Final

Amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note 2.0: Keep your expectations low. I am drowing in insecurities.

 

 

 

What could be worse for a father to stare at his dead son's body in the hospital, the same night the son got married? Nothing. Everything seems meaningless now. He lost his only son. "Mr. Kim." A steady voice calls him, distracting him from his dead son's serene body. "Your son in law... he's awake." The doctor informs. The old man sighs, looking at his motionless son once again before walking with the doctor. "But..." the doctor halts Mr. Kim, looking serious.

"What is wrong? Is Sehun alright?” Mr. Kim asks anxiously. He cannot lose another son. His weak heart will give up. “Sehun... He...” The doctor pauses, choosing the best words.

"What, Doctor?"

“He's diagnosed with a brain trauma.”

 

"What? What is this supposed to mean?!” Mr. Kim questions worriedly. The doctor sighs this time. He must choose his words carefully to avoid another medical crisis. “This means, for Sehun, no accident happened.” The doctor explains carefully. Mr. Kim nods tiredly. He understands what the doctor means. Trauma.

 

Mr. Kim walks into Sehun's ward to find his son in law sitting with a pout and frown on his face.

"Papa!" Sehun calls keenly.

‘He sounds normal.’ Mr. Kim tells himself, looking at his Sehun.

"I am supposed to go to my honeymoon Papa! Jongin is waiting for me!" Sehun complaints and Mr. Kim tries his best to swallow his sob. "Papa!" Sehun calls his father in law when the older isn’t responding. "Where is Jongin, papa? I am so going to kick his when he comes." Sehun continues rambling while Mr. Kim turns around to wipe his tears. Sehun do not know and Sehun must not know.

"And why am I in the hospital?"

Mr. Kim fakes a happy laugh as he nears the grumbling Sehun.

"Jongin called me. This is a surprise." he lies. He must keep lying to Sehun. Sehun gapes at his father in law. "Papa." he calls seriously. "You know Jongin is dumb at making plans. Why did you ..? Hospital?!" Sehun continues complaining about Jongin and his planning capabilities. Mr. Kim chokes on his sob and quickly excuses himself from the ward. He cannot lie to Sehun.

He heads towards where Jongin is lying but -

"Hey old man! Watch out will you!?"

Mr. Kim looks up to the voice as he rubs his shoulder.

"Jongin!" he screams, hugging his son happily. His son is alive. Jongin is standing in front of him, alive and healthy.

"Get off me!" the voice grumbles and Mr. Kim is pushed away. He looks dejectedly to his son. What is happening?  “Jongin? What are you saying?” Mr. Kim asks sadly. Why is Jongin being so rude? Jongin is never rude to him.

 

"Who is Jongin? I am Kai."

Mr. Kim watch the young man walk pass by him to an examination room. Mr. Kim slowly makes his way to the room Jongin is lying. That wasn't his son. His son is really dead. Jongin’s motionless body is still on the bed. It was just hours ago, he saw Jongin and Sehun dancing happily, sharing kisses and making promises to live happily together, forever and now both of them are in the hospital; one dead, one barely alive.

"Mr. Kim..." The doctor calls breaking Mr. Kim from his trains of thought. "I put Sehun to sleep. He keep asking for Jongin."

"He will be fine in the morning right?" Mr. Kim whispers, still looking at Jongin through the window.

"It is best to keep the truth away."

"How do I keep the truth away from Sehun?" Mr. Kim asks, sounding so frustrated. "Sehun would not stop asking about Jongin." The doctor sighs. He know Mr. Kim for years, stress would harm the broken man. "Telling Sehun, would kill him." Mr Kim falls on his knee dejectedly.

"What should I do, Lee?" Mr. Kim sobs into his palm. How is he supposed to bring his dead son back alive?  "Make up a story. Sehun would throw a tantrum for time being." Doctor Lee suggest. A story is the best for times like this. Mr. Kim nods, thinking of what he should tell Sehun, something that will sound real and not make Sehun suspicious. Mr. Kim stands back up, feeling a percent better. "Get away old man." The known voice groans, nudging him away. Mr. Kim see, Kai; Jongin's look alike walk pass him.

 

"Hey! Stop!" Mr. Kim runs after that guy, urging him to stop.

"What old man? What do you want from me?" Kai mumbles annoyingly. Mr Kim stares at Kai, observing the other precisely. "Look here old man, if you called me just to stare at my face, just bugger off ok. I have things to do" Kai walks away leaving the weird, staring old man. ‘What is wrong with people these days?’ Kai thinks to himself. Mr. Kim runs after the young man once again. "What!" Kai asks furiously. This old seriously needs to be warned. No one messes with Kai. "Follow me." Mr. Kim tells and forcefully pulls Kai with him to Jongin’s room.

 

 

"What the ..." Kai whispers out his shock, hands on the mirror which separates the in and out. A body is lying motionless on the steel table. "That's me!" Kai tells Mr. Kim.

"That's not you. That's my son, Jongin." Mr. Kim tells, forcing himself to sound as calm as possible. "He died half hour ago."

Kai’s shock fades, replaced by his normal self. Kai laughs awkwardly, “Sorry for your loss but I am not involved.” Kai tells, leaving the old man to himself. He really hope the old man isn’t thinking that he killed his son. Kai was running away from a money lender, he fell badly half hour ago and to plaster his wound, he came to the hospital.

"Wait, Kai."

Kai rolls his eyes. “Look here sir.” He starts, stopping the old man from saying anything. “It's late and I am tired." Kai grumbles, hoping the old man would let him go.

“Please...” Mr Kim begs, eyes getting teary. “Only ten minutes, please.” With a forced nod, Kai follows him. Kai trails the old man to the ward section. He read the sign 'VIP' and tells himself that his old man is rich. ‘A rich man just begged you.’ Kai feels proud of himself. Mr. Kim does not walk in, he stops by the sliding glass door and looks at Kai.

"The person in here, is my son in law. Got married 6 hours ago..." Mr Kim blinks his tears not wanting to show obvious weakness over his unfortunate fate. "He is not injured but witnessing Jongin's death in front of his eyes…”

Kai freezes, looking at the pitiful old man as the other breaks down. Kai tries to have a look at the unlucky man inside the ward but he can hardly have a glimpse. "Why are you telling me all this?" Kai questions not understanding how is he getting involved with these unfortunate people. “Follow me, Kai.” Mr Kim invites and this time Kai follows without arguing of being tired. They walk out of the hospital and a car comes to fetch Mr. Kim. “Get in.” Kai hesitates for a second. He should really leave but something urges him to go with this man and, he follows.

They reach a house which Kai assumes is Mr. Kim's place.

“Welcome to my house, Kai.”

Kai keeps tight-lipped following the man, cautiously planning his escapes in case police gets here. Kai's history is not to be discussed, especially with the police. Mr Kim makes himself comfortable on the large sofa, inviting Kai to sit across him. Kai does as he is told.

“I have a deal for you, Kai.” Mr. Kim gets to the point without delays. Kai his eyebrow questioningly. He is surely not getting into any deals right now. He have three more deal outside this mansion. Those deals are already life threatening.

“I know who you are, Kai.”

Kai chuckles awkwardly. How could this old man possibly know about him? He stares at Mr Kim not believing the old man. Not even a percent.

“Had background check.” Mr Kim informs flashing Kai his expensive looking smartphone. Now he remember; Mr Kim answered a phone call in the car earlier. Kai groans, leaning angrily against his chair. “Okay. What's your deal?” Kai probes sounding frustrated and trapped. Damn all these rich people and their connections. Mr. Kim looks into Kai's eyes -

“I will pay you.” He starts.

“As much as you want. Just be my son's dead husband.”

 

 

Kai stands abruptly, laughing out his mind. This old man must be crazy or he must have gone crazy. The night is finally getting into his nerves. “You must be crazy.” Kai tells, more like questioning the older man’s sanity. "I am serious." Mr Kim tells, standing up to grab a cheque book. "I will give you 500 thousand now, and another half after Sehun is well."

Kai is extremely tempted by the money. He can pay all his debts and live like a normal person. The money is good, very good to decline. Mr Kim comes back with the cheque book. "Your son in law… Sehun, he would instantly know I am not your son. There's no point here." Kai reasons, being nice. He don’t want to look so desperate for money, quickly agreeing into a deal. Mr Kim nods, agreeing to what Kai is trying to tell him.

“Not if…”Mr Kim says playing the video he put on. It's a video of Jongin; A video of Jongin in a corporate party. Another one is, Jongin at home. Mr Kim bought the handycam for the first time and Jongin is laughing at his father. And the last one, Jongin and Sehun. Its Jongin’s birthday and they are all celebrating happily. All of them looks so happy. Jongin and Sehun looks extremely in love.

Kai stares at the other him intently. They are so different. Extremely different in every way. Jongin is sweet, Kai is plain rude. Jongin is classy with his suit and watches and Kai is just plain and messy. Kai is awkward and Jongin is smooth.

“Watch and learn, Kai.” Mr Kim tells him.

"He is way too different from me." Kai informs, ruffling his long hair frustratingly. Kai could not possibly be Jongin. He will be walking into a trap.

"I heard you have debts to pay..." Mr Kim lures.

"Stop luring me with money!" Kai yells at the older. This old man cannot understand what Kai is going through. It is definitely not easy to be someone you are not.

"I am desperate to save another life. You are desperate to live. It's a win-win." Mr Kim sweet talks. Kai concludes, this man is just plain cunning. Typical businessman and their way with convincing people. "Not my loss if your son in law catches me in 2 hours." Kai spat and Mr Kim smiles thankfully.

"Tomorrow. Be here by noon." Mr. Kim tells.

 

 

Mr Kim rushes back to the hospital after his son's burial. He is informed that Sehun is wide awake and is refusing to talk to anyone unless he sees Jongin. "Get me Jongin" Sehun tells when the doctor asks him how he feels. The nurses are trying their best with all possible, logical reasons but Sehun is adamant. "Just get me my husband. I need to see him." Sehun demands strictly.

"Sehun." Mr Kim greets his stubborn son in law. Sehun has always been stubborn especially when it comes to Jongin. No one can change his mind and heart when it comes to Jongin.

"Papa... where…"

"Jongin is waiting for you at home." Mr Kim tells before Sehun asks him about Jongin.

“What!” Sehun stands immediately, not caring that he have wire on his hand. “That fool! How dare he!” Sehun cries, sounding really angry. "Urghhh!" Sehun groans, pulling out the wire on his arm. "Let's go home now, papa. I must see Jongin now." Sehun tells the older man. The determination in Sehun’s eyes worries Mr Kim.

"Calm down, Sehun. I will get you discharged." Mr Kim chuckles at Sehun's antics. Besides being extremely stubborn, Sehun is also extremely cute. "Why am I even in the hospital?!" Sehun grumbles again. He will not stop grumbling now.

 

All the way home, he hears Sehun planning ways he could torture Jongin with punches, kicks and maybe pull his perfectly styled hair. Mr Kim could only listen to all the plans with a smile. He could not believe fate changes in a split seconds. He remember getting a call, telling him that the Jongin got into an accident. He remember the exact feeling of praying that his son should be alright, his son in law is fine and he wished in was him instead of Jongin.

 

"Where is he?" Sehun rushes out of the car to meet Jongin. Sehun stomps into the mansion angrily, eager to meet his promise breaker husband. Mr Kim silently prays that Kai is already here to take over Jongin's role

"Jongin!" Sehun calls loudly, eyes searching for his idiotic husband.

"Jongin! Stop hiding! I will kick your !" Sehun calls again sounding really desperate to kick some , a . A certain someone’s . Sehun stands in the middle of the huge living room, huffing angrily waiting for Jongin to show his handsome face.

"Jongin!!" he calls again running out of patience.

 

Kai stands awkwardly behind the pillar watching Sehun call out for Jongin; him. How should he approach the angry looking man like Jongin? How? If anything goes wrong, it will be game over. Kai braves himself, it is now or never. "Ehem..." Kai clears his throat making himself known and Sehun finds him instantly. Red, flushed cheeks and pouty pink lips moves towards him.

"Jongin!!!” Sehun screams. You idiot! You pig! Who leaves their partner in the hospital on their wedding night! Who!!?" Sehun screams at him while punching Kai hard on the chest. Kai is too busy ogling his 'contract' husband to feel the extreme punches and yells. Sehun is too, extremely beautiful up close. "Jongin!" Sehun calls again and Kai feels a slap on his cheek. Sehun gasps and Kai breaks out from his 'Sehun bubble'.

 

"Omaigod! I am sorry baby!" Sehun apologizes instantly, hugging Kai. Kai catches the word 'baby'.

"Baby..." he speaks sweetly, awkwardly putting his arms around Sehun. The man is just about his height, slightly taller if he could say but the way Sehun leans into his arms, makes the other small.

"I am sorry." he whispers to Sehun. He have no idea ‘sorry’ for what but that feels the right thing to say, maybe on behalf of Jongin?

"I hate you, Jongin." Sehun mumbles into the hard chest. Kai hears soft sniffles and pulls Sehun closer into his arms. Sehun feels right, warm and peaceful. "Don't leave me alone again, Jongin." Sehun tells, looking into Kai's eyes. Kai swallows the lump in his throat, "Never again." Kai promises. Kai questions himself if this promise will actually work, should it work because he is saying it as Jongin.

"Spare this old man, love birds." Mr Kim jokes and Kai sends him a thankful nod unseen by Sehun. Mr Kim looks at Kai impressively. It must be of the new hairstyle and expensive clothes.

"Papa please... Leave us alone." Sehun jokes. "Whatever you say, but let’s eat first." Mr Kim answers in an equally playful tone, sitting at the dining. Servants comes rushing with food and Sehun pulls Kai with him. "Let's eat."

Kai follows the happy Sehun, sitting next to Mr. Kim. Kai could feel his stomach screaming in happiness with the amount of food. He rarely get to dine good food. ‘Once in a blue moon’ if he wants to be precise about it.

"Jongin...." Sehun calls and Kai hums a reply. "When are we going for honeymoon?"

Kai stills and Mr. Kim chokes on his rice. Sehun is married, Kai is not. Kai wish he can ask what sort of honeymoon Sehun is talking about. Kai passes Mr Kim a glass of water while Sehun questions on their reaction. "It's just that, I don't have it planned yet." Kai makes up an excuse.  Sehun taunts Jongin with a curious look. "The Jongin I know love plans...." Sehun informs, eyeing Kai. Kai freaks out. Is he caught too early? He knew it!  He warned the old man. Now, goodbye.

"Maybe.... because this time I want you, to make plans." Kai answers boldly. He might escape or get caught but he has to reply something. "You are not serious right?" Sehun asks, sounding astonished. "Jongin...." Sehun calls when Kai gets distracted by Sehun's natural pout

"I am absolutely… not serious." Kai laughs awkwardly realizing he could end up going on a honeymoon with someone else's husband.

"You pig!"

"Ouchhh!!" Kai yelps in pain. Sehun really loves punching and hitting. How the hells did the Jongin dude survive? "Calm down, Sehun." Kai rubs his arm sounding surprisingly calm in his own ears. "I have everything planned." Kai lies smoothly and he swear he see sparkles in Sehun's eyes.

"This is why I love you, Jongin." Sehun whispers softly. Kai's heart skips a beat. Many have said it to him, but none said it like Sehun. There’s something different in the way Sehun had said it. It was casual but also heavy with emotions. He stares at Sehun for some time. The other guy is eating, not slightly bothered that Kai is watching him. Kai is pulled into admiration until he feels a kick on his shin. The kick came from Mr Kim and Kai forces himself to look away from a happily smiling, glowing Sehun.

"Jongin.” Mr Kim speaks, staring deep into his plate. “I would need to discuss matters with you. Your old man needs some help. Meet me in my work room?" Mr Kim tells, standing up to leave. "Oh. Alright." Kai answers knowing that he might have ed up.

"Baby…" Sehun calls when Mr. Kim leaves. Kai feels his skin tingle by the Sehun called him. Kai looks up from his plate to look at Sehun. He should really get used to Sehun by now.

Sehun looks back into Jongin's eyes. He had never witness Jongin looking at him in such way; there's always mischief but now; Now there's this unknown emotion pulling Sehun into loving his husband more. He love this new emotions. There's a thrill, a rush, danger.

"What is it, baby...?" Kai hides the excitement of calling Sehun 'baby' from his voice. Sehun shakes his head shyly, with his cheeks red. "Go Papa is waiting for you." Sehun chases Jongin away, not being able to take Jongin's gazes anymore.

"You chasing me away?" Kai fakes a pout. "Don't pout at me Kim Jongin. You are making me weak." Sehun tells angrily but Kai senses Sehun loving it. Kai didn’t even know he's pouting. He can pout? Kai smiles at himself. Sehun is making him behave unnaturally. Kai shakes his head and proceeds to meet Mr. Kim.

 

Kai is all alert when Mr Kim's stare and piercing glare meets him. "What's up old man?" Kai fakes confidence, sitting down casually, uninvited onto the leather chair across the table. "Looking good in my son's clothes." Mr Kim speaks looking at Kai from head to toe.

"Well being rich always makes one look good." Kai answers casually, looking at his nails. "Let me warn you Kai..." Mr Kim says, with his brows furrowed and eyes serious. Kai waits for what the old man has to say to him. He might know what Mr Kim has to say to him.

"You are not Jongin. Sehun is not yours."

Kai fakes a shocking gasp. "Oh my God. I never know!" he pretends, rolling his eyes at the old man.

"I can ruin you to bits young man." Mr Kim warns, pointing his finger directly at Kai. He is powerful, Kai should know that. "And watch your beloved son in law be crazy?" Kai plays along. He is used to all these threats and claims. He fell for some, he escaped some. Mr Kim grits his teeth. Kai is right.

"Look here." Kai snaps his finger in front of the man's face. "I can't behave like Kai to Sehun." Kai tells the older man. “So I have to be your son, be Jongin to Sehun. Be lovey dovey, be romantic with the guy I know nothing about!" Kai raises his voice.

Mr Kim sighs. Kai is right, again.

"I am sorry." Mr Kim apologises. "It is weird seeing Sehun loving you.” He continues. Kai scoffs. "I am Jongin, for him" Kai reminds, in case Mr Kim forgot. "It's just that you are not Jongin." Mr Kim says softly. The pain is obvious in his voice and Kai feels sorry for the older straightaway.

 

 

"Tell me..." Kai says making Mr Kim focus back on him. "How did Jongin meet Sehun?" Mr. Kim smiles all of a sudden, and he chuckles.

"They met in the most cliché way for me." Mr Kim tells, still with a warm smile on his face. "Sehun was holding a cup of coffee..." Mr Kim demonstrate an imaginary cup in his hand. "And he tripped over his foot. Jongin was there and the coffee was all over him." Mr Kim laughs at the memory. Kai smiles too. "Then?" Kai asks, curiosity building up.

"Then what? Jongin got angry. He was supposed to rush to the company after classes and Sehun ruined his shirt." Kai could imagine how Jongin would have felt. He would be damn pissed too. "The best part…” Mr Kim continues, “Sehun started crying. He was so apologetic and couldn’t stop crying.” Mr Kim starts laughing himself. “It was love at first sight for my boy.”

 

"How so?" Kai questions.

"Jongin thought Sehun was like the rest of his crushes…” Mr Kim tells, waving his hand hoping that Kai could understand, “but No. Sehun cried so badly."

"Your son fell in love with a crying Sehun?" It sounds completely stupid to Kai. This Jongin guy fell in love with Sehun while Sehun was crying. Mr. Kim shrugged at Kai's question. "I asked Jongin what happened to his shirt when he came to the office with coffee stained shirt." Mr. Kim chuckles again.

"Wat did he say?"

"He told me the whole story of course. Told me how he is in love and…” Mr Kim pauses, suddenly looking sad.

"And what?" Kai asks.

"Jongin promised that he will never be the reason for Sehun's tears."

There’s a sudden silence in between them. Kai gave the older a moment to grief over the son’s broken promise. Kai stays silent as he watch a tear roll down Mr Kim's face. "His passing must be hard for you..." Kai whispers, loud enough for the older man to hear.

"I have to live on. For my other son." The older replies with determined sigh. Kai watch the older man drown in his sorrow. 'Love' is an unknown feeling. Kai had been too busy running, surviving for money to feel love.

"How do I make Sehun happy, Mr. Kim?" Kai speaks his mind.

 

"What?" Mr. Kim questions surprised by Kai's unusual question. Kai curses himself mentally for letting his thought out loud. Why did he even think about it? Why Sehun's happiness matters to him?

"You don't have to make Sehun happy, Kai. You are here to make sure he gets well." Mr Kim tells angrily. Sehun's happiness isn't Kai's worry.

"How do I do that without keeping him happy?" Kai asks angrily, not understanding the old man. Mr Kim keeps his mouth shut. "Heal Sehun by not talking to him, not interacting?" Kai asks again with hint of sarcasm. This old man is ridiculous. It is better for Kai to not be present at all. Be with Sehun but not doing anything.

"Fine." Mr. Kim gives in. Mr Kim looks at his son's look alike intently. What he is about to tell Kai could change futures. But for Sehun's sake he is ready for all the risks. The boy deserve happiness "Sehun's happiness is in your hands, Kai. Do whatever it takes. Keep him happy.”

Kai listens carefully, analysing each word. There got to be a catch;

"But keep your hands off Sehun. Don't touch him." Mr. Kim continues and Kai smiles knowingly. "First of all..." Kai interrupts, "Tell me about Sehun. His likes, dislikes, and basics."

A simple man. Mr Kim concluded Sehun in three words. He wants nothing fancy but he gets all happy if he is given something fancy. Sehun came from a simple family thus his thinking and likings are all simple but with Jongin he is pampered without his liking. He is feisty but also the softest person. He is also charming but also extremely cute.  Kai walks out of the room with the most basic information about Sehun. 'So much about wanting to make Sehun happy. How?' he mumbles quietly. He is more confused and worried now.

 

 

"!" Kai half yells when he collides with something. No. someone. "Sehun! Are you alright?" Kai asks when Sehun freezes at the impact. Sehun stands quietly, looking stunned. Kai looks at what Sehun is looking at. Kai's shirt is all wet now.

"Seriously Sehun?" Kai teases. This had happened before, but with Jongin. "First coffee, now juice?"

Sehun juts out his lips in a pout. "Sorry…" Sehun mumbles apologetically looking at the wet shirt.

"I am rushing somewhere you know." Kai teases more when he notice Sehun's cheeks turn red. His 'husband' is seriously so adorable.

"It happened again." Sehun whispers sadly.

 

"But things are different now." Kai replies instantly. Suddenly, teasing Sehun is no longer fun. His heart is not allowing it. "What is?" Sehun asks innocently and Kai swears, he swear he would do anything for this angel. "We are married now." Kai tells with a smile.

Sehun smiles instantly making Kai witness moonlight in day time. "Always cheesy." Sehun grumbles shyly and walks past Kai. Kai would willingly be a cheese just to be cheesy for Sehun. "Follow me." Sehun orders like a princess. Kai follows Sehun blindly and he came to realize Sehun took him to their room. Kai pales out. He have to share a room with Sehun. One room. Kai could say his hormones are well controlled but he doubt Sehun’s since he is ‘married’. 'Don't chicken out Kai, Act normal.' he tells himself mentally.

Sehun passes a light blue shirt to Kai and tells him to change. Kai starts ing his shirt and Sehun lets out a gasp, turning around quickly. Kai chuckles to himself, moving closer to Sehun. "Are you getting shy, baby?" Kai whispers into Sehun's ear, taking a sniff of Sehun sweet scent around the neck. Sehun groans, glaring back. "I never knew you are this bold." Sehun tells, eyeing Kai's ed shirt. Kai laughs, tugging his shirt off and Sehun hangs his mouth. "Should I remind you?" Kai teases as Sehun tries his best not to look too much.

"Remind me what, Jongin?"

Hearing 'Jongin', Kai stills.

Kai laughs awkwardly, wearing the new shirt. He keep forgetting he is Jongin around Sehun, not Kai. "We are married."

Sehun huffs, rolling his eyes. "I remember."

"But Jongin..." Sehun continues. Kai looks up at Sehun as he buttons up. "How did your body became all tough all of a sudden?" Sehun questions, sitting on the huge bed looking curiously at him. Kai must play safe. "It seems like you know my body too well?" Kai decides to tease, again, while his brain thinks for a reason

"I hug you all the time, Jongin." Kai smirks at Sehun when he can't seem to answer Sehun yet. Sehun looks alarmed. Kai gets the hint and found his winning card. "Clothes on and clothes off, not the same, sweetheart." Kai throws another teasing remark. Sehun lies on the bed with a groan sounding frustrated. Kai keeps his amused expression.

"Jongin you ....!"

"I what?" Kai smirks, walking to the bed.

Sehun shifts back quickly, avoiding his weird looking husband. He had never seen Jongin giving him such naughty looks. "What are you…?!" Sehun squeaks as he watch Jongin crawl onto the bed, to him. "Jongin...?" Sehun stutters as his husband gets in between his legs. His face must be so red now. Sehun feels his heart banging his chest bone, his airways are invaded by Jongin's scent and his eyes are blessed with emotions he never seen. Jongin leans closer, Sehun gets breathless and he is gifted by a smirk. When did Jongin learnt that?

"You are so cute." Jongin whispers voice going so low but his eyes they remain their intensity. And in a blink, Jongin is out of his face with the smirk still on his lips. Sehun stares blankly at his husband.

"Just taking my dirty shirt."

 

Sehun watch his husband leave their room silently. After hearing the click of the door, Sehun screams into the pillow. "You are embarrassing." He hits the bed. "Oh Sehun you idiot! Stop blushing like a tomato!" He scolds himself mid screams. He is feeling like the teenage him once again, blushing at everything Jongin does to him and Sehun doesn’t want that anymore. They are married now. He should be used to everything about Jongin but surprisingly no.

As he is screaming to himself, Sehun stops suddenly, jumping down the bed, running after Jongin. "Jongin!" he calls anxiously. Jongin said he was going somewhere. "Jongin! wait!" Sehun runs down the stairs to Jongin who is about to walk out the door. Sehun witness that mischievous smile once again. "Stop smiling like that." Sehun warns, tugging Jongin's shirt to pull the other close. Sehun leans in and kisses Jongin's cheek. "A good luck kiss."

Tables turned and this time Sehun witness a shock on his husband's face. "Behaving like we haven't kiss before." Sehun teases Jongin. Sehun is jumping in joy in his mind. You get back what you do.

Kai clears his throat, feeling the electricity on his kissed cheek. "Shut up." Kai retorts playfully. He should be cool about it. "I'll be back soon." Kai tells Sehun and walks away. He touch his kissed cheek, smiling to himself like an idiot.

"Jongin…" Sehun calls him again and Kai turns around to see the beautiful man. "You are forgetting something" Sehun reminds him. Kai curses mentally not knowing what he is forgetting. "Huh?" His mouth reacts faster than his brain. Sehun gawks at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter