A Gift?! Or a Present?

Can You Be Mine? Can I be your Someone?

"""""Sana's pov~

It's my birthday, I wish that I can celebrate it with Zhiou, But I don't think I can. He's too busy and also I have a class today. I am not that smart like him that had been accelerated eventhough he's younger than me. Did he and my friends already forgot about my day? I think so....

Tzuyu's Pov~

It's Sana's Birthday and I already prepared something for her, this will be the day that I will ask her to be mine and to be my girlfriend. We've been through alot of things. We fought, I had an amnesia, we meet eachother again without me remembering her, found out that she's been a part of me, remembered everything, tell them the truth, and now..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After arranging some things I go to their school.

Me and Hyung are continuing our plan, but I think this will be the last day, means the end of our plan for Mina to figure out her love for my hyung, that her love for me was just an admiration. Chaeyoung hyung is trying to avoid her the whole week.

In the Cafe...

"How are you Zhiou?" Jungyeon hyung ask.

"I'm fine I think, Business is stressful, but It is also enjoyable." I answer.

"Ahh, Good and Bad for you. Atleast you have your own time and you can cancel anything if you want."Nayeon unnie said.

"Yes, Actually I do have a lot of work now, but I choose to go here to relax." I said and smile. I knew someone is staring at me and Its Sana. I look at her and wink as she blush and hid her face on her palm. It's her birthday today actually all of them knows it but I talk to them already and I will throw a party on monday, since it's holiday.

"How are you guys?" except to my hyungs." I ask.

"Were Fine." they all said in Unison except to my hyungs.

"Ah, are we having a coral practice here?"I ask again.

"Nope."said Mina and look down.

"Are you sure you are fine Babe?"I ask, and when I realized that I call her babe in front of them my eyes shut open. "Sorry, I forgot about it for a minute."  saying sorry I look at my hyung he just nooded and say that it's fine, I look at Mina and also did the same. Later on.

"Hyung where are you going?" I play dumb acting that I do not no what's the plan is, but before he stood up I signalled him already.

"I'll be leaving first." Hyung said and left. 

"And where are you going right now Minari?" Ask Momo, They all know about this.

"I'll be leaving first too."Mina answered and Momo just nood, We all look at each other, signalled everybody that it's the start.

Two of them left and we followed them. Then we hear Mina yell.

"Why are you avoiding me Chae?"Mina said yelling.

"I'm not." Chae hyung answer in yell also. We can see how Mina lower her head.

"You are. I know it Chae, I can feel it, don't play dumb about it." Mina said but now in her normal voice.

"What If I do? Am I important to you? I know I'm not." Hyung said.

"Y-yes you are-e." Mina.

"Because I'm your friend? That's it right?" Chae.

"NO!!" Mina yell.."Because I now I know, who is in my heart, and it's you Chou Chaeyoung, not Chou Tzuyu, not Zhiou Yixin. It's you the one I love. I know now that My love for him is just an admiration, and I know he also feel the same towards me." It hurts me that she do not love me anymore, joke. I know it already, huh. I look at Sana. While Mina said that she doesn't love me anymore I act hurt, and I can see from the side that she is staring at me.

"I love you Mina, I'm sorry for avoiding you. I am sorry, I love you Ms. Myoui Mina." Chaeyoung hyung is now hugging her, and she hug back. So it's time for me to interfere you know I plan all this. At the same time I knew about this.

"So you guys are done?" I interfere and hyung just glare at me. "Actually Mina-ssi,hmmm... We planned all this. Hep, But for you to know what you really feel between us. Sorry unnie, But you know what I am really glad and happy that you are happy now and also to my hyung. I hope both of you will not hurt both's side."

"Thanks Tzu." "Thanks Zhiou." They both said.

"Welcome, and here." There's a car who park infront the three of us. "Here, Hyung and Mina, Ride on this car, it will lead both of you." Chaeyoung hyung open the door for Mina. Before he ask "What is this Tzu?" He wispered. 

"It's a present Hyung, a gift. Accept it will yah? When you are already there, there's a small box, give it to Mina and ask her to be your girlfriend." I said in his ears.

"Thank you." He said those words before he ride on the car.

"Hayys, aren't they cute?" I ask cause they are behind me right now.

"Yeah." They all said. Someone call on my phone and it's also planned but only me who knows it and the 2yeon couple.

"Oh wait." They all stared at me. "Uhhh, sorry I almost forgot about it. But I can't go there now, I have an appointment later with some of the board." I said on the phone.

"Ugghh, I need someone to bring it to me tomorrow." I said and act like I am ing dead when that thing didn't come tomorrow. "Dahyun hyung.." I call for him and He just nood at me, He knows how busy I am and busy I was from the days after, I can't even talk to them and I really am tired.

"It's ok for me to get it for you Tzu, don't panic." Hyung said tapping my shoulder.

