Sealed With A Kiss

New Years With You

Annyeong, Jessica here ^^

with my 2nd oneshot!!!!

I know it's late (by 6 days), but enjoy!!!!! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~December 27~

'It's almost New Year's day. Omo I can't wait!!!' You said to yourself. You were walking along the beautiful Han river when you saw someone lying down on the grass. Your curiousity took the best of you and you went straight to him. He was sleeping. You sat next to him contemplating his handsome face. *He looks familiar.... Jung Yong Hwa? Nah, it can't be him.* You couldn't help yourself and poked his cheek. *Omo, what did I just do?* You waited for him to scold you or yell at you for waking him up.

'Mmmm.....' He moaned while shifting to his side. *Phew, he didn't wake up.* You got up and dusted the grass from the back of your skirt.

'He'll catch a cold in this weather.' You said under your breath.

'Kwenchanayo.' He said sitting down. His response took you by surprise making you stumble down and on top of him.

'Omo.' You said trying to get up. He grabbed your wrist and wouldn't let go. You shot him a glare and he released you from his grasp. You got up and crossed your arms.

'Mianhaeyo.' He sighed. *Damn, I did it again.* You tilted your head and looked at him carefully. *He looks just like Yong Hwa.* He saw you looking at him and got up. He dusted the grass from his jeans and started walking.

'Eodi gayo?' You asked following him. He didn't reply and picked up the pace. *Aish, he's so fast.* He suddenly stopped and turned back.

'Why are you following me?' He asked frustrated. *Why? I don't even know myself. Aish, what do I say?* He waited. You didn't reply, so he kept on walking. *He's walking slower now!* 

'Wait up!' You said catching up to him. He stopped at a park full of little kids. *Omo, kids are so cute.*

'Yo, guys.' He said while waving. You looked to where he was looking. Sitting at a bench you saw three good-looking guys. They waved back and started walking your way. *Omo, so it is him! Omo it's C.N.BLUE >_< Wait I don't wanna scare them away. Act as if you don't know who they are.*

'Hyung, who's the cutie?' The tallest of them said. You blushed at his words. They all looked at you.

'Mollayo!' He said. You stood there looking at them.

'Little lady, may I know your name?' The guy with the dreamy eyes said. You looked at him and nodded shyly.

'Annyeonghaseyo, Kang Eun Hee imnida. Bangapseumnida.' You said while bowing slightly.

'Annyeonghaseyo, Kang Min Hyuk imnida. You can call me Lovely. Bangapseumnida.' The dreamy eyed guy said. *Lovely... He has pretty eyes, he sure is lovely.* You smiled at him.

'It's my turn now.' The tallest guy said. 'Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jung Shin imnida. You can call me Untouchable. Bangapseumnida.' He continued. *Untouchable... He is so tall, he really is untouchable.* You giggled.

'Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jong Hyun imnida. You can call me Burning. Bangapseumnida.' The guy with the fierce eyes said. *Burning... His gaze is so intense, he sure is burning.* You chuckled.

'Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Yong Hwa imnida. You can call me Emotional. Bangapseumnida.' The guy you had been following finally said.

'Emotional... His attitude is moody, he really is emotional.' You blurted out. They all looked at you. You realized what you said and covered your mouth. *Aish, I didn't mean to say that out loud.*

'Mwo?' Yong Hwa said irritated. 

'Mianhamnida.' You said. You closed your eyes and clapped your hands together. He glared at you before walking away. *Aish, I apologized and he just glared at me. He's kind of cute though. Kekeke.* 'Is he always like this?' You asked with a raised eyebrow.

'Only when he is embarrassed.' Jong Hyun said. *Mmm.... what does that mean?* You decided to follow him. When you started walking his way a hand grabbed your wrist. You turned around to see who it was.

'It's better to leave him alone.' Min Hyuk said. You nodded and he let go of you. *Why does it feel as if I'm forgetting something.......* You checked your phone and saw a text message from your friend.

[To: Eun Hee unnie ^^

From: Sun Mee-yah ^^

Unnie eodiro gani? I've been waiting for you for an hour. I hope you didn't forget. TT.TT]

'I have to go. It was nice meeting you.' You said. 'Will you guys be here tomorrow?' You asked quickly.

'We will little lady.' Min Hyuk said with a smile.

'Naeil bwayo' You said giggling.

'Arasseoyo.' They said in unison. You waved once again before going back the way you had come earlier. *Omo, C.N.BLUE. Kyaaaaah, I still can't believe it. >_<*

~C.N.BLUE's POV~

'Should we go look for hyung?' Untouchable asked.

'Nah, he'll be back when he feels like it.' Burning said.

'I think hyung has a thing for the little lady.' Lovely said. Untouchable and Burning nodded in agreement.

'I thought she would ask for our autographs.' Burning said dissapointed.

'Probably she hasn't heard about us.' Lovely shrugged.

'She's cool.' Untouchable said.

'Who's cool?' Emotional asked. They looked at each other.

'Mollayo.' They said.

'Yah, what were you talking about?' Emotional asked irritated.

~At the cafe~

'Unnie where are you?' Sun Mee asked under her breath.

'Where you looking for me?' You said placing your hands on her shoulders. 'Mianhaeyo that I'm late.' You said taking the seat in front of her.

'Unnie I wanted to see you! Remember I told you about this boy that is always flirting with me? He asked me out today and guess what I said?' She said and waited for your response. 'Unnie are you listening to me?' She asked. You were staring into space thinking of C.N.BLUE, specially Yong Hwa. She waved her hand in front of your face.

'Mianhaeyo dongsaeng-ah.' You said snapping back to reality. She looked at you carefully.

'Unnie if you want we can meet some other time.' She said giving you a smile. You looked at her and nodded.

'Komawoyo dongsaeng-ah.' You said while getting up.

'Kwenchana.' She said waving. 'Take care unnie.'

~The Next Day~

You went back to the park earlier than yesterday. C.N.BLUE still wasn't there. You went to the swings and started swinging slowly.

'Annyeonghaseyo little lady.' Min Hyuk said with a smile.

'Annyeonghaseyo Min Hyuk-sshi.' You said looking around for the others. They weren't there.

'Follow me.' He said. You did as you were told.

'Where are you taking me?' You asked curiously.

'You'll see.' He replied.

.............................................................................

After 10 minutes of walking you entered a small building that you hadn't seen before. When you went in the hallway, you noticed that it was full of posters and pictures. Min Hyuk led you to the last door on the right. *I wonder what's behind the other five doors.*

'Go on in, I'll be right back.' Min Hyuk said. *Hope this works.....* You went in and immediately saw that the walls were covered with mirrors. *It's like a practice room.* You looked around the room and saw the drums, two guitars, and a bass. In front of the instruments there was a chair, you sat down and waited. *Are they going to play for me?!?! Kyaaaah!!! >_<*

~Outside the Practice Room~

'Hyung let's practice, jebal.' Untouchable said.

'Aish, arasseoyo.' Emotional said giving in to the maknae's request.

'Go on in, I'll be right back.' Untouchable said. *You can do it hyung.....*

............................................................................

'Annyeonghaseyo, Yong Hwa-sshi.' You said when you saw him come in. He looked at you.

'What are you doing here?' He asked.

'Ah, Min Hyuk-sshi invited me.' You said quietly.

'Jeongmalyo?' He asked surprised. You nodded. *Aish, guys what are you up to?* He tried to open the door, but failed. *It's locked!!!!!* He looked at you. You looked away. You were thinking about yesterday when you couldn't get him out of your mind.

'Saranghaeyo.' You said under your breath. *Wish I could say it out loud... -sigh-*

'So what's the deal?' He said grabbing a chair and putting it across from you. You looked up at him with a confused expression. *Did he hear what I said!*

'Uh?' You muttered. He looked at you intensely. *Now that I look at her, she's pretty cute....* 'Yong Hwa-sshi could you sing "Love Girl" for me?' You asked batting your eyelashes. *Aigoo, so cute.* He went to get his guitar and sat down in front of you. He started singing. You looked at him fascinated. *He's so handsome.* When he finished he smiled at you, you blushed.

'Eun Hee-sshi, I uhm...' He started saying. Suddenly you felt the need to use the restroom.

'Hwajangshil eodiyeyo?' You said shyly cutting off his sentence. He got up and headed to the door. 

'Give me a hand.' He said while trying to open the door. You try with all your strength, but it still won't open. *It's no use. -sigh-* You grab the knob with both hands and with your leg on the wall you pull with all your might. The door knob comes off and is sent flying. It all happens so fast and lasts only a few seconds. Both of you loose your balance and fall. The sudden movement causes blood to rush to your head, you become dizzy. You hit your head on the floor and you're dazed. *Ouch...* He sees you defenseless and he attacks you. [A/N >;) (Evil grin) LOL, Kidding!!] He brushes his cold lips against yours sending shivers throughout your body. *Yong Hwa get ahold of yourself.... -sigh-* The guys heard the noise and went running to see what it was.

'Hyung, what happened?' Jung Shin asked alarmed. They saw you on the floor.

'Little lady kwenchanayo?' Min Hyuk asked worried.

'Hwajangshil?' You managed to say.

'The door across from this one.' Jong Hyun said. You got up and headed to the restroom. Once you were done you checked your head. There was a small bump in the back of your head. You touched your lips. *Did I imagine it?* When you got out of the restroom they were waiting for you outside.

'Are you sure you are ok?' Jung Shin asked. You nodded.

'I'll leave now.' You said with a smile.

'We can take you to the hospital.' Jung Shin said.

'Kwenchanayo.' You said with a smile.

'I'll take you home.' Yong Hwa said taking your hand and leading you out of the building. You walked in silence. Soon you were in front of your house.

'Kamsahamnida for walking me home.' You said while bowing. You were about to enter your house when he grabbed your hand.

'Will you go out with me?' He said quietly. You looked at him astonished.

~New Year's Eve~

'What will you wish for?' Yong Hwa asked. He was sitting close to you with his arms wrapped around your waist.

'It's a secret.' You said with a big smile. The countdown started.

'10...' Jung Shin said.

'9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3...' Everybody joined in. Yong Hwa looked into your eyes and leaned in closer to you. You closed your eyes and waited for him to kiss you. He lighlty pressed his lips to yours. '2, 1, Happy 2012!!!' The three members said. *Our first kiss, kyaaaah.*

'So, did it come true?' He asked looking at the stars then back to you.

'Ne.' You said giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kamsahamnida for reading!!! ^^

Hoped you enjoyed this oneshot.

If you liked this story please subscribe and comment.