me closer and tighter to him.

In his arms, I feel at ease and protected. I feel loved and wanted by him.

______________________________

 

Softly, Baekhyun shakes me to awake me. I wake up to see him smiling brightly at me.

He points out to the sun rise that is ahead of us. I push myself up to look the sun soon to rise.

Tears fall down my eyes.

When the sun comes up, the night has ended.

He brings one hand up and wipes away my tears that falls.

Then he softly pulls me in for a hug. My eyes are shut tight as my sobbing becomes harder and harder.

He pulls away from me and grabs both of my hands. Once again, he smiles at me.

Slowly, he fades as the sun begins to rise.

______________________________

 

The music from my phone plays. I groggily grab the phone to turn off the alarm.

I look at my phone and it says 6:30 a.m. Throwing the blanket off me onto the side of the bed, I groan to myself.

I drag myself to the bathroom and click my phone on. There, the picture of the man in my dreams is there.

It is a still picture of Baehyun playing the piano as he sings for his fans.

I then remember carefully, the dream I dreamt of him.

She’s Dreaming. 

 

(Photo Credits to Owner)