One ♡

I'm Sorry

Seokjin was a member of the group named BTS. A famous k-pop male group of 7. Millions of supporting fans, concerts, awards. In the dorms is a different story. 

The young energetic ones playing around the whole place. A motionless rock with swag sleeping everywhere and snapping at the young ones to quiet down. The leader almost burning down the whole place and breaking stuff 24/7. A bright sunshine yelling at the top of lungs for no reason at all. And the best eomma who takes care of them very well with love and telling dad jokes at anytime he has the chance to.

And at the end of the day Seokjin is the one to clean up their mess. It was chaotic everyday that it makes a huge mess in the dorms. The other members (except for yoongi cause he's too swag for that) offer to help him clean because after all, it was their mess. But Seokjin would simply shake his head and tell them it was fine and that they should go to bed. 

He tried to hide the fact that he was tired and exhausted with a smile but someone finally noticed. 

"Hyung you're the one who needs rest." Hoseok said to him. Seokjin shook his head, "I'm fine. Go to bed Hoseok," he gave him a weak smile. Hoseok took the broom out of his hands, "No hyung. You need to get to bed. You've been extremely exhausted these past few weeks. You're getting thinner and dark circles are starting to form under your eyes. Get some rest please." Hoseok pleaded. Seokjin couldn't look Hoseok in the eye as the younger was right. He smiled at Hoseok weakly and headed to his room. 

He sighed as he laid on his bed when he finished his needs before going to bed. His crush on Hoseok is getting really hard for him to maintain. 

Seokjin is insecure at times. His crush on Hoseok was humiliating. Why would Hoseok ever love someone like him? Hoseok was amazing. His dancing that he never failed to impress. His rapping skills, his personality, his smile, his body. He was perfect. Seokjin thought of himself as not a good enough dancer, a too uptight person. Compared to Hoseok he was too... Not Hoseok. 

Seokjin sighed once again and pulled the covers up. He closed his eyes and smiled as he heard a voice outside his door, "You're welcome hyung, goodnight."