"Thanks hyung, You need accompany right? Momo unnie can you accompany my hyung to get the things I need for tomorrow?" At first hyung nooded but when I ask Momo unnie, he look starled.

"Uhh, Zhiou.. Uhh" Momo said.

"Please." I do my best aegyo to her. " Please it's for your dance buddy." I said that make her nood and smile forcefully.

"Kamsahamnida Momo-Unnie (thank you)" I said and hug her. "Hyung, Momo, thank you." I said. And nooded to Jungyeon-hyung and Nayeon-unnie. Jihyo-unnie and Sana is confused.

"Ahh, I have plan for Momo and Dahyun hyung." I said. "The thing is yes I need those things but its not for tomorrow, I know they have feelings for each other and I want them to be happy it is my present to my hyungs. So when Momo and Dahyun hyung got there, there will be a task, It's like the are living in a house that's full of task. They will be trapped there until tomorrow, And the one who will command all of it is Nayeon-unnie and Jungyeon hyung. Also I have an access there starting from the voice and the cctv records only the bathroom and the only bedroom for them doesn't have cctv." As I explain what's the commotion they both nooded. I ask them to go to the park.

"Sana and Jihyo-unnie, I will just buy some Ice cream for us." I said to them but then I have a plan for Jihyo-unnie too. I know that Jihyo-unnie likes BamBam hyung, so I hire an investigator to check hyung's background and I found out that he also has a crush on Jihyo unnie and I think it's time for unnie to be happy and have a relationship. So I call Sana on her phone and explain everything.

"Jihyo Unnie, it's urgent I have to go." Sana said as I can hear it on the phone.

"Ok, I will just wait for Zhiou to come." She said to Sana.

I  told BamBam hyung that once Sana left Jihyo unnie he had to make a move or else I will never help him again. So he did and I return to them with two icecreams in cone.

"Jihyo unnie where's Sana?" I ask and act shock as I see Bambam hyung infront of her. "Ohh, Looks like I don't need to be here anymore. You have someone now unnie and you did not tell us about it, you have to explain to us. Bye." I said that shocks her.

"Zhi-" Jihyo unnie was cut when I called for Sana. "Sana, come out now, It's all set. Goodluck Hyung. Bye. Takecare of her, If you hurt her I will surely kill you." I said and drag Sana.

"Where are we going Zhiou?" She's panting as she ask when we stopped.

"Here." I said and she look around. 

There is a music band here arrange by me to perform. And with Zhiou Yixin everything is possible so I already talk to them and pay for the thing that I will make afterwards.

"We are going to watch this?" Sana questioned confusedly.

"You don't want?" I ask in return.

"I want. But it seems that you planned for them properly. How did you do that?" She said and ask.

"Simple, Because I want them to be happy." I asnswer.

"It's my birthday, but you want them to be happy." She mumbled but I can hear you know. The band starts.............................. They already performed 4 songs and it there 5th song who's playing. As the songs played We jump and enjoy the music.

"Zhiou, about my question, can you answer it now?" Sana said yelling because of the sounds.

"What?" I ask back but I already hear it.

"MY QUESTION. cAN YOU ANSWER IT NOW?" SHE ASK AGAIN.

" I CAN'T HEAR YOU SANA-SSI" I said and she frowned. She try to enjoy th music again when I suddenly disappeared beside her. Now it's time, I can see that she's looking for me. The light's became off as I started singing in acapella at first then when the spotlight me the band started to play. I am the one who's playing the drums and singing. 

(Use Somebody by Kings of Leon)

I've been roaming around
Always looking down at all I see
Painted faces, fill the places I can't reach

You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody

Someone like you, and all you know, and how you speak
Countless lovers under cover of the street

You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you

Someone like you, somebody [3x]

I've been roaming around,
Always looking down at all I see

After that I stand up from the drum's chair and walk through the center of the stage.

"Hey Minatozaki Sana, I know you're hearing me now, I know you are here cause I am the one who drags you. Hello Everyone, do you know me?" I ask, and they all answered in yes. "So all of you knows me. Ok first I would like to say thank you for the staffs and the band 'CnBlue', thanks hyungs. Thank you ms Minatozaki Sana. Hmm, Ok Sana, we've been through alot. I had forgotten about you for the past few months because of the amnesia. Everyone from this side can you move a little bit, please give her a way to upstairs. So while she's walking here, I am going to sing. My favorite song again."

"Love is" by Davichi

baram bulmyeon himdeul tende
wae gwaenchanheun cheok beotijyo
heundeullimyeon eottaeseo
gaji gateun du son ppeodeo
nagyeopdeureul ppaeasgilkka
umkyeojwigo aesseossjyo

bido nalkaroun haessaldo
geudae ugeojin sarang arae pihaessjyo
kkoskkosi seon chaero
eonjena nal jikyeojujyo mianhage
gwaenchanheunikka ijen jom

heundeullyeoyo heundeullyeodo dwaeyo
mugeoun ipdeureul geunyang mwo geunyang mwo
baramege jwobeorimyeon dwae
biga naerimyeon hamkke majeumyeon dwae
naro inhae himdeulmyeonseo

Sana is now here in front of me as the people give her a way. I then sing the song (Amnesia by 5sos and Bestfriend by Jason Chen)..... After that I gave her a flower."Sana, do you know why were here? You'll figure it out later." I said and started to put overhead microphone.

