S E V E N

Longing for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"De vez en cuando recuerdo lo suertudo que soy al conocerte." 

Yoongi's eyebrow twitched as he tried not to throw his precious, scalding coffee all over Taehyung. The younger had somehow decided that flirting with Hoseok to get a reaction out of him would work but Yoongi vowed to not give into his emotions. No, he wouldn't hurt Taehyung... 

"Hoseok, where do you want this?" The younger basically cooed at the barista and it took everything in Yoongi's power to not jump on the younger and twist his arm behind his back while making him beg to let him go. No, violence was never the answer. 

"Ah, put it over there, Tae," Hoseok answered, smiling at the younger and Yoongi almost groaned. Leave it to Hoseok to still be clueless as to what Taehyung was trying to incite. 

"Here?" The little brat was basically purring at Hoseok. 

"I'll head out now, S- ..." He trailed off with a frown then shook his head as he packed his things up. Who was he kidding, Hoseok was only paying attention to Taehyung at this point. He had no place here at the moment. 

"What? Yoon- ... Gi..." He heard Hoseok's tone drop and his stomach clenched inside but he didn't dare to look back at the café he had just left. He didn't want to be reminded that his relentless pining over the younger was hopeless. 

He just wished that one day he would be able to get past the inevitable aching that this love would leave in his chest. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter