NYE

New Years eve

“I think this one is the one.” Jin smiled at his choice. V looked at him and smiled back. 

“Noona will love it.”
Jin was happy with the gift he got Yeji. Tonight is gonna be the best night ever and a new step in their relationship, he was indeed happy and excited. 

On the other side of town, Yeji was just finished with cooking. She made sure not to burn the beef a second time. The first attempt didn't go so good as she had burnt the beef. Jimin was no help either. It was because of him she burnt it. He apologized over and over again. He was too nervous about bringing Haesoo to meet his friends for the first time that he left the beef on the stove too long. 
“Noona, I'm too nervous.” He said as he fiddled with his fingers. Yeji grabbed his hands and looked him straight in the eye. 
“Jimin. Stop fidgeting ok. You have nothing to worry about. Unless we taint her, then maybe you do.” She burst out laughing at Jimins facial expression. 
“Noona! Now I'm twice as nervous.”he whined. She went back to preparing for the night and ignored his complaining. 
 
By 7pm everything was done with. Yeji and jimin were just done putting up the balloons and looked at their hard work. 
“Ok that's seems like everything noona.” They looked around and high fiver each other. 
“We just need one more thing.” She went to her room and came back with black and gold party hats. “Ta da, just what we need.” She put one on and handed jimin his. 
“I don't wanna wear this. I'm gonna look stupid.” He whined. 
“Come on jimin. You can make anything look good.” She knew he liked compliments and it worked. He put the hat on without further complaints. “Now we need to wait for everyone to show up. Shouldn't be long.”

When Jin and V made it to the apartment, they could smell the food from the hallway. 
Once inside they saw Yeji and the guys in the living room. They were playing Harry Potter monopoly and he could see that Yeji was losing. She was never good at monopoly, actually she hated the game even if it was her favorite movie. She gave up after a while and joined Jin on the sofa. V took her place and was having a lot more fun than she was. 
“Why do you play if you don't like it.” He chuckled. Yeji grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. He caught it and used it as a seat cushion. Yeji snuggled up to Jin. 
“How was your day?”
“Hmm, not bad. I could've helped you cook for today.” He frowned. 
“You always cook. I wanted to do this on my own.” He bent down and gave her a pecking the lips which got a couple of yucks and gross from jungkook and V. 

Everyone sat around the table and dug in. Jin was very happy that she made his favorite food, Korean knife noodles and was eating like no tomorrow. Jimin on the other hand was quite and poking his food with his chopsticks. 
“Jimin, she'll be here.” Jimin looked at namjoon and gave him a small smile. Yoongi and jungkook looked at each other. They hoped she didn't ditch him. After dinner they turned the tv on to watch the celebrations that were going on. They had a karaoke machine and sang to their own songs, which Yeji said was cheating because those were they're songs. While jimin was singing boy in luv, there was a knock on the door. Namjoon was the one to open it. There stood Haesoo, he recognized her from jimins wallpaper. He invited her in and she sat down. Jimin was unaware that she was there watching him. When his turn finished she clapped  and cheered his name making him drop the mic and get shy all of a sudden.  
“Jimin, aren't you gonna introduce your lady friend.” V teased. Jimin grabbed the nearest cushion and threw it at him. “Why is everyone throwing pillows at me.”
“V shut up, Jimin don't listen to him.” Yoongi gave him a pat on the back and told him to introduce her. 
“Umm, guys this is Haesoo, Haesoo, this is namjoon, Jin, Yeji, hoseok, taehyung or V, yoongi and jungkook.” 
“Hi everyone, I'm sorry I'm late.” Everyone said hi and welcomed her like they already knew her, which they kinda did since jimin take about her 24/7. 

It was 11:30 already and I'm 30 minutes, it would be a new year. Jin was getting anxious and nervous. All the guys could see it as they knew about the surprise he had for Yeji. After 2 years of being together they felt it was time for them to take it to the next level. Yeji on the other hand didn't notice his nervousness and went about talking to Haesoo about girl stuff. 

11:40…50..55

They were watching the countdown in tv. Yeji noticed that Jin wasn't in the room. 
“Hey have you guys seen Jin?” 
“Oh yea, he went up to the roof, said he needed air.” V said. 
She got up and headed up there. Usually when Jin went to the roof, it meant something was bothering him and that worried her. When she made it there he was staring at Seoul. It was a very beautiful view.  
“Hey it's 11:58, don't you wanna come downstairs and celebrate with our friends.”
“Yeji, I need to ask you something.” Now she felt nervous. He never acted so odd before. He turned around and smiled at her.  
“Yeji, we've been seeing each other for a longtime now and we live together too. I love you so much and I feel like we should take it a step further.” Yeji couldn't stop staring at him. They heard the roof top door open and a little cute puppy ran towards them. Jin picked it up and smiled. 
“Did you get a puppy?” She was so excited. 
“Yea, I feel like we're ready to take on a responsibility together.” He petted the puppy and handed it to her. “His name is mocha.”
“Jin. This is the best gift ever.” Fireworks went off around Seoul lighting up the sky. For Yeji and Jin this was a good way to start the new year. They shared a small yet passionate kiss and watched the light show with their new family member unbeknownst that there was group behind the door watching the whole thing and high giving each other. 2017 was going to be a good year. 

 

Happy New Years!! 2017!!