"Sana, I know forever does not exist and here I am hoping the there will be. I Love You, I want to be with you and stay with you until forever.... AnD now I am asking. Can you be mine? Can I be your Someone?"

"Yes Zhiou. I can be yours and be your someone. I love you too Zhiou Yixin. Saranghae." She said with her tears running through her cheeks.

"Why are you crying, Ms.Squirrel?" I said teasing her.

"Because you made me so happy to cry like this." She said.

"Sana, can you stop crying now, it's your birthday and this is my gift and my present to you. See these people are watching you. Stop crying now." Teasing her she stop crying chuckled a bit before she pout.

"Don't pout, I will kiss you if you do." I said that make her blush.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss." The crowd said.

"Kiss? Can I kiss you My lovely oh so cute and beautifully gorgeous squirrel inu?" I ask as she nooded. I rest my forehead in her's and stared at her lips. Capturing it I can now feel the love sensation. But I remember the people are watching us. I pulled away that make her pout.

"I will kiss you later, zaki. A lot of people are watching us, it's televised you know." I said that shocked her.

"Why didn't y ou not tell me, pabo?" She said.

"Hmm, Actually I don't want it too, but I want to tell the whole world how much I love you. And As I said It is a gift or a present for you. Didn't you like all of it? All that I'ved done here? Me who looks like a jerk singing and dancing." I said.

"No, I like it, I was just--" I cut her in a kiss, I kiss her passionately in front of all the people here, infront of the cameras.

"Thank you everyone, I'm really thankful hyungs and staffs. Thank you, thank you, thank you and to the beautiful lady beside me thank you for saying yes. I love you. We have to go guys, we are having a dinner date with our parents, Bye." I bid goodbye to all thge people and drag Sana to my car, who's infront of the band event center here in park.

"How did you do all this? Is that why you are very busy lately?" She ask. 

"Shut up wife, I'm struggling here, can't you see I am tired of dancing, singing, giving speech and dragging you here. I love you so don't ask anything, okay?" I said as she nooded and kiss my cheeks. "What was that for?" I ask confusedly.

"That's for loving me back, doing all of those things you've done, and for calling me wife. I don't deserve you Zhiou, but I promise I will do everything and my best for our future." She said.

"You deserve me Sana, I deserve you, We both deserve each other, so stop talking about nonsense or we'll make baby right now." I said that make her blush like a tomato.

"ert." She said.

"Well, the one you called 'ert' is the person you love." I said leaning my body against her, biting my lips while looking at her lips, I place my lips on her ear. "Do you want me to do it here, now?" I said her earlobe.

"Yah, Zhiou Yixin." She said. I buckle her seatbelt and wink.

"Don't worry were too young for that, but in case I can feed you even if were young." 

"Don't you dare." She said and glare at me.

"Fine, Let's go, our parents are all here." I said go out of my car as we reached our destination. I open the door for her.

"How's the new couple?" Sana is shocked when she hear the voice and saw her Dad.

"Thank you for coming Mr. Minatozaki and Mrs. MInatozaki." I said.

"Dad, What are you doing here? I can understand that my mom can fly anytime here, but you." Sana said confusedly.

"Well, you're boyfriend invited me here, And it's my daughter's birthday so what's the problem?" Her dad said.

"Nothing, It's just that-" Sana said and her tears started to run down.

"Shh, Wife, Don't cry, I met your father back at Japan, he's one of my business partner. He told me every good thing about you, her daughter. He told me how much he loves you. So I invite him here with your mother. Stop crying." I said comforting her.

"I'm just happy, finally my dad came to my birthday." Sana said. She hugs her father and mother behind. Her father got up and hug her back.

"I love you Sana, I just don't know how to-." Mr. Minatozaki said but ws cut off when my parents arrived.

"Oh, The new couple is already here, wait, what's with the tears?" My fathers said. yes fathers both of them. They get along to each other and they are cool.

"Dad, Appa. Let's eat and celebrate."  I said. And the dinner became so wonderfully amazing, you can here their laughs, their corny jokes and sudden dramatic comedy scene. This is my family and soon to be family, This is the gift, the present that God gave me.

 

THE END~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOw was it? HEhe xD I hope that you like this one shot story, I want to post it actually before Sana's birthday ends. But I'm sorry I forgot to uncheck the hide chapter that's why It's late.. Anyways Thank you. Saranghae readernims..

 

Belated Happy SANAKE DAY!!! XD 

Your Love,

Crazy Author-nim XD