A Bunch of Dorks

Another Extraordinary Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo is resting on Jihyo's shoulder, she look so sleepy as she keep yawning. Nayeon who come late ask Jihyo why Momo look so sleepy.

"She couldn't sleep"

"Why?"

"She was so excited for today's menu, Spicy Jokbal"

"Heol, daebak"

"Why are you late Nayeon unnie?"

"Thing happened"

"What?"

"I missed the timing to get on the bus because i'm too busy thinking"

"What is concern?"

"I'm disappointed at myself"

Nayeon sulk as she sit near Jihyo and Momo. Momo stare at Nayeon and ask her curiously.

"Why?"

"I don't have many lipsticks, Momoring"

"Just ignore her, Moguri"

Jihyo roll her eyes to the side when she heard Nayeon's complain. She start preparing the equipments for the photoshoot this afternoon. Momo stretch her body before she goes to choose her camera for later. Nayeon pout and prepare her make up stuffs and put them on the table.

"Who is today's guest for our studio?"

"It's Twix"

"Omo, i'm her fangirl. Why didn't you say it yesterday"

"I did Nayeon unnie, but you're busy watching that Triplets on your phone"

"Oh...you knew it?"

"Of course, unnie. You back was facing the mirror, i could see it clearly what you did while you're showing your poker face"

"Oopsie, i get caught"

Nayeon cover shyly. Momo clean the lens for her camera when Jihyo come closer and ask her the concept for today.

"So, what is the theme for today photoshoot? So i can prepare for the outfits"

"I'm not sure, but their manager told me they need fresh concept. How about dressing them as foods?"

"You can't be serious right, Hirai?"

"She always put her 100% effort when it comes to food, Jihyo"

Nayeon laugh while resting her arm on Momo's shoulder. Jihyo shake her head. She always wondering why she ended up working with these pabo.

"It's that famous girl group, we need to maintain their image"

"But their leader, which is my favorite, never really care about image"

"You mean Yoo Jeongyeon? She's special case, we need to protect the other members since they are famous idols"

Momo pout and glance at Nayeon as if she's asking Nayeon to back off her plan. Jihyo look at them suspiciously.

"What?"

"If not food, then how about let them wear fruits costumes"

Nayeon grins and high-five with Momo who smiles widely at her, Jihyo sigh heavily.

"I can't, with you guys"

"Does it mean you're agree"

"I'll find something cute, as a back off plan"

Jihyo give up and start making the preparation as she call another staffs to help her. Momo glance at Jihyo's back and smile slightly. Nayeon grab her by the neck and whisper.

"When are you going to confess to her? It's been three years since you hide your feeling"

Momo glance at her and frown. She shake her head and say nothing. Nayeon pout she suddenly clear .

"Jihyo, Momo say sh-"

Momo quickly cover and drag her far away. She stomp her feet and sulk at Nayeon who almost spilled in her secret.

"Nayeon unnie, you promised you'd never tell her"

"I hate seeing your slow movement, just man up Momo, wait this sound weird i mean just gather your courage and confess to her. Even my snail at home run faster than your move at her"

"Don't compare me with that ugly Cucumber"

"Cucumber isn't ugly, he's cool"

"I can't even believe Jihyo allow her roommate to pet a snail ans even call it Cucumber"

Momo say sarcastically, Nayeon cross her arms and pout when she heard Momo look down on her cute little pet.

"Don't you dare to bring down my baby, he's cute and cool. He doesn't deserve any hate from anyone"

"Stop saying as if you're the one who taking care of him, Jihyo keep complaining about your pet to me"

Momo let out her tongue and tease Nayeon more, Nayeon is about to reply back when Jihyi call them both. They say in unison as they walk to her.

"Yes, Jihyo -nim"

"Twix is on the way to come here, their manager call me they will be here soon"

"Ooh, i can't wait to see Yoo Jeongyeon"

"Can you stop fangirling over her? You need to be professional when they are here. Work is work"

"Nee, i get it Jihyo -nim"

"Stop calling me that Nayeon unnie, you're just the same as Momo, ugh"

Nayeon giggles with Momo when Jihyo scolded her.

***

"Girls, let's greet them. One in a million, Twix imnida"

Jeongyeon bow politely along with the members, Momo and Nayeon are mesmerized by their beauty except Jihyo who look at them as their guests.

"What is the theme for this photoshoot?"

Jeongyeon ask Momo but Nayeon quickly come into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter