XII. STRESS P.2

Discography: VOLUME 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stress
Artist: Kim Taeyeon

 

Part II


————————

It’s J.

••———————


Two points for being the ultimate jelly ex girlfriend on pause. We didn’t break up in the first place. All I gave her is a darn removing of the battery of her stupid clock. Well apparently it is my fault hanging out with the almost bald Tyler Kwon. Almost brought me to the delirium of his awesome sales talk. 


He found me in the bathroom of the good for nothing communal bathroom in the gala. A little perturbed as per which the elite social gathering had a tragic back side story. Why communal. Out of all the things to share, we share a bathroom. Makes sense?

 

“Aren’t you coming back inside?”


“Aren’t you coming back outside?”


My sarcasm threw his gel infested brushed up hair in the horizon. I am like a ticking time bomb, my notification blasted my heart drums. That tucking monkey commented on her, lovesick mush. To say she is a lovesick drunk. He is not at fault this time, but he is the only ventilation where I could vent.


“When is this party going to end?”


“Ugh. You have to greet the guests?”


“Not my party oppa. I’m going back to Korea.”


When he realized what I just said, his balding forehead contorted into several rays of barren patch field. “Oh no. What?”


“I’m going back to Korea.”


“It’s Valentines. And Uhm...” he cleared his throat and I narrowed my eyes at his reason. 


“And it’s ugh. Fashion week.”

 

“It’s Valentines.” I say. Trying to get his point.


“Yes, and I am actually planing to ask you if you are free tonight. I know a restaurant that serves the best pasta in town.”


“Oppa.”


“Yes?” I hate to crush the hopes of my suitors ever since I have committed myself to Yuri 7 years ago. And I would gladly do it again and again. As long as I am in love with the same person.


“That is why I am going back to Korea. I have someone to celebrate it with.”

 

——————

 

It’s Y.


••—————

 

So I had my muscle torn again. Not a good day to wear tight heel oxfords. That museum trip is so good. It’s awesome unnie had the time to accompany me in my misery of having to celebrate the day that I was looking forward all year. 


Only to be sabotaged by our raging hormones of jealousy and time machine addiction, but oh well. It seems like Jessica is enjoying her thing in the big apple. With Tyler. Wow. Can’t believe I finally got jealous. 


“Yuri.”


“Unnie.”


“Wine?”


She brought the wine. Sure. I am going to get drunk on Valentine’s Day.

 

“Yuri you look beat up. And I have a few bottles at the back. You can be drunk.”


“You know I don’t get drunk unnie.”


Juran unnie grinned, obviously she held up the wine, aged and fine. Oh wow I am certainly getting drunk tonight.


————————


It’s J.


••———————-

She taught me to be selfless enough to be content. That love itself can prevail and cover all the blur of humanity. She made her way to the outside to come out to me and say I love you. She handled everything quite well. 


I struggled to keep my footing steady. I approached her apartment with my shaking hands. If so I am still welcome I would gladly spent the rest of the night in her arms. Even if the apparent intention of kissing and giving myself to her over and over again.

 

The cold metal ignited in my hands like static. I retracted my hands as far away from it. Wondering why. 

But things are different right now. 


You see if everything that I have done is just for the sake of myself, 


I wouldn’t crash that Audi car just to dash to her apartment knowing that she injured her feet.


I wouldn’t learn to cook other than fried rice because I wanted to be her best cook.


I wouldn’t stab myself at the back, saying that I will never ask for him again. I know I am a hypocrite. I know I am beyond my limitations. I am shameless. But what is in me because The reason is to be a better p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter