Chapter 1

Secretly Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Park Areum, 17 years old girl. I got 6 out of 8 O's in my O'level Cambridge Examination and today is my first day as a 6th form student. 

 

"urgh", I groan. 

"Yah! come on! its your first day of school after 3 months holiday. Stop groaning and hurry up!", my 24 years old brother, Park Chanyeol yelled as he pull my arms out of his car.

"It's your own fault! You woke up late!" I yelled and stomp my feet to the ground. "I thought tomorrow was your first day and don't blame me, mom and dad told me that." as he pull my hand and force me to run to the multipurpose hall.

Chanyeol and I have to seat separately. I wonder around and look for my best friend, Eunji.

"Students and parents please take your seats because in a few moments we will sing the national anthem song and school song. Please stand up and sing with full enthusiasm"

"Oh , where is that idiot?!" 

"Areum! Here!" Eunji stood up and wave. I ran to her and punches her fat arm.

"OW! what did I do to deserve that? and why are you late?" Eunji cried. 

"I'm so mad at Chanyeol. He woke up late today and took a long time in the shower". I cried sadly. 

"Hey! don't be sad. It's our first day as a 6th form student and I hope you're ready because there are lots of hot seniors here" Eunji drooled.

"I'm still not ready yet.." I sigh. "Hey, move on! that Seulong guy is an idiot and you guys broke up 4 months ago it's time to be happy" 

Eunji is right. I have to move on.. 

 

♦♦♦♦

"My baby sister is getting older. Goodluck on your first day of school" Chanyeol hugged me.
"Yaa! Areum, let go of me, I have to go to work"
"Please stay" I hug him tightly so he wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter