Chapter 1

Memory Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Photographer; Shin Gaeul

 

“So, 3 days from today, five of the selected students out of 20 of you guys are going to be a profesional photographer for 1 month.” The lecturer with her harry-potter glasses said after turning off her macbook," Or maybe more." Her eyes wanders to Bona, Gaeul and Juno as she speaks. “I know that you already know who is those 3 special students that has been picked as they are the top three students in our major.” All of the students starts murmuring as they looked at the trio who is sitting at the back row; as if they were isolated. “But I’m going to say those names outloud anyways.” The lecturer took out a blue file and starts yelling the names. “Ki Juno!” claps. “Aren’t you going to take the papers here Juno?” The lecturer asks sarcastically. “Park Bona!” Bona smiles at Gaeul who was wearing a black mask because she was having a really bad flu. “Shin Gaeul! No need to come here. Bona will help you.” The lecturer flashes her sincere smile at her favorite student. “Seo Sowoo, Your name is dificult to say, man.” The lecturer joked as the whole class laughed along. “And last but not least, the of our class, give her a good loud clap. I don’t know how the hell she got chosen with her being the worst 2nd year repeating student but yeah. Cha Yeorim.” Some people claps, while some snickered, because obviously, Cha Yeorim got chosen because her family status. Oh yeah, the world still revolves around people who has powers. Although when the lecturer; Kim Jungah, jeered at the student, she was not at all affected by her words. And of course, every students loves Kim Jungah despite her nerdy glasses. But at the bright side, She looks like a model, the perfect body porpotions and loves to do sarcasm against all of the students, it’s actually not a big deal.

 

“Cha Yeorim is seriously using her parents into this. I mean, it’s not like we’re going to be Girls’ Generation photographer or something.Why is that so worked up for this thing?” Juno complained to Sowoo; who apparently joined the trio for lunch. “It’s not Girls’ Generation, Juno-ah. It’s EXO and EXID.” Sowoo said to him. “Woah! So the rumors are true!” Bona suddenly appears next to Juno, dragging Gaeul along who was searching for something. “And stop turning around, Gaeul! Yeorim won’t be tailing us.” Bona pulled Gaeul more. “No worries Gaeul, I called your brother and Jaerim already. They’ll be joining us the cafe right after finishing their works.” Juno assures Gaeul right after rolling his eyes at Bona. “Are we seriously ready for the photoshoot? I mean, If something goes wrong, we’ll be failing this semester!” Gaeul said to her friends. Bona knew her friend so well that she gave her a light pat on her shoulder to give her an assurance. Which was replied by Gaeul big sigh and her broken smile. “Let’s take the seat near the window!” Sowoo said and rushed inside the cafe. “You go ahead and sit, while all of us, going to order,” Juno said as he dragged Sowoo who was already sitting comfortably. “Yeah. You can order anything for me.” They left Gaeul alone, after she smiled at them. When they left her, she thought of something that happend in class. ‘I swear that I saw Cha Yeorim smiling at me when my name was called out front.’

 

“I’m sorry, but can I sit here for a while?” A black hooded-guy said to Gaeul as he clumsily took the seat in front of her; probably running from someone. “Yeah, I guess.” Gaeul answers with a rather worried tone. “Hey, wait. Do I know you?” He asked as soon as he took his shades off his eyes. Gaeul was not wearing any make-up nor did her hair properly today. Unless he is from Canada, then of course he’d know her. “I don’t think so.” She answers with her voiced craked a bit. “Oh really? You’re not my fan?” He asks again. Gaeul then take off her mask and smiled at him. “I’m sorry but  I don’t know who you are.” She answered politely.  “Woah. You’re really pretty.” The guy look at her in awe then soon smiles at her. “It’s great that you don’t know me,” He flashes his goofy smile at her and continues expalining to Gaeul as she looks like she was confused. “So that you can cause no harm.” He laughed at his own words. “Excuse me?” Gaeul was rather offended. “No. I was joking. Let me introduce myself to you.” He coaxed the offended girl but his words then got cut-off by Juno’s. “Gaeul-ah, Sowoo and I was called by Jungah-ssem. And Bona rushed to the dormitory, I think she got kicked out of the dorm because we were being teamed up with Yeorim, I don’t know. Here, I ordered your favorite. I’ll call you later.” Juno said and soon rushed over to Sowoo who was already waiting for him at the enterance of the cafe, leaving Gaeul staring deep into her Caramel Macchiato. “Your b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter