The Autumn Leaves

Mistakes in Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

The golden leaves fall at my feet as I walk slowly to my car. Each and every step made me felt that my body was becoming heavier and heavier. I eventually fell and looked up at the gloomy sky. What am I doing wrong? Does she not see my true intentions? I’ve loved her for three years already. How come she always see other people instead of me? At the end of the day does Sana really think of me just as a sister or as a best friend? Tears started to fall but I didn't bother wiping them off my face. As the rain fell faster and faster my tears blended in with the rain. I think this time I will really give up on her.

 

The Next Day

I drove to school and quickly got out of my car and walked inside the building. Sana always runs to my car when I get to school. Some how she doesn't understand how I feel. She always laughs it off like nothing happened. But to me it was just like someone taking my heart out of me, throwing it on the floor and stepping on it. She hurt me really bad this time and I don't want to continue on with this one sided relationship anymore. Ugh I'm thinking about this too much lets just get to class.

 

“Hey Chewy, you're here so early today. What's the occasion?” Mina my best friend asked me.

Mina Myoui is my best friend. When I first flew in from Taiwan we sat together on the plane ride. Now that I think back about this, it’s actually pretty funny.

 

Flashback

 

 I remember trying to find my seat on my flight. 22A? Where is that? I was so concentrated on looking for my seat that I didn’t see a dark haired girl to my left. We both bumped into each other and fell onto the seats on the airplane. We looked at each other and quickly apologized. I was shy at that time and didn't speak out and ask her for where seat 22A was. I walked away from her thinking “Where can 22A be? This is first class how hard can it be to find a seat. That dark haired girl actually looked really familiar.” I looked ahead and saw a flight attendant.

“Hello, do you know where I can find seat 22A? I see 22B and 21B but I seem to find 22A.” I asked the flight attendant while scratching my head. “Oh did you order the special first class two seater?” The flight attendant said. “Yeah I did.” I replied. She replied “Please follow me, I'll show you to your seat.”

 

I followed her up the fuselage of the plane and back to the front of the plane. The flight attendant guided me to my seat and I thanked her. I looked over to my right and I see the same dark haired girl. I bowed to the girl to show my respects and quickly got into my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter